Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

Like Hillary, all whine.

Oh my God, her voice was straight from the depths of hell, I have to give it to Harris, she's not that bad. Dear Lord when Hilary speaks you literally want to tear your own face off.

• Agree 1

Just now, Gandtee said:

He is still name-calling like a schoolboy bully who has never grown up and learnt how to behave like an adult. But then maybe that is what his cult disciples like. So sad.

I believe the Cult is all ex schoolyard bullies 

• Haha 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

Terrified because normally you get crushed when making a mistake. But maga cult members don't seem to care about Trump's gaffs. They just deflect or blame something else. Bizarre

That's definitely part of it, Trump has no fear to be crucified for anything. Sometimes I get the feeling he says nonsense just for laughs with the audience.

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

What content? She hasn't given us any content. Everyone agrees her DNC speech was devoid of substance.

How will she pay for her middle class tax cuts? What's her economic policy apart from copying Trump's idea not to levy tax on tips?

I mean what content? That she has a brown mother who told her to something about injustice? Give me a break.

This is all new. It's coming out soon. Jai yen yen

A bit racist are you? Terrible

Just now, Cameroni said:

Oh my God, her voice was straight from the depths of hell, I have to give it to Harris, she's not that bad. Dear Lord when Hilary speaks you literally want to tear your own face off.

Did you find her emails yet 

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Harris who seems terrified to make mistakes.

There is a lot on the line. Trump should be too, but he's too much in his own narcissistic world to grasp the situation. Anyway, in about a couple of months, she will win the presidency, and that's all that counts  

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, Cameroni said:

That's definitely part of it, Trump has no fear to be crucified for anything. Sometimes I get the feeling he says nonsense just for laughs with the audience.

But he is terrified of Jail look at his judge appointments 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Irish star said:

You judge candidate's on voice , well RFK is a disgraceful speaker  , Worms in throat or what , please don’t waste your time with some medical theory lol

Yes, but RFK may be more intelligent than Trump and Harris.

• Confused 1

Just now, Cameroni said:

Because his audience isn't very smart and loves the hatred. Listen to Faux News a bit too much I'd guess

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, 123Stodg said:

There is a lot on the line. Trump should be too, but he's too much in his own narcissistic world to grasp the situation. Anyway, in about a couple of months, she will win the presidency, and that's all that counts  

Fact 

12 hours ago, stoner said:

is this true ? 

'cause she can't have cue cards, telepromptors, notes, an ear piece..

in short she can't string a sentance with any substance together on her own

oh........    she also has "zero" as in none, nada, zip policies to run on

i'll tell you after the election" say's it all

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

'cause she can't have cue cards, telepromptors, notes, an ear piece..

in short she can't string a sentance with any substance together on her own

oh........    she also has "zero" as in none, nada, zip policies to run on

i'll tell you after the election" say's it all

You must be talking about someone else. Where did all this hatred come from?

Post a link proving she said policies will come after the election. :coffee1:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I just hope Kamala will not start crying during the debate, because during her DNC speech I thought any minute she'll need Kleenex. That weird semi-crying voice, my God, how annoying is that to listen to?

Trump uses kleenex, too. With hand lotion. The master debater, you know.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Ya gotta be kidding me!  Even his family has disowned him! A disgrace to the family name

No, seriously RFJ Jr is highly intelligent. He graduated from Harvard and has a Masters Degree and  Juris Doctor from Law School. He was a Professor of environmental law.  In terms of academics he's more accomplished than Trump or Harris.

35 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Just because Truth Social said it , don’t make it True , Source ? she agreed to  one debate only 

Yeah, you're right, she was afraid to risk more that one. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

No, seriously RFJ Jr is highly intelligent. He graduated from Harvard and has a Masters Degree and  Juris Doctor from Law School. He was a Professor of environmental law.  In terms of academics he's more accomplished than Trump or Harris.

Intelligence required for sure for those qualifications.....but there can be a big difference between being highly educated and being highly intelligent.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, stoner said:

why change the rules ?  if i remember correctly it was the democrats that wanted the mic mute rule in the first place. 

The Harris campaign said in a statement to the BBC's US partner CBS News that it wanted both candidates’ microphones to be live throughout the full broadcast.

The Trump campaign reportedly wants the ABC debate, scheduled for 10 September, to be governed by the same rules agreed when Joe Biden was the Democratic candidate. That would mean the microphones being muted.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c5ylj0qg2rwo

Couldn’t they just leave the mic on and mute trump?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Poking the manboy is pretty easy

The Kamala that has not answered a question in over a month? 

From where do we know Jen Psaki again? Oh, that's right, another Democrat operative once part of the Biden Administration, now on TV "news". 

• Haha 1