Kennedy gives Swing voters a clear choice, Trump

riclag

1 hour ago, marin said:

Being that I have lived here the last 36 years I kind of doubt it. Kids have lived in the states the last 9 years though.

You never watched the video you just know that JFK jr. is anti big Pharmacy and so am I. Sorry to burst your bubble. 

i listened to most of it, i used to find JO funny, but now not so much, he's no different  to jimmy kimmel conan, steve colbet and all the other democrat shills. wonder if they will all do a monkey pox vaccine musical together

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

google is a joke, as are all of the search engines these days, duck duck go used to be good during Trumps Presidency, but since switched to follow the the others.

Google restricted  search results for trump being shot, facebook restricted the photo of trump with his fist in the air, they are all Democrat left bias and censor conservative speech and pages

Twitter was the same until Musk bought it and now they all hate him for bringing it back to neutral and free for speech.

Another example of why RFKJR LEFT

the party of Dem to Independent to  support Populist Gop,  the Censorship !

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Once upon a time, I was involved with Republicans Abroad here in Thailand. That was before the Republican Party became the Cult of Trump and lost all reason and sensibility. I am not a leftist looney.

NYP is yellow journalism and not credible no matter one's political persuasion. I wouldn't cite the NYP if trying to prove a point.

WSJ's reporting is ok, its editorial board is Rupert Murdoch propaganda.

NYT was better when it was the Gray Lady and America's newspaper of record. It has lost its way and seems to see everything through an LGBTQ+ lens. At least the crossword puzzle is still ok.

WaPo is sinking and might not be around much longer in its present state in spite of Bezos's billions. Less of a cultural agenda than the NYT, but focused more on DC and less on the world and business. Yes, a liberal bias.

While the NYT and WaPo may have a liberal bias, at least there is an effort to check facts and not knowingly print outright falsehoods. This is also true of the WSJ's reportage (not so much the editorial board). I don't think that's the case with NYP, at least not to the same extent. 

There's no money to be made occupying the empty center, as most readers are only out for their daily partisan fix.  Whether right or left, the media is fanning the flames.

Bottom line: I can read the NYT, WaPo and WSJ and filter out the inherent bias and for the most part believe that at least a certain amount of fact-checking has taken place. I can't read the NYP and keep a straight face. Fox News is for those who would read the NYP if they were able to read.

Thanks for sharing!

26 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Is posting fake pictures all you can?

I’d use the report button but I dont want to abuse the privilege!

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Why are you posting about american politics with a UK news source

The comment was based upon  polling data references. The news source provided the polling data that was derived from a reputable US polling entity; FiveThirtyEight.

Were you unable to otherwise dispute the data and had to criticize the independent data reference?

I expect that Kennedy will deliver the suburban mothers vote to Harris -Walz. His political views are the exact opposite of the views suburban mons have. Watch the polling data.  This was the AGGREGATE  pre DNC bump result with Kennedy  endorsement adjustment    Harrris Walz 48.8% v Trump Walz 44.8%

Source is the gold standard Nate Silver summary https://www.natesilver.net/p/nate-silver-2024-president-election-polls-model     

Not looking good for team Trump Walz and  the DNC bump will push Trump into lash out temper tantrum mode. Unfortunately for him, the more he insults people and  uses rudeness, the more he turns off people. Its all about the big MO now and  the Harris team has it.   M O M E N T U M.

Soon Melania will be able to get her separate private life back.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CallumWK said:

Is posting fake pictures all you can?

It's satire not a fake photo. Fake photo are photos created to deliberately  deceive. It's not a photo that is supposed to fool you into thinking Trump and Hamel were photographed strolling down a street holding hands, checking out other men. Its a variation of a popular  meme that has been in circulation for many years, showing a young couple walking, with the guy glancing back at an apparently more attractive female. Its called the Distracted Boyfriend meme, which first appeared almost 10 years ago. The people in the photo are Spanish (Catalan), Mario and Laura (we don't know who the lady in the red dress is named)

shutterstock_297886754_-_h_2017.jpg?w=12

What it conveys is the suggestion that Trump might drop Hamel as his running mate and instead appoint Kennedy. Even if he wanted to, he can't do it, as it needs to be voted on by an ad hoc Republican party committee. But it is a legit question to ask, no matter how one wants to frame the question.

• Thanks 1

OMG thanks for the support JFKjr Your joining Trumps Team has a first hand impact 

Kamala Harris Takes 4-Point Nationwide Lead in New Polling Average (msn.com)

Vice President Kamala Harris has taken a four-point lead in national polling after independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was removed from the survey model, according to aggregator Nate Silver's Silver Bulletin website

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 2

On 8/24/2024 at 8:37 PM, Cameroni said:

What I don't understand is how any man can support this raving feminist Kamala Harris. What, are you excited by "“reproductive justice”?

You do understand who stands behind this Democrat puppet, Planned Parenthood abortion extremists and gun censorship whackos who have trouble understanding it's the human not the gun that kills?

How can any man support this Kamala Harris, who stands for women, not men? There is only one candidate who stands for men in this election and that is Donald J. Trump.

Which foreign, dictator loving country are you from - opining about America?   Whoever and whatever  definitely the most brain addled post here... and that's saying a lot, plenty of competition out there for empty headed,  bottom of the barrel posts.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, LatPhrao said:

Which foreign, dictator loving country are you from - opining about America?   Whoever and whatever  definitely the most brain addled post here... and that's saying a lot, plenty of competition out there for empty headed,  bottom of the barrel posts.

Excuse me?  Who the hell are you?

• Love It 1

On 8/25/2024 at 11:47 AM, maesariang said:

Harris has dodged

-war

-visiting the border much

- policies

- interviews

- debates

Kamala the artful dodger

at least 500 ,000 members of the US National Organization for Women will not be voting for Trump, after he wrote on his Social Truth platform that Harris, Pelosi etc. earned their political success due to giving blow jobs. he's the dirtiest con man since that Mormon guy spoke into his hat in the Nevada dessert and God gave him a new Bible. Oh, i forgot, Trump is selling his personalized version of the Bible right now for $59.99

• Love It 1

On 8/25/2024 at 11:57 AM, Cameroni said:

This is by far the best article on the DNC, Kamala Harris and the election generally, a must-read article for both Harrisworld and men:

"Harris had Eva Longoria, Kerry Washington, Morgan Freeman, Stevie Wonder, Steph Curry, Pink, John Legend — to name a few.

But rather than be buoyed by such star power, she was diminished by it, lacking the gravitas and force to command her own convention.

Trump, for all his faults, doesn't need supporting players. He strode out like a late-stage Elvis against his name in lights, the star of his own show, the crowd there not for Hollywood but for him.

Let that be a warning to Harris, the Dems, and their media enablers, because after the high of this week, they are in for a very big letdown."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13774505/Cult-Kamala-Harris-DNC-MAUREEN-CALLAHAN.html

the Daily Mail? you must be REALLY hard up for news sources. that is Britain's version of the National Enquirer. You know - 'status of Elvis discovered on Mars' ?

12 minutes ago, paddypower said:

at least 500 ,000 members of the US National Organization for Women will not be voting for Trump, after he wrote on his Social Truth platform that Harris, Pelosi etc. earned their political success due to giving blow jobs. he's the dirtiest con man since that Mormon guy spoke into his hat in the Nevada dessert and God gave him a new Bible. Oh, i forgot, Trump is selling his personalized version of the Bible right now for $59.99

Were they going to vote for Trump before he made those comments?

I suspect there were close to 0 votes for Trump before and after.

• Agree 2

On 8/25/2024 at 8:47 PM, maesariang said:

Trump leads 5/7 swing states. Kennedy vote puts him ahead in 6 and tied for one. 

Trump 2024

that is already stale, old 'news' . try catching up - every day is a new day. In my opinion, all the facts point in one direction - The American Empire is in decline. both candidates plan to increase the nation debt by $ 5 trillion. anyone living here, off US$ social welfare/benefits is screwed.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Were they going to vote for Trump before he made those comments?

I suspect there were close to 0 votes for Trump before and after.

roger that. and as Trump continues to display his undisciplined ways, by straying off script, he's alienating a lot of voters, including i imagine, even some of the MAGA's

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, paddypower said:

that is already stale, old 'news' . try catching up - every day is a new day. In my opinion, all the facts point in one direction - The American Empire is in decline. both candidates plan to increase the nation debt by $ 5 trillion. anyone living here, off US$ social welfare/benefits is screwed.

I read about trump's plans increasing the national debt by 5 trillion, but saw that for Harris it would be less than 2. Any source for your claim?

14 minutes ago, paddypower said:

roger that. and as Trump continues to display his undisciplined ways, by straying off script, he's alienating a lot of voters, including i imagine, even some of the MAGA's

I don't believe it will be alienating MAGA's. But it may impact the enthusiasm, and he needs that.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

RFK Jr. is struggling to get himself OFF the ballot, after so strenuously trying to get himself ON the ballot.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. fought to get onto NC’s ballot. Now he can’t get off.

https://ncnewsline.com/briefs/robert-f-kennedy-jr-fought-to-get-onto-ncs-ballot-now-he-cant-get-off/

Timothy Mellon blew a wad, $25 Million, on this clown. (The limit on Individual donations remains $2,500.)

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2024/08/heir-to-andrew-mellons-fortune-spends-over-165-million-to-support-trumps-reelection/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

RFK Jr. is struggling to get himself OFF the ballot, after so strenuously trying to get himself ON the ballot.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. fought to get onto NC’s ballot. Now he can’t get off.

https://ncnewsline.com/briefs/robert-f-kennedy-jr-fought-to-get-onto-ncs-ballot-now-he-cant-get-off/

Timothy Mellon blew a wad, $25 Million, on this clown. (The limit on Individual donations remains $2,500.)

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2024/08/heir-to-andrew-mellons-fortune-spends-over-165-million-to-support-trumps-reelection/

Looks like crooks are running the election.