Elon Musk Extends Invitation to Kamala Harris For Interview

Social Media

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Are you cereal? They are all 100 percent in the bag for Harris. Spread the same memes, use the same language, march to the same drummer.

Now as to why she wont appear with Musk, and reach an audience of millions, there can only be one reason. She is scared. 

Trump lost the election basically by being on Twitter and of course being a POS Narcissist , The Debate,  Trump will be the carcass that’s in a pile of bones on  stage after being picked Clean by “Vulture “Harris , Kamala Don’t Play , if your from San Francisco, like myself , We know what she is capable of , Putin Knows this and Trump , Stock up the Kleenex, Blue Tsunami Coming , I’m flying back just to Vote and hand out boxes of Kleenex and maybe we get to participate in some Rowdy Behavior 

IMG_2842.thumb.png.c7c43ee8c2a5bb5e1b3a37bba4ccc9ce.png

Edited by Irish star
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

CNN has changed a bit lately. Many of the prime time shows have a debate style discussion with Republicans and Democrats. Both get there say. I accept it is a bit biased in topics chosen but sometimes what can seem like bias is normal people calling out someone's lies and pointing out they are a dick. 

Owners are voting Trump along with MSNBC it’s new regime at CNN, I believe NPR , also 

Edited by Irish star

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

Trump lost the election basically by being on Twitter and of course being a POS Narcissist , The Debate,  Trump will be the carcass that’s in a pile of bones on  stage after being picked Clean by “Vulture “Harris , Kamala Don’t Play , if your from San Francisco, like myself , We know what she is capable of , Putin Knows this and Trump , Stock up the Kleenex, Blue Tsunami Coming , I’m flying back just to Vote and hand out boxes of Kleenex and maybe we get to participate in some Rowdy Behavior 

IMG_2842.png

Really? Please tell me the last time Kamala was in a debate and performed well. She was so dire in 2020 that she quit before the first primary. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Really? Please tell me the last time Kamala was in a debate and performed well. She was so dire in 2020 that she quit before the first primary. 

Watch and Learn, you think she just sitting in her office , not prepared, Please , I know your butt hurt, that Trump is just sitting on his ass throwing ketchup at Mar o Lardo for the last two weeks , But he doesn’t know what to do , He can’t Bully her , Joe Great President but to Classy to get to his Grifter Level 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

Down to his last 200bn poor chap. Wont be able to afford a st woman.

I believe he owes that to New York , like 440 Million , the funny thing is why isn’t Kushner pitching in , lol probably knows what happened in Ivanka’s  bed overlooking Central Park , did you see that interview, she was having some freaky daddy thoughts 

On 8/17/2024 at 10:31 AM, Lacessit said:

She's gone from a prosecutor to AG to Senator to VP since 2003.

Now tell us all about your stellar career, which enables you to sit in judgment so easily.

Trump went from billionaire to President of the USA

now tell us about your Stella career, which enables you to sit judgement so easily

• Haha 2

Just now, luckymitchell said:

now tell us about your Stella career, which enables you to sit judgement so easily

Give me 400 Million , PoppaLucky  and  il School ya , I retired at 45 from Apple , Please impress me with your ego 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Your spelling of an adjective, which you could not even copy correctly from my post, tells me it's a waste of time responding to you in any detail.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Your spelling of an adjective, which you could not even copy correctly from my post, tells me it's a waste of time responding to you in any detail.

Go back to your Thai teacher job and we can compare Real Estate and Stocks , Career Guy 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Probably, you have nothing to offer or Combat , so continue your Happy Hour , School is in session tomorrow enjoy your week and that pathetic paycheck 

2 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Go back to your Thai teacher job and we can compare Real Estate and Stocks , Career Guy 

I am retired. Have never taught in Thailand, or anywhere else. You seem to be confusing me with someone else.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I just went thru your comments, I see nothing , was it directed at me personally , Typical BS , throw ketchup  politics like your dear grifter 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am retired. Have never taught in Thailand, or anywhere else. You seem to be confusing me with someone else.

Which Kindergarten was it , please impress us , and you have confused the audience with No Quotes 

4 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Which Kindergarten was it , please impress us , and you have confused the audience with No Quotes 

It certainly was not the one you are posting from. Goodbye.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

NPR is a non-profit. Haven't heard the other two are owned by Trump fans. 

I believe the Hiring of RNC chair Ronna Mc Daniel was the reasoning for the distinction at NBC that they are going Right , but it was on some Reddit subreddit's about the new CNN and MSNBC takeover , many Dems are leaving CNN because of lean to Right , NPR was probably lumped  together and I didn’t fact check , if I can find the Reddit topic I will post , Thank You 

Edited by Irish star
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2024 at 12:19 PM, xylophone said:

You've hit the nail on the head @Lacessit and she can just stand by and let trump demolish his own ratings/followings through his lies and stupidity.

As for Musk, well he is a dyed in the wool trump supporter, so she has nothing to win and everything to lose by going on his program, so the smart thing is to not accept his invitation and let him and the trumpies stew on it.

She's ahead in the polls and seems to be building that lead, so maintaining her "status quo" is a smart move.

But if Trump didn't debate with Harris or interview with a msmchannel he is chicken and scared, but if she doest do it with musk, its because shes smart. Humm, seems to be double standard to me

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, maesariang said:

She can't give authentic speeches. The most fake candidate ever.

Like sharks and batteries ,or best friend Hannibal Lector ,stuff like

that you mean.....

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

27 minutes ago, Irish star said:

I believe the Hiring of RNC chair Ronna Mc Daniel was the reasoning for the distinction at NBC that they are going Right , but it was on some Reddit subreddit's about the new CNN and MSNBC takeover , many Dems are leaving CNN because of lean to Right , NPR was probably lumped  together and I didn’t fact check , if I can find the Reddit topic I will post , Thank You 

Nbc is left. Cnn is centre left. You are confused.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

But if Trump didn't debate with Harris or interview with a msmchannel he is chicken and scared, but if she doest do it with musk, its because shes smart. Humm, seems to be double standard to me

I despise that Traitor Musk , I don’t know when he will move to China or Russia, Twitter is Pure Propaganda since he sunk it to Khee Levels, double standard. Why should she Bow  to him , she’s not giving The 1% off  the hook with No taxes , lol she doesn’t cater to his whims 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

I despise that Traitor Musk , I don’t know when he will move to China or Russia, Twitter is Pure Propaganda since he sunk it to Khee Levels, double standard. Why should she Bow  to him , she’s not giving The 1% off  the hook with No taxes , lol she doesn’t cater to his whims 

You hate everyone who isnt far left it seems. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Msnbc is far left. They attack Trump all day and night :cheesy:

Not the same animal as NewsMax , Truth Social , Faux Entertainment, Qanon 🤥 We have Dignity , Not outright Hate Racist Spiel like thru your network’s 

• Agree 1