Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

It should be telling that the crazies that want america to burn also happen to want democrats to stay in power

Are bots programed to make random spilling misteaks in order to appear as if they are real, living Trump supporters?

• Like 2

you americans dont elect ..you vote for pre selected candidates.. i actually agree with the guy that started the thread.. tulsi would be the by far best choice..but she wont be ...as the beacon of democracy (USA HAHAHAHAAH) does not allow u to really vote in this clown charade.. 

BTW not much better where i come from or the entire WEST at this moment in time

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Obviously, a well consider response based on extensive research and possibly, experience.....I can see why you make an excellent, grade A Trump sycophant...

Have you read your posts back? Go read them. 

• Like 1

I don't  think this came off as being spontaneous or even genuine.  Does anyoe believe she actually calls him "Dougie" at home?  I actually beleive Donale Trump eats Doritos by just looking at him. 

3 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

Best reason is it would be a vote against trump.

Imagine foreign leaders who might have to deal with this man, most of them who can't stand him or his policies .

But some are gone:  Merkel, Sunak and even Kishida are gone. But Orban remains and the dude with the hair in Argentina seems to adore him.  NATO will have a new leader in December so there is new blood amongst the club.  Macron is on his final term so how do you say "lame duck' in French?  

9 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

This event was preplanned and rehearsed. Much like another at a restaurant -all the regular diners were kicked out and replaced by actors/operatives PRETENDING to be normal citizens. The gaslighting continues as Harris is cocooned by her handlers.

Hilary Clinton went to a Chiplotle with Huma Abedin in 2016 and that looked just as good. 

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly.

4 hours ago, maesariang said:

How's the inflation?

Inflation in America is down to normal levels these days.

We got over the inflation bump caused by Trump's massive deficit spending.

Inflation in Australia has risen to 3.8%. Why aren't you posting about that?

3 hours ago, Zapitapi said:

you americans dont elect ..you vote for pre selected candidates.. i actually agree with the guy that started the thread.. tulsi would be the by far best choice..but she wont be ...as the beacon of democracy (USA HAHAHAHAAH) does not allow u to really vote in this clown charade.. 

BTW not much better where i come from or the entire WEST at this moment in time

I gather you like the system in Russia more.

On 8/12/2024 at 10:29 AM, BobDobbs said:

I'm really aghast at Harris. I wouldn't vote for her for PTA president.

Putting aside she's not Trump. What are explicit accomplishments she's made that would sway people to vote for her?

Do you believe she's a leader? A great orator? A wise bureaucrat? Deep knowledge of either domestic or International politics.. both?

She strikes me as wholly incompetent.

Understand it's not Trump but why not Gabbard or JFK. I would vote for either over Trump

The fact that she hasn't held a press conference or anyone asking a question in weeks is extremely telling

While they could have brought in Tulsi Gabbard or JFK instead...it's this hack of a woman and DEI option. Of course, Biden/Harris money shifts to her...90M.

Please bullet point your responses.

I guess I'm just having a laugh at all of the posters trying to contort a position that she somehow up for the job when in reality she shouldn't even be managing a group of Senate interns

Why vote for either in the pro war pro genocide parties when there is Dr Jill Stein to vote for. A breath of fresh air in a dying society.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Inflation in America is down to normal levels these days.

We got over the inflation bump caused by Trump's massive deficit spending.

Inflation in Australia has risen to 3.8%. Why aren't you posting about that?

Because I don't live there. 

• Sad 1

On 8/12/2024 at 2:10 PM, earlinclaifornia said:

That is an absolute joke. Did you read ?

On 8/12/2024 at 2:10 PM, earlinclaifornia said:

I'm clever enough to know your an honored ignore.

You responded to your own post!

Did you put yourself on an ignore list?

Edited by radiochaser
  • Haha 1