Heroic Security Guard Stops Leicester Square Knife Attack: Two Injured in Horrific Incident

Social Media

5 hours ago, candide said:

A white attacker and a Muslim hero who stopped the attack. The perfect conditions for a crime thread to be deserted by (far) right-wing posters! 😃

The attacker was Romanian , wouldn't that encourage the "far right posters" to complain about immigrants ?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

False accusation there .

I have not objecting to you pointing out his skin colour

I just asked you why you needed to mention  it 

Its just considered to be racist these days , if you use a persons skin colour to describe them 

Because it’s factually correct.

Don’t be ridiculous, it is not racist to say someone who is white is white.

But hay-ho, if you want to try and play the race card.

• Agree 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Because it’s factually correct.

Don’t be ridiculous, it is not racist to say someone who is white is white.

But hay-ho, if you want to try and play the race card.

The attacker was Romanian .

Could we refer to him as "the Romanian attacker " in future , rather than him being a White attacker 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You can if you want Nick, but he’s still white.

And Abdullah is still a very brave young man, a hero even. That you can’t bring yourself to accept that truth says nothing at all about Abdullah and everything we need to know about you.

Another false allegation  there .

I have neither stated that the Brown man is or is not brave or a hero .

Its a false allegation that I will not accept that the brown man was brave , because I have not said that he wasn't brave .

Another false allegation from you

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Another false allegation  there .

I have neither stated that the Brown man is or is not brave or a hero .

Its a false allegation that I will not accept that the brown man was brave , because I have not said that he wasn't brave .

Another false allegation from you

So you didn’t post this then?

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He's no hero , a hero is someone who reminds a 7/11 girl to scan his 43 Baht burger

Stop digging Nick.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So you didn’t post this then?

Stop digging Nick.

I did tell you to read the other thread for it to make sense .

It wasn't meant literally, it was a reference to another poster who thought that he was being heroic for pointing out a 7 /11 staff member didn't scan his burger .

You need to read both threads 

• Confused 4

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He's no hero , a hero is someone who reminds a 7/11 girl to scan his 43 Baht burger

Well said Nick!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Yet we only have his word for what happened, you just lap it up because it's believed he's a muslim. People are jumping to conclusions again without evidence, we need to see the CCTV footage to see who else was involved.

Well his and eye witnesses.

2 minutes ago, proton said:

To be fair if he is a muslim they should make the most of it, not often they are heroes is it, usually they are at the other end of the spectrum: from wikepedia-

According to Fondapol, a French think tank, between 1979 and May 2021, at least 48,035 Islamist terrorist attacks took place worldwide, causing the deaths of at least 210,138 people. During this period, each Islamist attack resulted in the death of about 4.4 persons on average.

Predictable bigotry from the predictable source.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

stop digging, you denied saying something, and I linked a post from you, only one hour earlier, saying exactly that which you denied.

Just have some self awareness for once, you’re making an utter fool of yourself.

It wasn't a literal post   .

I was sarcastically stating that the Guy in 7/11 who pointed out that the staff member didn't scan his burger was the real hero , after all , he was seeking recognition for his heroism .

I did sarcastically mean that the 7/11 burger guy is a real hero , rather than a brown person taking a knife from a Romanian .

Only a fool would think that I meant it literally 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

There are several awards and commendations which he may well receive - initiated both by the civic authorities and the Metropolitan Police Service. I doubt whether His Majesty will get directly involved, although I am sure that he will have been fully briefed, and will have been pleased by the actions of his subject.

Yes, thank you. I am quite aware of the possibilities and protocol.

• Love It 1

30 minutes ago, proton said:

Yet we only have his word for what happened, you just lap it up because it's believed he's a muslim. People are jumping to conclusions again without evidence, we need to see the CCTV footage to see who else was involved.

Priceless! 😀

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Just for clarification for the slow people who need everything explained to them .

People who disarm knife attackers are hero's and brave and other people that point out that 7/11 cashiers didn't scan their hamburger are NOT brave or heroes and don't deserve any recognition 

Hope that's clear now

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It wasn't a literal post   .

I was sarcastically stating that the Guy in 7/11 who pointed out that the staff member didn't scan his burger was the real hero , after all , he was seeking recognition for his heroism .

I did sarcastically mean that the 7/11 burger guy is a real hero , rather than a brown person taking a knife from a Romanian .

Only a fool would think that I meant it literally 

So you didn’t type it, and hit send.

Stop digging.