Do you hold hands with your paid companion?

On 8/22/2024 at 1:23 PM, n00dle said:

what is ridiculous is feeling a need to discuss it online with other dinosaurs in this last bastion of Thailand's dying whorefokking bar culture.  

You’re only saying that because you can run faster than us.

• Haha 1

On 8/22/2024 at 8:20 AM, jesimps said:

Rather see an old geezer holding hands with a fit young girlfriend than sitting on a park bench in the west yarning with his ancient cronies about the weather.

you've been stalking me?

coffin dodger 1.jpg

• Sad 1

It is a form of insanity, for a man 20-40 years older than the gal, to believe that money is not an integral component of whatever kind of relationship, or arrangement they have. That is true here, and it is 10x truer in the West. The big difference between here and there, is a guy with a reasonable pension can get a younger gal here, and back there to get a pretty, young gal, 30 years younger, you need to be worth $50,000,000 or more. In my opinion money (financial security) is part of the equation at least 80% of the time, anywhere you go. 

• Agree 2

On 8/21/2024 at 10:21 AM, Celsius said:

You are dating (paying) your much younger gf.

You want the world to know how cool you are and you want to show your trophy.

So, you hold hands in the shopping mall and BTS.

Ridiculous or not?

How exactly is the "world" knowing how cool you are walking around with a young fun gal? LOL, it's obvious whats going on. You are paying her for companionship. There is nothing "cool" about that. Just a common whore monger with a fun gal.

No trophy there. any idiot with the cash can do that.. so nobody thinks it's cool. I laugh when I see this kind of thing since it's so obvious it's a fun$$ gal with her cash cow.

Are you serious? This seems like a troll post if I ever read one.

Also, you obviously don't know Thai culture. In Thailand culture couples rarely if ever hold hands or show public affection. Thai people are commonly modest. It is considered rude. Geez, some tourists don't even do basic study of a culture before they enter a country.

A lot of girls might find it very embarrassing to be seen with a foreigner 3 times her age in public.

Edited by StandardIssue

12 minutes ago, StandardIssue said:

Also, you obviously don't know Thai culture. In Thailand culture couples rarely if ever hold hands or show public affection. Thai people are commonly modest.

Wait a minute ....I'm trolling????

6 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Wait a minute ....I'm trolling????

I don't know, sorry if a made a wrong assumption. I just find this topic silly. But my apologies if you are serious. It just seems like the answer to your question is so obvious that the post might be fodder for reactions

• Agree 1

On 8/21/2024 at 10:31 AM, gargamon said:

In most cases he's holding on to her so she doesn't run away.

Or she's holding  onto him, at least until get they get to the nearest ATM

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2024 at 12:50 AM, maesariang said:

Lamphun is fine. Stone's throw from Chiang Mai.

Yeah. I loved the trip up the old road which is lined by the big trees. I'd catch the songhteaw by the temple- 20 baht each way. That was the way to see the real Thailand, unlike the illusion tourists are presented with.

On 8/25/2024 at 2:51 PM, StandardIssue said:

How exactly is the "world" knowing how cool you are walking around with a young fun gal? LOL, it's obvious whats going on. You are paying her for companionship. There is nothing "cool" about that. Just a common whore monger with a fun gal.

No trophy there. any idiot with the cash can do that.. so nobody thinks it's cool. I laugh when I see this kind of thing since it's so obvious it's a fun$$ gal with her cash cow.

Are you serious? This seems like a troll post if I ever read one.

Also, you obviously don't know Thai culture. In Thailand culture couples rarely if ever hold hands or show public affection. Thai people are commonly modest. It is considered rude. Geez, some tourists don't even do basic study of a culture before they enter a country.

A lot of girls might find it very embarrassing to be seen with a foreigner 3 times her age in public.

I can only assume that you have zero actual experience of monging in LOS to come up with that post which has almost nothing to do with reality.

It's the sort of thing British red top papers write about Thailand to get people to buy their rag.

On 8/25/2024 at 2:39 PM, spidermike007 said:

It is a form of insanity, for a man 20-40 years older than the gal, to believe that money is not an integral component of whatever kind of relationship, or arrangement they have. That is true here, and it is 10x truer in the West. The big difference between here and there, is a guy with a reasonable pension can get a younger gal here, and back there to get a pretty, young gal, 30 years younger, you need to be worth $50,000,000 or more. In my opinion money (financial security) is part of the equation at least 80% of the time, anywhere you go. 

Seems we can agree on some things.

• Like 1

Sometimes, I think the working girls insist on holding their customers’ hand simply as a way of telling the world that the guy is just a customer and not a boyfriend.  Then again, maybe it’s an Asia thing.