Going short-time only, shallow or succulent?

5 minutes ago, NowNow said:

But yet, I'm still the one who can meet women in the wild, with no need to pay them. They obviously don't have the same fantasies, with regard to me, as you do.

Not sure what is the cause of your delusions and hallucinations, perhaps it's partly drug and alcohol induced, but try getting some mental health treatment. 

50 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You nailed it, gotta feel sorry for her

She feels sorry for you, in that you have to pay someone to spend time with you. That would make me feel worthless. You + $ equals girl. Though you obviously will find a way sell it to yourself.

You ShortTimers are part of a different ecosystem. 

• Haha 1

Just now, RSD1 said:

Not sure what is the cause of your delusions and hallucinations, perhaps it's partly drug and alcohol induced, but try getting some mental health treatment. 

Those who are at the point where they need to pay for companionship/ST might have their own set of mental problems... I'm sure in real life I'd be able to understand your issue almost immediately.

Those who can maintain stable relationships are less likely to be mentally unstable. 

So it looks like you are just projecting your own thoughts and feelings, but attempting to attribute them to me...

On 8/23/2024 at 6:40 PM, Lacessit said:

I have been with my GF for more than ten years. I'd say she has aged very well.

She does work hard at keeping fit. Ten years ago, she was 41 kg. She's 42 kg now.

I am curious about why other posters would put three sad icons on my post.

I can only conclude their own lives are so miserable they are not capable of any other emotion.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Those who are at the point where they need to pay for companionship/ST might have their own set of mental problems... I'm sure in real life I'd be able to understand your issue almost immediately.

Those who can maintain stable relationships are less likely to be mentally unstable. 

So it looks like you are just projecting your own thoughts and feelings, but attempting to attribute them to me...

I don't care that you feel the need to pay for sex when you want it because of the fact that you can't get it otherwise. Do it if you enjoy it and if you can afford it. Wonderful. But who cares what you do with your little knob? I certainly don't. So no need to tell me.

I told you already to seek mental health treatment. That's your biggest problem. At the very least, cut down on all the daily drugs and alcohol already. 

• Like 1

I don't get the judgement of this person.

Are the judgers here giving any money to charities like Cabbages and and Condoms -or will their sputtering OCD retardation be the full and complete extent of their fake concern? We know the answer in advance.

He's upfront about what he wants, seems comfortable in his own skin, harms no one, and engages with consenting adults. He's not relationship material and he's not torturing anyone by pretending he is.

He seems broadly happy and well-adjusted, and enjoys a good troll.

Except for the whore-thing, he could be me.

7 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

I don't care that you feel the need to pay for sex when you want it because of the fact that you can't get it otherwise. Do it if you enjoy it and if you can afford it. Wonderful. But who cares what you do with your little knob? I certainly don't. So no need to tell me.

I told you already to seek mental health treatment. That's your biggest problem. At the very least, cut down on all the daily drugs and alcohol already. 

Wow...talking to yourself now. Weirdo alert!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

Are the judgers here giving any money to charities like Cabbages and and Condoms -or will their sputtering OCD retardation be the full and complete extent of their fake concern? We know the answer in advance.

He's upfront about what he wants, seems comfortable in his own skin, harms no one, and engages with consenting adults. He's not relationship material and he's not torturing anyone by pretending he is.

Whoever you are think you may be writing about...it probably is you. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

“… he could be me, if I ever do … “ is more inclusive.

Footnote:

The thing about being woke is to try and understand other people’s viewpoints, and share a vocabulary that allows consensus on issues where you agree, and silent non-confrontational divergence where you do not, rather than ideological trench warfare.

Just now, NowNow said:

No alcoholic drinks. Not healthy. How much alcohol have you had today?

Agreed, definitely not healthy. I haven't drank any alcohol since I was your grandson's age.

3 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

“… he could be me, if I ever do … “ is more inclusive.

Footnote:

The thing about being woke is to try and understand other people’s viewpoints, and share a vocabulary that allows consensus on issues where you agree, and silent non-confrontational divergence where you do not, rather than ideological trench warfare.

He has some unresolved issues...

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, NowNow said:

How old is he?

Same age as your grandson .  If they were ages then, they’ll be ages now.

Or do you think he meant “… since I was then the same age as is your grandson now” ?

On 8/22/2024 at 9:27 AM, Cameroni said:

Why do we have to pay to all eternity because we have a sex drive? Something should be done about this.

What, exactly?

We are all free agents. We can pay, seek out other options, or abstain.

What makes you worry so much about "society"?  Society never gives you even a passing thought.

Make your own choice. Tend your own garden.

I wish I could get into having sex with prostitutes and seriously envy people who enjoy it.

But if they're not into me, I can't really get hard. I'm like, "let me do me, at least I'm into me". If I could pay women to be into me, I would. But I tried, I failed, and I gave up.

To dress up my own particular temperament on this as a moral stance or a prescription for others would be mad.

The nearest parallel I can think of is gambling. It's another minor vice that I find baffling. Do I feel the need to tell people not to buy Lotto tickets? No. Because I am not a crazy person.

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

Never asked. Don't care. 

We are discussing the possible mental states of those whose who depend on One Hour relationships in comparison to those who are able to interact with a female over a much longer period; the mental growth that comes with that.

I think this explains your current behaviour. A lack of mental growth.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, StreetCowboy said:

Same age as your grandson .  If they were ages then, they’ll be ages now.

Or do you think he meant “… since I was then the same age as is your grandson now” ?

I don't have a grandson....

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, NowNow said:

But yet again, don't need to pay anyone to want to be with me. Real life wins over your fantasies.

You don’t really know his fantasies, or how much he enjoys them.  

I think it is a narrow-minded man that comments on other people’s fantasies without properly enquiring about them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

What, exactly?

What makes you worry so much about "society"?  Society never gives you even a passing thought.

I wish I could get into having sex with prostitutes and seriously envy people who enjoy it.

But if they're not into me, I can't really get hard. I'm like, "let me do me, at least I'm into me". If I could pay women to be into me, I would. But I tried, I failed, and I gave up.

To dress up my own particular temperament on this as a moral stance or a prescription for others would be mad.

The nearest parallel I can think of is gambling. It's another minor vice that I find baffling. Do I feel the need to tell people not to buy Lotto tickets? No. Because I am not a crazy person.

I'm certainly not telling anyone not to go to prostitutes. See if you can find a post where you think that I did. I simply stated that I agreed with @Patong2021

it is a narrow-minded man that comments on other people’s fantasies

It's almost like trying to as* sniff someone through your keyboard, isn't it?

You don’t really know his fantasies, or how much he enjoys them.  

I think it is a narrow-minded man that comments on other people’s fantasies without properly enquiring about them.

His fantasies about me, silly. He describes them in this thread. Do at least TRY to keep up if you are going to join in.

• Sad 1

Just now, NowNow said:

I'm certainly not telling anyone not to go to prostitutes. See if you can find a post where you think that I did. I simply stated that I agreed with @Patong2021

Most people either negatively reacted, or disagreed with that post. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

What, exactly?

For instance, whenver a woman receives money from a man that could be done on a contractual basis. Say you pay an allowance, it is  paid conditionally on certain contract terms which specify the woman has to pay the money back if she leaves the relationship, cheats, etc. If such contractual terms were enforceable and widely accepted, that could solve the women extracting money from men problem to a large degree.

The reason people worry about society is because we live in society, and the norms in society have an effect on us. On men specifically they have the efffect that we are burden carrying donkeys all our lives, carrying burdens for women. I have been in relationships with women, one Filipina in particular, who had gone to more 5 star resorts than me, and I was a lawyer in the top 1% of earners in my country, and she had no education and no job. Do you see the madness? How does this not bother people?

Regarding prostitutes I have the same issue. I just don't see them try as hard as girls in a rel anyway. Doesn't do it for me. I'm not telling guys not to pay for sex due to moral concerns. I am saying don't pay women because it's much better for you and your fellow man, because if you pay women you are creating and perpetuating this economy where women exploit us for money. It's not just guys going to prostitutes who do this, guys who pay their wives do the same. Ideally men should not provide for women at all.

Edited by Cameroni