The US migrant Crisis video report

riclag

I like to see this all unraveled between these two , harris & Trump ! Imop

“A migrant crisis that has engulfed the US is  a decisive issue in  the November election between Trump & harris”.

According to the article “over 9 million people have poured over, never before -encountered levels  of immigration since biden took office”.

https://nypost.com/2024/08/20/us-news/what-every-american-needs-to-know-about-the-migrant-crisis-video-report/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/21/2024 at 5:04 AM, riclag said:

“A migrant crisis that has engulfed the US is  a decisive issue in  the November election between Trump & harris”.

According to the article “over 9 million people have poured over, never before -encountered levels  of immigration since biden took office”.

https://nypost.com/2024/08/20/us-news/what-every-american-needs-to-know-about-the-migrant-crisis-video-report/

Why isn't Trump's wall working? Billions of dollars squandered. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Hardly surprising with Sleepy Joe and his dfatt sidekick shouting "Refugees welcome". You can't blame the freiloaders for taking them up on it.

Thank you for reminding us that we had a Senate Bill addressing immigration with Republican a Democrat support that was ordered to be stopped by the Republican Party majority in the House of Representatives at the behest of Trump.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

you say 9 , some say 35

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

The Democrats blocked it. They gave $100bn to Ukraine instead. How dumb are Democrats? Ruining their own country whilst giving away free money.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

And yet the same data shows that the Biden administration has delivered excellent results since January 2024. The number of people crossing the border has been significantly reduced and if the trend continues, should be better than when Trump was in office , excluding the period when the borders were closed because of Covid. 

The numbers could have been reduced even further if Trump had not blocked the  bipartisan funding Bill from passing. Trump wanted the border crisis so that he could have an issue for the  election campaign.

After opening the border to all, 3 yrs later, they decide to do something.

And that is suppose to be a good thing ?  :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

They will end Ukraine war in 3 years. :cheesy:

We haven't fixed anything in almost 4 yrs, give us four more.   Sadly, it worked for obama ... go figure

Som nam naa

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

We haven't fixed anything in almost 4 yrs, give us four more.   Sadly, it worked for obama ... go figure

Som nam naa

Obama had 4.7 to 10% unemployment. All he did was talk. He did have low inflation but that was largely due to high unemployment.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Obama had 4.7 to 10% unemployment. All he did was talk. He did have low inflation but that was largely due to high unemployment.

bush 2 & obama, getting re-appointed tells you everything you need to know about USA politics.   Yanks need to get ready for 4 years of harris.

Here's your president, take it or leave it .... cheney in control, how can anyone not see what was coming ...

... I LEFT  😎

Trump was like an anomaly in the Matrix :cheesy:

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KhunLA said:

bush 2 & obama, getting re-appointed tells you everything you need to know about USA politics. 

Here's your president, take it or leave it .... cheney in control, how can anyone not see what was coming ...

... I LEFT  😎

True. Voters choose a war criminal then 8 years of fluff from Obama. I supported Kerry and Romney. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alanrchase said:

I personally don't feel that a wall would work 100% anyway.  These migrants are willing to face death on the march to get to the river or border areas.  A wall can only deter certain individuals.  The persistent ones will never stop until they can successfully get into our nation or whatever nation that they are seeking refuge in.  This can only clearly show how bad life must be in those countries from which they flee.  At the same time the USA is PAYIING big $$$ to those countries to "fix" the major problems causing these people to flee.  When will our elected officials recognize that just throwing money at a problem is the only fix?  I have lived in some of those countries from which people are fleeing - into the US or into Europe and can understand why they want freedom but just money will never fix that kind of problem - just like in the US, giving poor people money will not get them out of poverty nor even entice them to try ...my opinion only of course.

1 minute ago, Presnock said:

I personally don't feel that a wall would work 100% anyway.  These migrants are willing to face death on the march to get to the river or border areas.  A wall can only deter certain individuals.  The persistent ones will never stop until they can successfully get into our nation or whatever nation that they are seeking refuge in.  This can only clearly show how bad life must be in those countries from which they flee.  At the same time the USA is PAYIING big $$$ to those countries to "fix" the major problems causing these people to flee.  When will our elected officials recognize that just throwing money at a problem is the only fix?  I have lived in some of those countries from which people are fleeing - into the US or into Europe and can understand why they want freedom but just money will never fix that kind of problem - just like in the US, giving poor people money will not get them out of poverty nor even entice them to try ...my opinion only of course.

Wall better than giving money to Ukraine 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Wall better than giving money to Ukraine 

Better Ukraine than US soldiers...unless Putin realizes his folly, then NATO will be sending soldiers, Belarussia I read is now mobilizing their troops along the border.  Obama and Trump didn't stop Putin when they had the chance and that is why the Ukraine problem still exists today.  Of course this is my opinion based on all that I have read over the years - I am 77, a VN vet who has lived in countries around the world - some not agreeing with the US some staunch allies that I would not like to see the US abandon in favor of the Russians or Chinese or N. Korea.  

Better Ukraine than US soldiers...unless Putin realizes his folly, then NATO will be sending soldiers, Belarussia I read is now mobilizing their troops along the border.  Obama and Trump didn't stop Putin when they had the chance and that is why the Ukraine problem still exists today.  Of course this is my opinion based on all that I have read over the years - I am 77, a VN vet who has lived in countries around the world - some not agreeing with the US some staunch allies that I would not like to see the US abandon in favor of the Russians or Chinese or N. Korea.  

Better to stay home. No money or soldiers. Europe's problem.

• Like 1

Just now, maesariang said:

Better to stay home. No money or soldiers. Europe's problem.

Well since the ancestors of most US citizens today came from Europe I sure can't imagine the majority favoring to abandom them as Putin comes rolling.  He will realize from his own people eventually that the cost will be too high (at least I hope he

does before he does something even dumber such as nukes).  People are more alike even  though they may be from many different lands but as sons continue to fall for a dumb play they will rebel.  It happened during the VN days and the Afghani days even though the numbers were much smaller than VN.   Hopefully the world will convince Putin to tone down his desire to expand back to the USSR days.

Well since the ancestors of most US citizens today came from Europe I sure can't imagine the majority favoring to abandom them as Putin comes rolling.  He will realize from his own people eventually that the cost will be too high (at least I hope he

does before he does something even dumber such as nukes).  People are more alike even  though they may be from many different lands but as sons continue to fall for a dumb play they will rebel.  It happened during the VN days and the Afghani days even though the numbers were much smaller than VN.   Hopefully the world will convince Putin to tone down his desire to expand back to the USSR days.

Germany, France and UK combined can't beat Russia? Ukraine alone is nearly beating them. Let Europe fund it.

Just now, maesariang said:

Germany, France and UK combined can't beat Russia? Ukraine alone is nearly beating them. Let Europe fund it.

Yeah, as a US veteran, VN volunteer etc, I believe in doing my fair share.  Even at 77 if the US requested, I would volunteer today.  I have no doubt that the EU combined couldn't do ti alone, I recall all the stories I have read about WWII and if the US hadn't joined them then, they would all be speaking German while the Asians would be speaking Japanese.  But, I am not a favorite of war, it is not pretty, it is not fun and unless one has experienced all that a war brings, one will never realize just how ugly it can get.  I have friends that today, still suffer severe medical conditions because of the VN war.  But they too only suffer in person to another vet as anyone else just doesn't understand and can never fully understand.  

2 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Yeah, as a US veteran, VN volunteer etc, I believe in doing my fair share.  Even at 77 if the US requested, I would volunteer today.  I have no doubt that the EU combined couldn't do ti alone, I recall all the stories I have read about WWII and if the US hadn't joined them then, they would all be speaking German while the Asians would be speaking Japanese.  But, I am not a favorite of war, it is not pretty, it is not fun and unless one has experienced all that a war brings, one will never realize just how ugly it can get.  I have friends that today, still suffer severe medical conditions because of the VN war.  But they too only suffer in person to another vet as anyone else just doesn't understand and can never fully understand.  

Germany is an ally now. Their army was massive in ww2. Europe needs to sort itself out. Been 79 years since ww2.

Drip feeding anti-Democrat topics into this forum is without doubt having a huge impact.....I'm pretty certain KH's team are looking closely at how to counteract what is happening on AN.

• Like 1