So why do you use cannabis ?

Whatever turns your crank. I don't care for it myself. Two reasons first it's hard on my chest ,second it's a little to sneaky you don't realize you are stoned till you get up to walk across the room. With booze I know where I am at.

On 8/27/2024 at 1:45 PM, tomgreen said:

Thats interesting , when I go to sleep at night time , my mind always seems to be in 1st gear and racing away thinking about so many things and it makes getting off to sleep very difficult   After seeing this comment that cannabis can be helpful for sleep , I'm now wondering if there's any cannabis type product that I can take , to help me get a better nights sleep . I have never smoked cigarettes ,

Any thoughts , suggestions or recommendations Please.

Tom

The oil seems to work for many

On 9/3/2024 at 9:07 AM, bangadang said:

The oil seems to work for many

Tried very expensive oil for sleep. Didn't sleep a wink. Maybe should have tried another, but never did. OTC Codiphen works great. 

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Looking at the limited replies, most of the people who use Cannabis haven't posted, maybe they prefer to be secretive about t

Its more like the the Louis Armstrong quote, " If you have to ask, you will never know".

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I am interested, too. And I thank OP for starting this thread.

the first and very valuable insight I have got is that’s difficult to tell 

what people are vaping unless you ask.

I didn’t know that vaping cannabis is a thing.

does cannabis smell differently when you vape it  ? 
a joint does, so I can tell it’s not cigarette smoke.

although, according to my understanding a joint usually contains some tobacco so that it burns better. 

17 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've started reading the various threads about it and I'm interested why you use cannabis? be honest with yourself

Makes you cum twice as long and three times as hard. Thank me later. 

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Looking at the limited replies, most of the people who use Cannabis haven't posted, maybe they prefer to be secretive about t

Plus I like being high. And it helps me to better deal with all the trash posts on AN. 

Edited by RSD1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, stoner said:

i can smoke a pound of weed and it contains 0 calories. i don't wake up hung over with my mouth smelling like ass either. i don't get a big fat gut because of it. 

I’m with you on all that. It also doesn’t damage the liver or cause heart attacks. A lot more cost effective than alcohol as well. My mouth often smells like ass in the morning though, but for different reasons. PM me for photos. 

2 hours ago, stoner said:

i prefer the relaxed part of the buzz over the initial high. i like how it slows me down. 

Me too. Slowing things down is lovely.

Edited by RSD1
  • Haha 1

On 8/27/2024 at 1:45 PM, tomgreen said:

Thats interesting , when I go to sleep at night time , my mind always seems to be in 1st gear and racing away thinking about so many things and it makes getting off to sleep very difficult   After seeing this comment that cannabis can be helpful for sleep , I'm now wondering if there's any cannabis type product that I can take , to help me get a better nights sleep . I have never smoked cigarettes ,

Any thoughts , suggestions or recommendations Please.

Tom

7 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Tried very expensive oil for sleep. Didn't sleep a wink. Maybe should have tried another, but never did. OTC Codiphen works great. 

25MG of Doxylamine Succinate, an OTC antihistamine works really well. Non-addictive or habit forming and no narcotic effect.

• Thanks 1