If you think Thai girls make the best lovers then you have never been to South America!

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

who are then?

if you say thai then you are lying twice.

bob.

Your title: "If you think Thai girls make the best lovers then you have never been to South America!"

I have been to almost all South American countries.

I am not lying twice.

You are wrong.

Enjoy 😁

On 8/11/2024 at 11:50 AM, bob smith said:

that's all I have to say.

Latinos make the best lovers,

hands down.

They are way better in bed, more dominant, less conservative, more confident, passionate, and way more fun!

I have had so much fun with those girls over the years. The dating game here was a massive disappointment in comparison..

Latin girls are the best girls in the world.

bob.

As a former sailor with 7 years visiting most countries around the continent, I can assure you people that this is TRUE!!! Especially the darker part of the Brazilian women! Oh dear me! They will wear you out quickly!😍😍🤗🤗

• Love It 1

On 8/11/2024 at 4:50 PM, bob smith said:

that's all I have to say.

Latinos make the best lovers,

hands down.

They are way better in bed, more dominant, less conservative, more confident, passionate, and way more fun!

I have had so much fun with those girls over the years. The dating game here was a massive disappointment in comparison..

Latin girls are the best girls in the world.

bob.

Speaking from some experience

I had an "EX"  in a past life  ..  definitely fun,passionate, and aggressive ...

1/2 Columbian = 100% psychotic  ...  learned to sleep with 1 eye open .. I had this fear of a Columbian neck tie

1/2 Spainish  (as in Spain)  =  stubborn as a mule

Thai women are pretty ordinary in bed, sorry.

They may look good, slim, pert, a bit bendy / flexi etc, but like others have mentioned they are compliant, not adventurous and rarely lead. Plus they are'nt much into foreplay from my experience. 

Like another poster said, "They starfish"!

as someone who has traveled, and loved, widely i can report from my extensive research that you get good, bad and amazing lovers in pretty much every country, surprisingly china and mongolia often punched above their weight in the bedroom department.

though, for something just a little bit special, i'd always go for a french girl

Edited by it is what it is

On 8/11/2024 at 5:39 PM, bob smith said:

Doing stuff with a LB in the afternoon then going home and hammering the wife of an evening does not make me a homosexual.

bob.

Yes but shagging the wife while fantasizing about Katoeys does.