Time ‘propaganda’ profile of Kamala Harris ripped for ‘worshipping’ Dem nominee

CallumWK

15 hours ago, LatPhrao said:

Making it up again?

The actual headline says

Donald Trump Says He Will Go to Venezuela if He Loses Election.

Perhaps you don't see the difference between "flee" and "go to", but that would not surprise me.

It's against forum rules to change a quote to change the meaning.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Will B Good said:

That is so twisted words fail me.

I thought you would be familiar with twisted words when your side claimed Biden was compus mentus ( till they couldn't hide the awful truth anymore ) and now Harris is being held up as the personification of "her almighty" on Earth.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Making it up again?

The actual headline says

Donald Trump Says He Will Go to Venezuela if He Loses Election.

Perhaps you don't see the difference between "flee" and "go to", but that would not surprise me.

It's against forum rules to change a quote to change the meaning.

He is just as insincere in that promise, as dozens of others. He would be too scared to go to Venezuela. Just because he admires despots, would not mean there is anything behind this empty quote. 

Just now, spidermike007 said:

He is just as insincere in that promise, as dozens of others. He would be too scared to go to Venezuela. Just because he admires despots, would not mean there is anything behind this empty quote. 

Do you guys take everything seriously? You have been telling us for how long that everything he says is a lie, but when he says something you want to use against him it's the word of God in stone.

Did you even read the article? Doesn't seem like it from what you just wrote.

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I listened to the interview. Trump is as insincere as ever. He is simply incapable of sincerity, at this point. The delusion is overwhelming. 

Try telling us something we don't already know. He's been in the headlines since 2015. We've heard it all before a hundred times.

Harris, in comparison, is a barely started book.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do you guys take everything seriously? You have been telling us for how long that everything he says is a lie, but when he says something you want to use against him it's the word of God in stone.

Did you even read the article? Doesn't seem like it from what you just wrote.

No way Trump goes to Venezuela.

• Haha 1

Just now, CallumWK said:

He doesn't need to, Venezuela is coming to him through the open borders the lefties enabled

Trump let in 3 million when he was President. I don't remember FOX News complaining about that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

That's about a third of what Biden let in 

https://homeland.house.gov/2024/05/22/startling-stats-factsheet-biden-administration-on-track-to-reach-10-million-encounters-nationwide-before-end-of-fiscal-year/

I hear they even flew them in and gave them fake ID's

I am not asking you to count.

I am asking about your opinion of Trump letting in 3 million illegals.

Just now, Danderman123 said:

I am not asking you to count.

I am asking about your opinion of Trump letting in 3 million illegals.

I'm asking you not to distort FACTS. Trump let in 3 million, Biden TEN million. BUT

image.jpeg.9c4621ff0b15720a2374610e237d50c1.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, DustyShoes said:

She will be outed -- and perhaps ousted -- come debate time. Just as JB was. It will be most entertaining.

Too bad she doesn't have the balls and brains to do three.

and when she does(hopefully), watch all the guys here flip onto whoever is next without even flinching

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I listened to the interview. Trump is as insincere as ever. He is simply incapable of sincerity, at this point. The delusion is overwhelming. 

you must have listened to something totally different to me then. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

And there were 78 million US citizens that did not share your opinion in the last election, either.

Actually, 74,224,000.  Not 78 milion--yet another exaggeration regarding Trump.  For the record, he lost by 7 million votes.  Biden was the choice of 51.3% of the voters.  In two elections, Trump has never garnered even 50%.  He lost to Clinton by 2.8 million votes but was appointed president by the cursed Electoral College. 

After his one term as the worst president in US history (thanks for nothing, EC!) the voters rightly booted him out.  In two elections, it's clear that the majority of the American voters don't want him, always going for the alternate choice.  Likely to be true in 2024, as well.

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 16.06.48.png

there is literally nobody at Bidens, pretty odd for the most 'popular president of all time' he beat Obama, but nobody showed, hummm!

and a quote from Vox on Trumps inauguration....they were expecting between 7-900k. still a good turn out for Trump, compared to Obama 1 mill. i would question the times each photo was taken.

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 09.23.52.png

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 09.27.39.png

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

there is literally nobody at Bidens, pretty odd for the most 'popular president of all time' he beat Obama, but nobody showed, hummm!

and a quote from Vox on Trumps inauguration....they were expecting between 7-900k. still a good turn out for Trump, compared to Obama 1 mill. i would question the times each photo was taken.

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 09.23.52.png

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 09.27.39.png

estimated.....will be...555

17 minutes ago, newnative said:

Actually, 74,224,000.  Not 78 milion--yet another exaggeration regarding Trump.  For the record, he lost by 7 million votes.  Biden was the choice of 51.3% of the voters.  In two elections, Trump has never garnered even 50%.  He lost to Clinton by 2.8 million votes but was appointed president by the cursed Electoral College. 

After his one term as the worst president in US history (thanks for nothing, EC!) the voters rightly booted him out.  In two elections, it's clear that the majority of the American voters don't want him, always going for the alternate choice.  Likely to be true in 2024, as well.

worst President says 1 side. Trump got 11million more votes the second time beating both obamas by 5 & 9 million, so hardly 'the worst President ever"

and Bidens 81...yeah right, of course, and out of that 81 million who showed up to his inauguration day!! practically ZERO

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 09.45.16.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

and Bidens 81...yeah right, of course, and out of that 81 million who showed up to his inauguration day!! practically ZERO

So nothing to do with massively increased security due to the 'walking tours' (MTG) of J6.....plus covid restrictions......????

24 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You said you were blanking me......please do as you promised.

I don't recall that. I don't find your posts personally insulting so I have no reason to do so. You are one of the more rational posters from your side, though I disagree with most that you say, but that is what a forum is about- debate- not insulting other people.

However, you are welcome to put me on ignore.