Going short-time only, shallow or succulent?

25 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Then why start a topic about it? It is none of your business either

Hey Susan, why is everything you write always so dreary? You aren't happy. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Over 30 replies. Barely any on topic. 🙄

Short-time is brilliant! So is whoever invented it. 

That includes most of your posts.

Others actually read the OP's post and replied to it. Whereas people like yourself just appear to read the topic title and prematurely creamed your pants.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

The retired brigadier in my condo had a large number of women companions. He was a dashing, fit and impeccably turned out.

Good for him.

I bet he wasn't getting an exhilarating yet also cleansing experience on a lilo within 5 minutes of meeting them though. 

Horses for courses. Sometimes you have time for a 3 course meal in a fine restaurant and sometimes you just want to grab a cheeky McDonalds on the way back from the pub. Just because you enjoy one, doesn't mean you can't enjoy the other. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, SoCal1990 said:

here who will then comment something to the effect of "sad" or "shallow",

I had remarked that it's "shallow" in another thread.

It's ok for a while maybe, but not indefinitely.

Unless maybe you can get a pet and at the very least bond with an animal and take care of a pet.

You gotta bond and take care of something, if not a woman. 

Sex is just greedily getting needs met. You're not expressing love, which human beings are designed for. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I only do short time because I like a bed to myself and ache too much in the morning to see how low I sunk the night before. So I pay them to leave after 15 minutes or so.

Don't you have room for two beds in your place?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Yea..  that was me who made a comment.

Basically you are a saddo for paying to be touched. But this is not why I made that comment. My comment was because he mentioned being stoned while going short time. Why do you need to be stoned out of your mind to nutz? Yea... maybe because the girl is ugly or because you don't want to deal with consequences of your actions banging a prostitute who was creamed by thousand Indians before you.

that makes you a triple saddo.

BTW, some of you safdos don't seem to get it. If you are in a relationship and the woman really loves you, she will do anything for you. That is millions of times more exciting than you paying a prostitute. Use your imagination.

And yes....  it is my business if you post it on a forum for everyone to see.

Some of the are just one step away from being rapists. At least it keeps them off the streets.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Perhaps because of the issue of consent.

The prostitutes are only consenting to let us use their bodies because we are paying them. 

And by sheer luck we were born from countries with higher wealth, in the UK because our ancestors went around colonizing and exploiting other countries resources, in the USA because they used kidnapped black slaves to do all the work for free.

So the result is we can defile these beautiful young girls, from poor and often dysfunctional homes with our sickest sexual perversions for the price of a meal.

It sure is good being us. But people with empathy will be upset by this situation. It is to be expected. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

36 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Good for him.

I bet he wasn't getting an exhilarating yet also cleansing experience on a lilo within 5 minutes of meeting them though. 

Horses for courses. Sometimes you have time for a 3 course meal in a fine restaurant and sometimes you just want to grab a cheeky McDonalds on the way back from the pub. Just because you enjoy one, doesn't mean you can't enjoy the other. 

I disagree. Most of them have no access to the other, nor the capability. It's junk food or nothing.

• Sad 1

I think I speak for quite a few when I say we enjoy ourselves with the variety of females available in Thailand, then settle down with one we think is special. Men are naturally polygamous, until they no longer are capable.

As for the wowsers, who cares what they think. I don't.

I am always amused when I go back to Australia. The men are envious, the women are seething.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, SoCal1990 said:

Then are there any real moral issues? No. Are they helping to put some much needed money into the lower end of the local economy? 

Your intentions are not helping people into the lower end of the local economy, you want to have sex with a prostitute to satisfy your needs. Nothing wrong with that though.

Comparing with people who have a relationship is useless as this is something completely different.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I disagree. Most of them have no access to the other, nor the capability. It's junk food or nothing.

I'd say that's nonsense. Especially in Thailand. In my experience the only foreign males I've met in Thailand that didn't have a gf or a wife were gay. 

Some people just don't want steak mignon for every meal. Up to them. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You do realize that most P4P in Thailand is between Thais?

White guilt is a terrible affliction. 

Yes, by the richer Thais.

And a large proportion of the girls are Laotian, Cambodian or Burmese. The Thai men are using their advantage the same way we do. 

But I think the OP was referring to us white people exploiting the locals in this thread so that is what I was discussing.

Nice bit of whataboutism though. good one.

5 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

Whenever I see a post from somebody (here on AN) talking about going short-time.

Why not just use the correct term of prostitute? 

Shallow is used, because the people who must rely on the sex trade typically have unpleasant unattractive personalities   

Well, that is me and all my colleagues in the Merchant Navy 1977-2015.

Shallow and unattractive that is my bubble burst. 555 555 555

Going away for 6-7months+ just leaving the dock we would be dazzled by bright lights, bright, very bright 'red' lights, my claim to fame or guilt were my first $100.00 lady from a bar in Yokohama, 1980 I were aged 25 at that time getting $2.40 to the pound so not that expensive then, have been in bars/brothels and woke up in places that gentle folk would not shine a torch, Tema in Ghana for one.

2004 Stena offered a position offshore Matak Island, Indonesia, night before joining short times in Jakarta in night clubs behind bus-station, leave spent in Thailand as a tax exile doing the UK 90 day tax rule so 2004 - 2015 Phuket then Pattaya were my playground of debauchery.

If the lady consents and is willing why not.  I never called them prozzies, they were on the 'game' and I enjoyed paying to partake and see the game being played out,  even ladies down the docks whispering from alleyways were in the "Hire or lease" business.  Being able to enjoy the physical delights of an attractive, slim, sweet smelling woman is not shallow, it is normal desire and dived in when on leave.

Now retired up country these past 9 years, Covid stopped my 3 monthly visits to meet old friends, some who returned to Europe and Oz, some others sadly went up the chimney. 

Will agree if you smile and are pleasant well-mannered the chances of getting a more energetic response increases.

Pon song satang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

That's pretty much the definition of consent in every country of the world.

Some hold out for a house, some will give it up for dinner and a few drinks.

If you have nothing they want, there will be no consent!

What you write is totally superficial and possibly explains the state of your relationships.

• Sad 2

17 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I'd say that's nonsense. Especially in Thailand. In my experience the only foreign males I've met in Thailand that didn't have a gf or a wife were gay. 

Some people just don't want steak mignon for every meal. Up to them. 

It's you who is writing nonsense. What has your statement to do with anything? I have a girlfriend, but a real one 😊 The kind that Celsius describes. Who will do anything for you, without financial incentive.

I actually see these specimens every day and read their pathetic writings on forums. They don't have a choice because they are mostly incapable of doing it any other way. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Nothing to do with race. Or wealth. Plenty of Thai guys where I work on relatively low salaries who partake. 

Men like women and if they can get some without spending weeks wining and dining someone then many will take that option. 

Nothing to do with being desperate either. You think Hugh Grant was desperate? Charlie Sheen? Tiger Woods? Plenty of good looking, charismatic celebrities partake. 

It's just easy. Like grabbing a McDonalds when you can't be bothered to book a table at a fancy restaurant. 

There's a difference in someone being curious to try something and making it a way of life.

Funny that you mention Charlie Sheen as if he is some kind of role model. He's as messed up as they come. Charismatic.....😂

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I actually see these specimens every day and read their pathetic writings on forums. They don't have a choice because they are mostly incapable of doing it any other way. 

Very true.

as an overweight, shabbily dressed male in my 50s hot girls in the UK will not do me for free and the prostitutes who are young and fit are too expensive and make you wear condoms.

Here in SEA I can have very young women who often look even younger than they are for prices that are so cheap they are almost free and if you work out the hourly rate for a long time it is cheaper than drinking beer per hour.

Plus you can get them to do the things to them that most girls in the west will mostly refuse, anal, threesomes, facials, bareback etc etc 

And they have nice hair and beautiful skin.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1