RFK Jr Beheading Whale Story Resurfaces After He Endorses Trump

gargamon

These ludicrous stories not withstanding, if RFJK jr joining Trump is indeed an "empty grab for power", it's quite interesting that RFJ Jr thought it advisable to grab onto Trump's lapels, and not Kamala's. 

Presumably he then expects Trump to win. Since the Democrats would have been an easier and more natural choice for  him.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

He has denied that.

"That's fake news. I didn't ask Kamala Harris for a Cabinet position but I've reached out to all the candidates. I've met with some," Kennedy told guests during his "TikTok Town Hall" live-streamed event."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rfk-denies-report-he-asked-position-harris-cabinet

Didn't he also post that he wanted no job on Trump's team, or that he did not ask for it?

Edited by Cameroni
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

He has denied that.

"That's fake news. I didn't ask Kamala Harris for a Cabinet position but I've reached out to all the candidates. I've met with some," Kennedy told guests during his "TikTok Town Hall" live-streamed event."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rfk-denies-report-he-asked-position-harris-cabinet

Didn't he also post that he wanted no job on Trump's team, or that he did not ask for it?

Oh well that’s sorted then. The conspiracy theorist denied it lol

• Thumbs Up 1

Whale story looks much better that the "democracy is coming for you" story happened with his father(and his brother) and with Donald recently.
He has made the right decision to surrender and not participate in the elections.

Edited by zmisha

2 hours ago, gargamon said:

Good choice Donald.

--------

https://www.newsweek.com/rfk-jr-decapitated-dead-whale-chainsaw-1944219

Kick Kennedy described how her father found a whale that had washed up dead on Squaw Island, a Massachusetts beach. 

According to her, RFK Jr ran down the beach with a chain saw, cut off the whale's head and bungee-corded it to the roof of the family minivan, because he likes studying animal skulls and skeletons.

The family then drove five hours back to Mount Kisco, New York, with the whale on the roof. 

"Every time we accelerated on the highway, whale juice would pour into the windows of the car, and it was the rankest thing on the planet," said Kick Kennedy.

"We all had plastic bags over our heads with mouth holes cut out, and people on the highway were giving us the finger, but that was just normal day-to-day stuff for us."

Yeah so what, I’ve killed and beheaded countless deer and elk and was so heartless that I ate them as well, ain’t I an evil one now aren’t I 

7 hours ago, Cameroni said:

He has denied that.

"That's fake news. I didn't ask Kamala Harris for a Cabinet position

Because he couldn't. She wouldn't meet with him to discuss anything.

• Agree 1

"Resurfaces".

I see what they did there.

Was this pre brain worm or post brain worm.

A wretched, horrible human being.

Drove his first wife to suicide (hanging). Argued with her family about her remains (weird).

Sexually assaulted the nanny. https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c1rw8d0p2j7o

Claims he didn't eat the dog, it was a goat. (Vanity Fair article https://www.vanityfair.com/news/story/robert-kennedy-jr-shocking-history )

...claimed there was a mysterious alternative shooter in the death of his father in 1968 (going so far as to interview Sirhan B. Sirhan in prison and proclaim him innocent); or that the CIA was possibly involved in the assassination—claims that caused deep pain for his siblings.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2018/05/26/who-killed-bobby-kennedy-his-son-rfk-jr-doesnt-believe-it-was-sirhan-sirhan/

To say that he is troubled is an understatement.

Why anyone would think he's qualified for anything other than a padded cell is beyond me.

16 hours ago, Cameroni said:

These ludicrous stories not withstanding, if RFJK jr joining Trump is indeed an "empty grab for power", it's quite interesting that RFJ Jr thought it advisable to grab onto Trump's lapels, and not Kamala's. 

Presumably he then expects Trump to win. Since the Democrats would have been an easier and more natural choice for  him.

Perhaps not today's Democrats...

20 hours ago, maesariang said:

Left wing media again

Trump has taught you well just attack anything that does not worship the Donald. Does not matter if your attack lacks truth. Just keep making excuses for the Donald. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gargamon said:

The family then drove five hours back to Mount Kisco, New York, with the whale on the roof. 

"Every time we accelerated on the highway, whale juice would pour into the windows of the car, and it was the rankest thing on the planet," said Kick Kennedy.

So you apparently believe that there was a chain saw conveniently located to cut off the head of a dead whale ( I'm surprised they didn't claim he cut the head off a still living one ), and that he knew how to use one. Then the family drove the entire 5 hours without thinking to wrap the head in a bit of plastic to stop the juice flowing into the car ( and apparently the Kennedy car had windows that were unable to close ), and even though other car occupants were "waving" at them, they didn't think to cover it with a piece of cloth or something. Were they they most stupid family on the planet?

BTW, the head of the whale can't have been that big that they were able to lift it onto the car roof, which means that it didn't have enough juice in it to "flow" for 5 hours. The entire body might have, but that wasn't mentioned in the story.

I'm giving this story an FT rating ( for fairy tale ).

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So you apparently believe that there was a chain saw conveniently located to cut off the head of a dead whale ( I'm surprised they didn't claim he cut the head off a still living one ), and that he knew how to use one. Then the family drove the entire 5 hours without thinking to wrap the head in a bit of plastic to stop the juice flowing into the car ( and apparently the Kennedy car had windows that were unable to close ), and even though other car occupants were "waving" at them, they didn't think to cover it with a piece of cloth or something. Were they they most stupid family on the planet?

BTW, the head of the whale can't have been that big that they were able to lift it onto the car roof, which means that it didn't have enough juice in it to "flow" for 5 hours. The entire body might have, but that wasn't mentioned in the story.

I'm giving this story an FT rating ( for fairy tale ).

Narwhal