The Obama's steal the show

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes, hard for a died in the wool Trump supporter such as yourself to even imagine the possibility of not being 100% behind your candidate or having any doubts. I can see that. I am pro dem, because I despise Trump, for three dozen valid reasons, not ever worth stating. Why bother? 

I'm not a Trump supporter. Nor a GOP supporter. From the last 9 candidates supported 5 Dem and 4 GOP. I just look at policies and have no bias. I'm amazed at the bias from some.

Edited by maesariang

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Liberals living in thailand are akin to chinese tourists littering and spitting everywhere they go in thailand. The consequences arent their problem

The MAGA World spirling down the toilet has you riled.

Elections have consequences.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

The DNC was a huge success. TV ratings were nearly double that of the RNC. Kudos to all involved. The Obama speeches were amazing. After Trump, they seem like elegant royalty. 

I am a Democrat but I'm not a Harris fan and I would prefer to see somebody else, however I would pick Miley Cyrus over Trump. I would pick Pauly Shore over Trump. I would pick Shia LaBeouf over Trump.

Anyone but Trump. His pic of JD Vance as VP was a wet dream for most Democrats, he's now running at a negative 6% in polling, and I think it's only going to get worse. The man is an empty suit, he has zero charisma, and very little to say. Even the donut shop appearance was cringe worthy. Is this guy even human? Picking him was a monumental mistake by Trump, and listening to anything that Trump's offspring has to say is always going to backfire. They are all subpar intellects, just like he is. 

Getting so much worse as seen with Fox News too.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-rant-desperate/

Donald Trump appears to be enraged by claims that Fox News hosts cut off the former president's rant over his opponent, Vice President Kamala Harris' Democratic National Convention address.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Getting so much worse as seen with Fox News too.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-rant-desperate/

Donald Trump appears to be enraged by claims that Fox News hosts cut off the former president's rant over his opponent, Vice President Kamala Harris' Democratic National Convention address.

He is having a hard time wrapping his small head around the fact that he is not only NOT the most important person in the world, he is not even the most important person in this election, anymore. 

Bye bye Don! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

He is having a hard time wrapping his small head around the fact that he is not only NOT the most important person in the world, he is not even the most important person in this election, anymore. 

Bye bye Don! 

Fake story. Usual left wing tripe.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Bye bye Don! 

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-polling-against-kamala-looking-very-good/

Melting Down and it is hilarious

donOLD, your not any longer running against Joe. Keeping you updated.

• Haha 1

Harris’ surging poll numbers have clearly thrown the 78-year-old Trump off his game. Voters seem to be noticing his light campaign schedule—and they’re punishing the entire Republican Party for it in the polls. If that trend holds, the GOP’s summer vacation will end up costing them dearly in November.

Trump’s biggest polling drops are in states where he’s either canceled events or sharply reduced his campaign schedule. 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/8/25/2265288/-This-is-a-problem-The-Trump-train-is-running-out-of-steam?pm_campaign=blog&pm_medium=rss&pm_source=main

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I offten read the USA comments in all the articals and I have seen a huge change.

MAGA are dying off and have given up.

All the Harris supporters get mostly great respones

What was it just a month ago Trump picked JD Vance and this all became tumbling down

I see where the Trump downturn is as much as 60 points reversals in some polling

Edited by earlinclaifornia

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes, hard for a died in the wool Trump supporter such as yourself to even imagine the possibility of not being 100% behind your candidate or having any doubts. I can see that. I am pro dem, because I despise Trump, for three dozen valid reasons, not ever worth stating. Why bother? 

That's really easy to spin to why I support Trump.

Yes, hard for a died in the wool Harris supporter such as yourself to even imagine the possibility of not being 100% behind your candidate or having any doubts. I can see that. I am pro Trump, because I despise Harris, for three dozen valid reasons, not ever worth stating. Why bother? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, maesariang said:

I'm not a Trump supporter. Nor a GOP supporter. From the last 9 candidates supported 5 Dem and 4 GOP. I just look at policies and have no bias. I'm amazed at the bias from some.

I supported Bernie both times. Pity what the Dems did to him.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I supported Bernie both times. Pity what the Dems did to him.

Bernie was too stubborn for their liking. They want puppets so they can all get rich whilst pretending to care about the middle class.

• Agree 1

Just now, maesariang said:

Bernie was too stubborn for their liking. They want puppets so they can all get rich whilst pretending to care about the middle class.

I liked him because he said he wanted to stick it to Wall Street.

Probably why he got back stabbed by the Dems. Can't have the POTUS attacking their masters.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I liked him because he said he wanted to stick it to Wall Street.

Probably why he got back stabbed by the Dems. Can't have the POTUS attacking their masters.

Why I like Kennedy too. Stick it to big chemicals and big pharma.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-polling-against-kamala-looking-very-good/

Melting Down and it is hilarious

donOLD, your not any longer running against Joe. Keeping you updated.

The man does not have a creative bone in his body, and he's 78 going on 88, so he's highly inflexible. He won't listen to his advisors, and he does not know how to pivot, nor improvise, so he's stuck on the same old harping, whining, moaning, and crying, day in and day out and people are just getting sick of it. He is an ugly, broken record, no policy, just all moaning and groaning like a teenage girl who has been grounded. 

He is imploding and it is fun to watch. 

20-24YRSYARDSIGN.jpg.c9d33c570050aba1abd5cee6d7ae405b.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

The man does not have a creative bone in his body, and he's 78 going on 88, so he's highly inflexible. He won't listen to his advisors, and he does not know how to pivot, nor improvise, so he's stuck on the same old harping, whining, moaning, and crying, day in and day out and people are just getting sick of it. He is an ugly, broken record, no policy, just all moaning and groaning like a teenage girl who has been grounded. 

He is imploding and it is fun to watch. 

20-24YRSYARDSIGN.jpg.c9d33c570050aba1abd5cee6d7ae405b.jpg

I'll be cheering when he wins. How about you?

I'll be cheering when he wins. How about you?

I was very confident he was going to win up until the time Biden dropped out, but the efficiency with which Harris has picked up the torch and run with it, is astonishing. The depths to which Trump has sunk since his great tragedy is also astonishing. He can't pivot. He can't improvise. He is disintegrating before our very eyes, and it's an absolute beautiful thing to witness. 

And yes, I will be cheering when she wins by 13 million votes. 

I have a question for you, when Trump gets defeated do you think he will concede? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, spidermike007 said:

I have a question for you, when Trump gets defeated do you think he will concede? 

I don't really care if he does or not. It'll be a movie we already saw and the world will get worse under her. Frankly the US deserves whichever of them win, for all the American wars we have suffered since 1963. Karma is coming.

In case you don't get that, if Trump wins it'll be the Dems trying to stop him doing anything and stupid impeachments etc, and if she wins it'll be worse, IMO. Either way we are all screwed, IMO.

I don't really care if he does or not. It'll be a movie we already saw and the world will get worse under her. Frankly the US deserves whichever of them win, for all the American wars we have suffered since 1963. Karma is coming.

In case you don't get that, if Trump wins it'll be the Dems trying to stop him doing anything and stupid impeachments etc, and if she wins it'll be worse, IMO. Either way we are all screwed, IMO.

Well again we agree on something, I think they are both terrible candidates, I think the American people are faced with two bad choices, and I think that in the future of America we will never see another worthy candidate. The office of the President has become so toxic, that serious people have no interested in pursuing it. Only freaks and megalomaniacs need apply. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The office of the President has become so toxic, that serious people have no interested in pursuing it. Only freaks and megalomaniacs need apply. 

On that I agree 100%. Another thing to thank the media for, not.

On 8/22/2024 at 1:54 PM, earlinclaifornia said:

The three of you girls have some tight panties showing up to insult

Go for it creeps

Your hatred will leave you shallow

Would you like a strop to bite on?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I can feel it now as you too often find your panties all stuck up yous.

Took you till now to feel the depression. 

A week ago post 

Dull

It seems like you're the expert on all matters dull and panty.

Have a great day fantasizing and don't get stuck.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1