Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

There aren't many posters here as easy to debunk as you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

Screenshot_20240814_145213_Chrome.jpg

Now, because you are a leftist that cares nothing about the truth, you conflate firearm deaths, with "mass shooting" deaths. 

So, you have 60 mass shooting deaths out of almost 50,000 firearm deaths. 

You are either lazy, dishonest or both. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So, your assertion is that AG Harris locked up thousands of people for smoking grass?

Really?

No, my assertion is that she's a hypocrite. I said thousands, apparently it was 1,500.

You said zero, so I think I was closer.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Now, because you are a leftist that cares nothing about the truth, you conflate firearm deaths, with "mass shooting" deaths. 

So, you have 60 mass shooting deaths out of almost 50,000 firearm deaths. 

You are either lazy, dishonest or both. 

I am sorry you don't like the data.

Screenshot_20240814_145213_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

"Apparently" being the key word.

As I said, you are either lazy, dishonest or both. 

Are you still saying it's zero? If so, why would she not call Tulsi a liar and set the record straight? 

Like all leftists, you have no interest in having an honest discussion. 

Just now, Yellowtail said:

So, after she got her VP spot, she let out all the black men she put in jail, got it. 

Like all leftists, you have no interest in having an honest discussion

Please support your claim that California Attorney General Kamala Harris convicted 1,000+ people for smoking grass.

41 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The JCPOA that facilitated and funded Iran's nuclear program. 

Actually, the opposite is true.

TheJCPOA requires Iran to submit to inspectors.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What have you heard of her record as AG, aside from having locked up thousands of people for smoking grass, and then laughing when she's asked if she ever smoked grass. 

This only happened in your mind.

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Maybe it's because the trumpies, just like trump are not really au fait with what abortion is – – judging by this remark by trump: –

"During the presidential debate in June, Trump falsely accused Democrats of supporting abortions , "even after birth". So maybe his followers lack mental acuity just as he does!! A mental midget no less.

My statement about Harris winning because of abortion is a dispassionate one. It is what will generate votes from a lot of single white women, both young and old. It's simply a fact. I'm very much pro-abortion laws myself, and it would be a reason for me to vote for Harris. Except. Except I can get the same stance from RFKjr who is also for a strong dollar and control of the borders. So my vote will go to RFKjr.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, John Drake said:

My statement about Harris winning because of abortion is a dispassionate one. It is what will generate votes from a lot of single white women, both young and old. It's simply a fact. I'm very much pro-abortion laws myself, and it would be a reason for me to vote for Harris. Except. Except I can get the same stance from RFKjr who is also for a strong dollar and control of the borders. So my vote will go to RFKjr.

I agree. Tulsi and Robert would be the best ticket. More moderate right. Dems are far left and Gops are too right on abortion.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I agree. Tulsi and Robert would be the best ticket. More moderate right. Dems are far left and Gops are too right on abortion.

Perhaps the best scenario to emerge from this election will be something like a Tulsi RFKjr ticket in 2028. I backed her when she was a Democrat and annihilated Kamala Harris and ended her campaign in the first Democrat presidential debate.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Perhaps the best scenario to emerge from this election will be something like a Tulsi RFKjr ticket in 2028. I backed her when she was a Democrat and annihilated Kamala Harris and ended her campaign in the first Democrat presidential debate.

For what party?

The TFHs?

30 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Most double haters have switched to Harris.

Really, how did you gauge this?

Is their a double haters poll, did you speak with all of the double haters?

Where are you getting this information from or is this something that you made up to fit your narrative?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Where are you getting this information from or is this something that you made up to fit your narrative?

Yes there is a double haters poll.

3 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Hello Kinky, long time no see......:thumbsup:

JT has read what we have all been reading and seeing, he is right..:guitar:

Time to catch up, chap..........🤗

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

More panic posting by you.

Why can't Kamala Harris run on her record as AG? She did when she ran for Senator in California.

Yet another case of you making up a claim, and then rolling out more worthless attacks based on a false claim.

Her record as AG is hiding evidence that would have kept someone out of jail. 

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Please support your claim that California Attorney General Kamala Harris convicted 1,000+ people for smoking grass.

Kamala Harris convicted almost 2,000 for marijuana violations and sent many to prison. Now she laughs at 'Kamala Kush' weed variety and says pot smokers shouldn't be jailed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13499039/kamala-harris-vice-president-marijuana-violations-prison-weed.html

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Here's a simple solution: find a credible source backing your claim that, as California Attorney General, Kamala Harris convicted 1,000+ people for smoking grass.

Or you can just demonstrate a lack of stability by posting more insults.

Up to you.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/joegarofoli/article/kamala-harris-cannabis-19033979.php

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TedG said:

Kamala Harris convicted almost 2,000 for marijuana violations and sent many to prison. Now she laughs at 'Kamala Kush' weed variety and says pot smokers shouldn't be jailed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13499039/kamala-harris-vice-president-marijuana-violations-prison-weed.html

Was she doing what the written law told her to do at the time.....?

Yes or No will do.....:coffee1:

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Was she doing what the written law told her to do at the time.....?

Yes or No will do.....:coffee1:

The DA has broad latitude.    

Yes or No will do.