Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump will be off the political scene in a few months, so no need to rehash Trump's history as a racist.

You would if you could, but you can't because he's not. Trump is a lot of things, but he's not a racist. 

Sure, you can find a lot of "journalists" calling him a racist, just like you can find a lot of "journalists" that say Kamala is brilliant. 

• Haha 2

On 8/12/2024 at 11:23 AM, BobDobbs said:

Again, thank you for your concern. Your lack of response in multiple posts is extremely telling.

Why did Dems allow that hag to take the top spot when Gabbard and JFK were both available to step in?

Because they are not woke.

Because they are independent thinkers and actors

Because D incorporated would lose the promised 92M

I had requested bullet pointed responses - not looking to bicker.

What am I missing oh wise one?

and........   RFK Jr  although a severe case of  " left " does have a brain.. he knows where all the bodies are burried and they can't control him

• Haha 1

If you don’t vote for her, the option is Trump. Trump is a narcissist. He’s a crook. He’s a liar. He cheats people. He’s a con man. He got his dad who rented an office space tour podiatrist to write that he had bone spurs so he wouldn’t have to go to Vietnam war he’s a coward. He’s a bully And lies more times and when he tells the truth he’s taking away women’s rights to choose what is best for their own body, including the doctors. His best friends are dictators so that should tell you all you need to know about Trump.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

If you don’t vote for her, the option is Trump. Trump is a narcissist. He’s a crook. He’s a liar. He cheats people. He’s a con man. He got his dad who rented an office space tour podiatrist to write that he had bone spurs so he wouldn’t have to go to Vietnam war he’s a coward. He’s a bully And lies more times and when he tells the truth he’s taking away women’s rights to choose what is best for their own body, including the doctors. His best friends are dictators so that should tell you all you need to know about Trump.

As far as I know, he wants to close the border and not mutilate children's genitals, and he supports meritocracy over DEI, and that's enough for me, so I'll go with the narcissist.

But thanks. 

to the title ...

... keep inflation high in the USA

... better exchange rate (today ฿35 / $1 USD)

... more high COLA for Social Security 😎

Me Me Me :coffee1:

Copy & paste from April 24, 2024 post ... nuff said

image.png.039a35a3863dd3c340d3188fb4f9dc1a.png

Edited by KhunLA

20 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Well if the OP query is to name 5 reasons, other than she is not Trump, for voting for Harris, as someone who lived in NYC late 1970's when Donald Trump from Queens was trying to bluster his way into Manhattan's high society, I will say:

Why do you need any other reason?

Because Biden got elected for that reason and look at the mess he made of a great many things- southern border fiasco, war in Ukraine, slaughter in Gaza, ME unrest, disastrous evacuation from Afghanistan. I can't even think of anything he got right.

1 hour ago, Luuk Chaai said:

and........   RFK Jr  although a severe case of  " left " does have a brain.. he knows where all the bodies are burried and they can't control him

The problem with RFK Jr's brain is well documented.

Anyway, his poll numbers are vaporizing, which is why he is negotiating to get out of the race.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

and he still didn't start any wars. Good enough for me.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Because Biden got elected for that reason and look at the mess he made of a great many things- southern border fiasco, war in Ukraine, slaughter in Gaza, ME unrest, disastrous evacuation from Afghanistan. I can't even think of anything he got right.

Biden managed the recovery from Covid.

The stock market is at an all time high.

Inflation is down. Unemployment is down.

America is producing more oil than any other country in history.

Violent crime is down.

Thanks for letting me share.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

As far as I know, he wants to close the border and not mutilate children's genitals, and he supports meritocracy over DEI, and that's enough for me, so I'll go with the narcissist.

But thanks. 

Yeah, Trump wants to go back to hiring mostly white guys again.

• Like 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Violent crime is down.

and Trump didn't start any wars.

Seriously? I thought you were against man made climate change, but here you are saying more oil is good. :giggle:

11 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Violent crime is down.

Fewer people working, more on disability and public assistance. 

Fred001.thumb.png.795e193a5d04494cc97dedede0bb75da.pngFred002.thumb.png.8d74bf9eec1acf9ba30a73a6e0cdd7de.png

20 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Biden managed the recovery from Covid.  :cheesy:

... doesn't help an average America

... BS, it's never been higher past 30 yrs & BS (unemployment since covid when all shut down)

... and yet, highest prices in USA $7-8 in CA a while back

photo below

Violent crime is down.

... violent crime drops consistently almost every year

Untitled.png

American Dream of home ownership is gone under biden/harris administration

image.png.312c3f7069ebcebb1b3e58754f96a0c6.png

source

Edited by KhunLA

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yes, but Kamala already said that the problem is with corporate greed, and that she's going to solve that by raising taxes. 

You don't know that a major portion of inflation is caused by overpricing by conglomerates?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently you don't understand that a war is against a whole country, not a group of criminals that needs putting in the ground.

You are suggesting that if Trump sends the military into Mexico to root out the cartels, that's not an invasion?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't know that a major portion of inflation is overpricing by conglomerates?

I know that because Kamala told me. And they are so stupid, they did not figure out how to overprice until Biden got into office. 

But again, Kamala will fix it by raising taxes, so it's a non-issue. 

We agree

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You are suggesting that if Trump sends the military into Mexico to root out the cartels, that's not an invasion?

Not if it is with the cooperation of the Mexican government. 

• Haha 1

For me it's quite obvious why I'd vote for Harris.

Because I don't want to see a criminal, a convicted law breaker, as POTUS.

Here in Thailand all you farangs are laughing about this kind of govt. A PM employed a convict and was chased away. No place in govt. at all.

And US? You will welcome a convict but laugh about Thai system? 

To be honest with Trump you turn America into a banana republic, similar to Thailand. 😳

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1