Israel and Hezbollah Exchange Blows in Pre-emptive Strikes and Retaliatory Attacks

19 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You do like to use the G word often 

Do I ?  hadn't noticed,   but what else to call it except genocide  what is wrong with calling "a spade a spade" ? 

and BTW  I am not the one calling for genocide,signing bombs,sending vast sums of money and signed bombs

for "as long as it takes"

I am simply pointing out what is happening

(PS I also do not have 1 bazziolion dollars)

Remember "War is Peace"  brought to you by the "Ministry of Truth"  for your own safety.

57 minutes ago, johng said:

Well "up to you" as the say in good ole Thailand

no sense in discussing anything with people who have a different opinion is it any wonder the world is on the brink yet again..

I'm hoping to be incinerated by a close strike as it will be over quickly  unlike the "survivors" who could linger on for days ,months if they didn't get a huge dose  then comes the economic collapse,  starvation and utter savagery to survive on what's left of the food water and energy supply... Happy days !

No, the world is on the brink because of the failure of terrorist supporters like yourself and the US democratic party to realize that the west is engaged in an existential fight with Iran

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, johng said:

Well the of course, they do seem to be wary of the wrath of USA  seeing what happened to their neighbour x 2  and considering half the US naval fleet is stationed not too far away and that they have 800 military bases around the world  who wouldn't be a bit trepidatious of the worlds bully ?

Best be the US/EU instead of Putin/Xi but thisis my opinion too and realize that communist lovers would prefer it the other way.  

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

terrorist supporters like yourself

Amazing extrapolation to an incorrect conclusion  simply because I call  a spade a spade !!!

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/gaza-death-toll-how-many-palestinians-has-israels-campaign-killed-2024-07-25/

Oct 1 (Reuters) - Palestinian health authorities say Israel's ground and air campaign in Gaza has killed more than 41,500 people, with the majority of identified victims being women and children.

Edited by johng

17 minutes ago, Presnock said:

communist lovers would prefer it the other way.  

What on earth are you on about ?  communist lovers ? 

is this a new McCarthy era ? seems so !!!

Look out there's some reds under your bed :shock1:

26 minutes ago, johng said:

Amazing extrapolation to an incorrect conclusion  simply because I call  a spade a spade !!!

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/gaza-death-toll-how-many-palestinians-has-israels-campaign-killed-2024-07-25/

Oct 1 (Reuters) - Palestinian health authorities say Israel's ground and air campaign in Gaza has killed more than 41,500 people, with the majority of identified victims being women and children.

Embarrassing yourself. Hook line and sinker with Hamas numbers

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, johng said:

The IDF numbers ??   all those women and children terrorists ?

you have to laugh or else you cry.

Your the one falling over laughing and believing Hamas numbers. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, coolcarer said:

Your the one falling over laughing and believing Hamas numbers. 

The numbers are reported by Reuters  coming from the Palestinian health authority.

Who's numbers are you believing ?

1 minute ago, johng said:

The numbers are reported by Reuters  coming from the Palestinian health authority.

Who's numbers are you believing ?

The numbers are reported by Reuters coming from Hamas . Back to my first post

30 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Embarrassing yourself. Hook line and sinker with Hamas numbers

1 hour ago, johng said:

Do I ?  hadn't noticed,   but what else to call it except genocide  what is wrong with calling "a spade a spade" ? 

and BTW  I am not the one calling for genocide,signing bombs,sending vast sums of money and signed bombs

for "as long as it takes"

I am simply pointing out what is happening

(PS I also do not have 1 bazziolion dollars)

Remember "War is Peace"  brought to you by the "Ministry of Truth"  for your own safety.

He did mean that it would no longer be an Islamic Republic of Iran , the Ayatollahs will be removed from power and someone else will take over and it will then just be called Iran .

You thought that he meant that all 90 million Iranians would be killed 🙂

1 hour ago, johng said:

This threads is about Hezbollah and Israel in Lebanon , Hamas and Israel in Gaza  is in other threads .

Its not like the casualty figures from Gaza hasn't ever been mentioned , seems every discussion about Israel and some bright sparks makes false claims about casualty figures "No terrorists killed and just innocent woman and children killed"

No need to keep making that  false claim over and over again , or f you must, take it to the correct thread 

• Agree 1