If you think Thai girls make the best lovers then you have never been to South America!

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

...next he'll be telling us he's going to Alaska!

bob.

That is a no sex zone as far as I'm concerned. I would rather take it from a griz than parter up there. 

3 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Well, I could share my thoughts but not the thread do so 🙂  Good on finding that someone but still confused.  You have sex with him/her?

i'm not there at the moment to see her. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Utalk2mutt said:

Being honest I don’t really think Thai women are that great they’re a bit too shy and reserved for me.

agreed.

and I'm married to one.

bob.

9 minutes ago, stoner said:

at one time i shot a 3 under on the back to end up 2 under for the day. unfortunately a friend went 5 under on the back to tie me. forced a playoff. i pared the first hole and he birdied.

IMG_3289.thumb.jpeg.2d37793a1327a73668c80bac4b085884.jpeg

2 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Joking?  Hope that isn't your morning greeting

she is 54 i'm 47. we don't play baseball though. mind you i just had a job offer in anchorage. 

Edited by stoner

10 minutes ago, stoner said:

she is 54 i'm 47. we don't play baseball though. mind you i just had a job offer in anchorage. 

What is baseball? Back nine and baseball analogies are losing me today 🙂 

Spent a few weeks in Anchorage on a hitchhiking yearlong trip in early 90's.  Lots of big mosquitos and big women.  Think it has the highest obesity rate of all USA states.  Just too cold for me but it had some cool thing to do if you enjoy the outdoors.

2 hours ago, stoner said:

you might want to brush up on your meanings. just because it's a question does not mean it cannot be homophobic. using that word already means your statement is homophobic.

thanks for showing some true colors. no need to reply you have been exposed. 

That's your opinion, which we know are like a-holes.

Sit in judgment on others much?

Edited by Lacessit
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

That's your opinion, which we know are like a-holes.

you were wrong. just admit it and move on. now you are doubling down with a coy dig at me. you made a homophobic derogatory comment. own it. 

Just now, stoner said:

you were wrong. just admit it and move on. now you are doubling down with a coy dig at me. you made a homophobic derogatory comment. own it. 

I don't own it, because I don't care if someone is gay, colored, trans, or purple with pink spots. It's what they are as a person that interests me. Or doesn't, as the case may be.

I suppose pinning that label on me makes you feel holier-than-thou. Pathetic.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I don't own it, because I don't care if someone is gay, colored, trans, or purple with pink spots. It's what they are as a person that interests me. Or doesn't, as the case may be.

Back on topic and only insult Bob which is the accepted norm on the threads he starts.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

you are trying to hard to wiggle out of it now. sad. you earned that label. you are digging deep.....keep going. 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Back on topic and only insult Bob which is the accepted norm on the threads he starts.

oh is it now?

meet me at the 7/11 car park at 10.

i'll bring the feather dusters.

bob.

Edited by bob smith