Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Agreed they don't matter right now. But 90% show her in the lead. Prove me wrong

Why not post a link that proves you're right? 

Link or BS

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

That all seems anecdotal and another one sided view. 

keeping Trump in the headlines give him free advertising and in the spot light, so he doesn't need visibility.

also on the 1st of the DNC convention they mentioned Trump 147 times, in comparison the RNC mentioned Biden twice the entire time!

Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 22.34.09.png

Edited by frank83628
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, watthong said:

Thanks for the invitation to  Trump Roast Open, we dems are having a blast! The sound of MAGA fans smacking their chops on sour grapes alone are worth the price of admission! As for the debate and subsequent fall out, everybody on all sides know what's gonna happen: it's a Mac Guffin.

i seem to remember some saying the same pre Biden debate.... 

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Link proving they can be rigged or bs

there is Musks suggestion, based on irregularities with the same machines. there are older link saying the same, i gave you 1, you can find others your self

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/us/can-electronic-voting-systems-be-prone-to-hacking-what-did-elon-musk-say/articleshow/111026485.cms?from=mdr

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

there is Musks suggestion, based on irregularities with the same machines. there are older link saying the same, i gave you 1, you can find others your self

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/us/can-electronic-voting-systems-be-prone-to-hacking-what-did-elon-musk-say/articleshow/111026485.cms?from=mdr

India Times? Musk? Ya gotta be kidding me. You really fall for it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you and many others here have said Trump is the worst President ever and nobody liked him, so what does that make harris if she is only beating him by 3% (according to that poll)

Best of the worst

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

you and many others here have said Trump is the worst President ever and nobody liked him, so what does that make harris if she is only beating him by 3% (according to that poll)

It makes her early in the campaign. As time passes, she will beat him by more.

Will you be happy then?

• Like 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

India Times? Musk? Ya gotta be kidding me. You really fall for it

jeez, did you even read what was written? no, i doubt it, Musk had said it and many outlets have run the story, there is also the link to X. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

jeez, did you even read what was written? no, i doubt it, Musk had said it and many outlets have run the story, there is also the link to X. 

Musk is a nutter and purveyor of misinformation. Sad anyone falls for it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Musk is a nutter and purveyor of misinformation. Sad anyone falls for it

of course, but only since he bought Twitter and made it free for both side to express themselves, but you guys don't want free speech.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Sheelpe....

‘My identity is stolen’: Photos of European influencers used to push pro-Trump propaganda on fake X accounts

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/28/europe/fake-maga-accounts-x-european-influencers-intl-cmd

"Would You Support Trump Being The President forever? 1 wonder if you all support Trump for president just like me," @Luna_2K24 posted on July 29, sharing a beach selfie in a white bikini and asking her followers to respond with an American flag emoji if they agreed. The post was viewed by around 54,000 people

But Luna isn't real. The photos of the smiling brunette posted periodically on @Luna_2K24's timeline are of Debbie Nederlof, a German fashion influencer who lives across the Atlantic and won't be voting in the US presidential election in November. When CNN reached out to the 32-year-old, a trained optician and single mother who is working two jobs - as a social media manager at an engineering firm and as a model to raise money for her child - she was angry and frustrated that her face was being used to push pro-Trump propaganda on x.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, frank83628 said:

of course, but only since he bought Twitter and made it free for both side to express themselves, but you guys don't want free speech.

Definitely don't want fake news, misinformation and hatred. Things that are all over X. Sad sheeple fall for it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

I loved Musk's reply to Gavin Newsom, who professed outrage Musk would post a parody of Harris. Newson threated to pass a law immediately to make use of a voice in a parody illegal. Musk replied that he checked with the world reknown authority Professor Suggon Deeznutz and was told that parody is still legal in America. It's in that video above, absolutely hilarious.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I loved Musk's reply to Gavin Newsom, who professed outrage Musk would post a parody of Harris. Newson threated to pass a law immediately to make use of a voice in a parody illegal. Musk replied that he checked with the world reknown authority Professor Suggon Deeznutz and was told that parody is still legal in America. It's in that video above, absolutely hilarious.

Sad people think like this. Shows what's wrong with the world

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Back to the childish vids. Sad.

Yep, that's MAGA debate tactics. When ran out of argument,
1) make childish faces. Or

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

If that's what you have to hear to feel better about yourself, whatever. 

2) play dumb  "whatever". Or

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

still cant hear what was said, if is so clear for you  then why not just write it down, it's so simple

3)  play impaired.

Trump does that all the times. For example, making funny face  and laughing along with the audience laughing at himself at the UN. Or playing geriatric, "Horrible questions, didn't say hello or ask how are you, so rude..." at the NABJ Con. All MAGA playbook.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Definitely don't want fake news, misinformation and hatred. Things that are all over X. Sad sheeple fall for it

just because something you don't like is posted it doesn't automatically mean it hate speech or misinformation. did you see Zuckerberg admitted to suppressing the Biden Laptop story and some covid related information, both were labelled 'misinformation' back then, so who gets to stay what is hateful and what is misinformation?

there are already rules in place with regards to hate speech,, do you even use X?  remember when the bbc reporter said pretty much what you just did and musk wiped the floor with him, he couldn't give 1 example and i doubt you could either, you are just 'useful idiot' parroting  msm talking points and buzz words

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1256962409047546&aggr_v_ids[0]=1256962409047546&notif_id=1724863273031586&notif_t=watch_follower_video_explicit&ref=notif