Trump says presidential civilian award is 'better' than top military honor whose recipients

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump stupidly insulted our veterans on television.

That means you can't deny what he said.

Goodbye Donald.

I didn't even mention what Trump had said, let alone deny it.  🤦‍♂️

Look at how insane your hate for Trump has made you!  You have lost all reason!  🙄

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, maesariang said:

Post your past prediction record. It must be bad if you don't hold bitcoin.

I've predicted precious metals quite successfully. Never made a loss on gold, silver and platinum. Made good coin when silver went from AUD 36 to AUD 48, sold at AUD 45.

I don't hold bitcoin, that's for mugs always hoping they'll get more than they paid.

This chart tells me the latest head and shoulders formation will have buyers crying in their beer soon.

BITCOIN.png

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump threw veterans under the bus.

Agreed, but Vance's deflection was in the medium-skiful category as far as deflections go.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Look at how insane your hate for Trump has made you!  You have lost all reason!  🙄

The point is that Trump demeaned veterans on television. 

Are you okay with that?

Edited by Danderman123
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The point is that Trump demeaned veterans on television. 

Are you okay with that?

You seem a little confused.  The point I was making was that the OP's use of language suggests that he is being dishonest.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

You seem a little confused.  The point I was making was that the OP's use of language suggests that he is being dishonest.

On 8/17/2024 at 3:34 AM, Roo Island said:

Trump says presidential civilian award is 'better' than top military honor whose recipients are 'dead' or 'hit' by bullets

Trump praised Republican donor Miriam Adelson for having received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, a top civilian award.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/trump-says-presidential-civilian-award-better-top-military-honor-whose-rcna166855

He's lost the plot

The OP language is clear, precise and honest.

Trump demeaned Medal of Honor winners.

Do you agree with Trump, or are you just making noise to obfuscate?

• Confused 1

On 8/18/2024 at 9:36 PM, BangkokReady said:

I am suggesting that Trump publicly demeaning winners of the Medal of Honor was a stupid and losing political move.

Call me crazy if you think I am wrong.

• Confused 1

On 8/18/2024 at 8:36 PM, BangkokReady said:

Trump has a long history of making disparaging remarks about veterans.  He doesn't understand "sacrifice" and doesn't respect veterans.  Even Trump's own Chief of Staff admitted that much....

[Last October, Kelly confirmed on the record exclusively to CNN previous reporting that had appeared in The Atlantic magazine about Trump disparaging service members, describing Trump as “a person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”]

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/19/politics/john-kelly-donald-trump-medal-of-honor/index.html

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

I am suggesting that Trump publicly demeaning winners of the Medal of Honor was a stupid and losing political move.

Call me crazy if you think I am wrong.

You already replied to this message yesterday... 🤔

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Trump has a long history of making disparaging remarks about veterans.  He doesn't understand "sacrifice" and doesn't respect veterans.  Even Trump's own Chief of Staff admitted that much....

[Last October, Kelly confirmed on the record exclusively to CNN previous reporting that had appeared in The Atlantic magazine about Trump disparaging service members, describing Trump as “a person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”]

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/19/politics/john-kelly-donald-trump-medal-of-honor/index.html

Anti war.