Recommend an agent for 90 day reporting (Bangkok)

I've just had my online 90 day reporting rejected.  (I took a trip outside the country earlier in the year.)  I really don't want to have to sit in Chaengwattana for hours, so can anyone suggest a reliable agent in Bangkok to make the report for me - preferably one who will pick up the paperwork from my home (I don't live in central Bangkok), and return it?

25 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I really don't want to have to sit in Chaengwattana for hours, so can anyone suggest a reliable agent in Bangkok to make the report for me - preferably one who will pick up the paperwork from my home (I don't live in central Bangkok), and return it?

I returned from the states June 8. I just spent 2 minutes booking a 10 minute slot for my 90 day report at CW. That is how long it will take. A pre filled application, the old TM30 and boom its done. Sure I have to drive to CW but 10 minutes is okay by me. Then back to 2 minutes to fill in the online report. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

(I took a trip outside the country earlier in the year.) 

right your report was rejected because the first 90 day report after returning from abroad now has to be made in person. 

AFAIK there aren't any services that do door to door 90 day reporting, 😕 

You can slog on over to Bumrungrad Hospital 10th floor business center, they'll do a 90 day report for you for 650 baht and then you pick up your passport from them a few days later 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

right your report was rejected because the first 90 day report after returning from abroad now has to be made in person. 

AFAIK there aren't any services that do door to door 90 day reporting, 😕 

You can slog on over to Bumrungrad Hospital 10th floor business center, they'll do a 90 day report for you for 650 baht and then you pick up your passport from them a few days later 

I remember looking into this years ago. I figured it would be more time and trouble traveling to Bumrungrad 2 times than it would be traveling 1 time to CW. 

Edited by MPoll
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Brandon81 said:

First floor of Trendy building. First business on the right as you enter. They will do it VIP. Just give them the passport.  They charged me 3000 baht, though.

The tread is about agent for 90 day report.

Is that a typo. 

300b maybe. 3000b ridiculous. 

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

The tread is about agent for 90 day report.

Is that a typo. 

300b maybe. 3000b ridiculous. 

Yep, I know. She charged me 3000 baht. Not a typo. Maybe I was ripped off, but I was happy to pay it. Well worth it to me to not spend 4 hours in that wretched building.

2 minutes ago, Brandon81 said:

Yep, I know. She charged me 3000 baht. Not a typo. Maybe I was ripped off, but I was happy to pay it. Well worth it to me to not spend 4 hours in that wretched building.

Assume you are referring to CW building B.

Appointments for 90 reporting are available. They run on time. In/out in very short time. Yes there is travel time.

You could consider reporting via Mail.

Simple process. At CW do mail 15 days prior to due date

Shop around agents do TM47 for max 500.