Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

12 minutes ago, watthong said:

Turn on your volume, if that doesn't work then you'll probably deaf in one ear, maybe both.

Here with better audio, I hope, for the hearing-impaired.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

But you guys were reporting on all the court meltdowns and whatnot. 

Trump meltdowns have been daily discussions here for years. 

these lefty libtards and derangement posse have been melting down daily since 2016, there isn't a day goes by without a but but but Trump bad. M'kay thread, it's like kindergarten and has been from day 1

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

But you guys were reporting on all the court meltdowns and whatnot. 

Trump meltdowns have been daily discussions here for years. 

Fair call. Trump’s been going downhill for years

6 minutes ago, watthong said:

They laughed AT him

Then Trump laughed WITH them AT himself. (Good sport!)

"Applauded at the end as well"  ie common courtesy, probably something so rare in MAGAland to the point needed to be mentioned...

If that's what you have to hear to feel better about yourself, whatever. 

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

these lefty libtards and derangement posse have been melting down daily since 2016, there isn't a day goes by without a but but but Trump bad. M'kay thread, it's like kindergarten and has been from day 1

Childish terms. Figures

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Wow, over 900 replies already. Back to the subject my OP, I assume Trump will still do the debate and agree to whatever terms necessary. He needs the visibility and can't afford not to do it simply because Harris is already too far ahead in the race and she has too much money and momentum now for Trump to simply pass on any opportunity like this to try and get himself back in the game. 

But many well known republican figures have now flipped to support Harris and I don't know who will win, but objectively it seems like Harris has a much better chance at this point. It's still a race though and I'm not sure even if 10 debates would shift the minds of the people in one way or another. 

Seems like most voters have already decided who they want. So whether there is a clear winner in a debate, I'm not sure it will make much difference in terms of how people will vote.

A debate could be fun to watch though. It could be some of the best political theater that we've seen in decades. Presumably it will be nuch more interesting than the last time Trump debated a female presidential candidate. The stakes seem so much higher this time on both sides of the political divide. I'm actually hoping that the debate goes ahead and that there is at least one more perhaps before Election Day. 

its only 1 side that says she is ahead and i doubt trump needs 'visibility' or money seeing as he gets it free from all the MSM, you'd have thought they'd have learnt from last time, but i guess they are also need him and are also making money from him, half of the channels would go under with out a Trump headline every day.

same as AN, it gets hardly any traffic without DJT, look at this tread,  900 comments about something that didn't even happen!

Edited by frank83628
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

its only 1 side that says she is ahead and i doubt trump needs 'visibility' or money seeing as he gets it free from all the MSM, you'd have thought they'd have learnt from last time, but i guess they are also need him and are also making money from him, half of the channels would go under with out a Trump headline every day.

same as AN, it gets hardly any traffic without DJT, look at this tread,  900 comments about something that didn't even happen!

Trump needs to get Harris off script. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

That all seems anecdotal and another one sided view. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Agreed. Your news channels just have misinformation and lies. An echo chamber of maga bs

the left leaning media is 90%-10%, so it's safe to say the higher amount of BS & lies comes from them, your comment alone are proof of that, 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

90% of polls show her ahead. Only sheeple say msn is fake. Far from it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the left leaning media is 90%-10%, so it's safe to say the higher amount of BS & lies comes from them, your comment alone are proof of that, 

Prove it. My proof? A huge lawsuit against many fake news media outlets for election lies. With more to come.

Your turn

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If that's what you have to hear to feel better about yourself, whatever. 

Sorry, can't feel any better, been on party mode since Trump fell into NABJ trap. Whoever the heck sent him there, Tulsi?  Definitely "Wrong Turn" 2024. (Here's one past trailer, just of a taste.)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

90% of polls show her ahead. Only sheeple say msn is fake. Far from it.

i seem to remember polls didn't matter a few months back, you, danderman and a few said exactly that, wonder why they didn't matter then...humm, what could that have been..oh yeah, because they had Trump leading

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Prove it. My proof? A huge lawsuit against many fake news media outlets for election lies. With more to come.

Your turn

i know of 1, fox, not exactly sure why, voting machines. which is obvious they can be rigged, it was proven

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

i seem to remember polls didn't matter a few months back, you, danderman and a few said exactly that, wonder why they didn't matter then...humm, what could that have been..oh yeah, because they had Trump leading

Agreed they don't matter right now. But 90% show her in the lead. Prove me wrong

• Love It 1

Just now, watthong said:

SHE. CAN'T. WAIT.

That's why Trump wanted three, and she's afraid to do more than one, and why she's insisting on changing the rules she demanded. 

Got it

• Haha 1