Suspicious Suitcases Spark Public Concerns in Sattahip

5 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

The police conducted a search of the bags and found only clothing and personal items inside.

Poor woman, so embarrassed, the cops found her sex toys. 

She was alarmed to see police investigating what turned out to be her own luggage

I bet she was alarmed!!!

I'm alarmed that she left her luggage unattended. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Agree 1

The scene attracted a crowd of onlookers who gathered to witness the unfolding situation.

concerns grew that they might contain explosives, prompting the call to the police.

There might be a bomb in there, Oh lets all gather round then and see what happens....:post-4641-1156694572:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

There might be a bomb in there, Oh lets all gather round then and see what happens

Back around 2008-2009 near my home [in Thailand] a large briefcase had been left on a concrete picnic table outside a shop.

Locals had aroused suspicion and called the local plod, they walked around then called the army base nearby.

Many Thais were up and down the road about 20 yards away, but shops in the parade all had people upstairs hanging out of the windows.

They sent two guys who looked at the bag, decided to try a novel approach... they tied a string to the handle and placed a car tyre below the table on the floor.

I departed at that point wondering if they were serious, a friend who stayed to watch later came to see us and said he was hoping for an explosion?

I said just as well it didn't, I would have seen you flying overhead and waved goodbye.

• Like 1