Former Police Chief Arraigned Over Red Bull Heir's Case Mishandling

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No embarrassment at all but you are going to have to ask me a question in order to get a reply!    If it was regarding the subject of the issuance of an Interpol red notice, that has already been answered.  A notice was issued.   

Please point out the two inaccuracies in my comments.

Was, which you keep lmplying it still active... But as I have told you many times, it was withdrawn years ago... So why do you persist in trying to convince everyone it is still active.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

Was, which you keep lmplying it still active... But as I have told you many times, it was withdrawn years ago... So why do you persist in trying to convince everyone it is still active.

You are correct There ARE NO ACTIVE red notice for Red bull Vorayudh "Boss" Yoovidhya
there are only 12 thai people on the data base
The Interpol “Red Notice” for Red Bull scion Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya, a hit-and-run suspect wanted by Thailand, has disappeared from the Interpol website.

Edited by MikeandDow
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aussie999 said:

What makes you continue to claim that the notice was withdrawn?  There has been no announcement from any authority that is the case so why do you keep suggesting that there is no current notice?   If you're going on the basis that it doesn't show on a search of Interpol notices, bear in mind that most notices are not available for public viewing.

41 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What makes you continue to claim that the notice was withdrawn?  There has been no announcement from any authority that is the case so why do you keep suggesting that there is no current notice?   If you're going on the basis that it doesn't show on a search of Interpol notices, bear in mind that most notices are not available for public viewing.

I think you need to read the news or google  it was withdrawn some time ago 

The Interpol “Red Notice” for Red Bull scion Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya, a hit-and-run suspect wanted by Thailand, has disappeared from the Interpol website.

It was unclear when the notice -- a worldwide request to find and arrest an individual pending an extradition -- went missing from the website and for what reasons. But there was immediate speculation that powerful interests had intervened on Mr Vorayuth's behalf.

Interpol declined to discuss individual cases but told the news paper that generally a published notice would be removed from its website if “the suspect has been arrested and extradited or died, the country which requested it has withdrawn its request, the judicial authorities in the country behind the notice have withdrawn the national arrest warrant against a suspect, the notice is the subject of an appeal, or the notice has been cancelled or the status of the notice has changed from public to restricted”.
Thai police said in late August that the international police network had issued the red notice for Mr Vorayuth, now 33, after he repeatedly failed to meet with prosecutors. The notice was on the Interpol website until recently.

Thai police deputy spokesman Kritsana Pattanacharoen said on Thursday Thai police had no idea why the notice was no longer there.

“It's entirely up to Interpol. We can’t intervene because each country has different laws,” he said.

Pol Col Kritsana confirmed that Thai police had not sought a change from "public" to "restricted" status for the notice.

So it should be There but its NOT

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yet you use the same database to show there is a red notice... Mate, you're a hypocrite... We all, on here, know you are wrong, you think you know more than anyone else. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

Yet you use the same database to show there is a red notice... Mate, you're a hypocrite... We all, on here, know you are wrong, you think you know more than anyone else. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Agree

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aussie999 said:

Yes, I showed it!  You do not know that I am wrong unless you have some evidence...I showed evidence of the notice.  All that "you all on here that know(!)" have to do is produce anything that shows that there is no red notice. 

"You should be ashamed of yourself".

For what?  I am certainly not the one who needs to be ashamed.

6 hours ago, MikeandDow said:
6 hours ago, Aussie999 said:

You are correct There ARE NO ACTIVE red notice for Red bull Vorayudh "Boss" Yoovidhya
there are only 12 thai people on the data base

How do you know that?  Did you check the data that is not available to the public?

"

Red Notice logo
View and search public Red Notices for wanted persons

A Red Notice is a request to law enforcement worldwide to locate and provisionally arrest a person pending extradition, surrender, or similar legal action. A Red Notice is not an international arrest warrant.

The individuals are wanted by the requesting member country, or international tribunal. Member countries apply their own laws in deciding whether to arrest a person.

The majority of Red Notices are restricted to law enforcement use only.

Extracts of Red Notices are published at the request of the member country concerned and where the public’s help may be needed to locate an individual or if the individual may pose a threat to public safety".

https://www.interpol.int/en/How-we-work/Notices/Red-Notices/View-Red-Notices

Edited by Liverpool Lou

3 hours ago, MikeandDow said:

I think you need to read the news or google  it was withdrawn some time ago 

It was unclear when the notice -- a worldwide request to find and arrest an individual pending an extradition -- went missing from the website and for what reasons. But there was immediate speculation that powerful interests had intervened on Mr Vorayuth's behalf.

Interpol declined to discuss individual cases but told the news paper that generally a published notice would be removed from its website if “the suspect has been arrested and extradited or died, the country which requested it has withdrawn its request, the judicial authorities in the country behind the notice have withdrawn the national arrest warrant against a suspect, the notice is the subject of an appeal, or the notice has been cancelled or the status of the notice has changed from public to restricted”.
Thai police said in late August that the international police network had issued the red notice for Mr Vorayuth, now 33, after he repeatedly failed to meet with prosecutors. The notice was on the Interpol website until recently.

Thai police deputy spokesman Kritsana Pattanacharoen said on Thursday Thai police had no idea why the notice was no longer there.

“It's entirely up to Interpol. We can’t intervene because each country has different laws,” he said.

Pol Col Kritsana confirmed that Thai police had not sought a change from "public" to "restricted" status for the notice.

So it should be There but its NOT

Nothing there states that is has been withdrawn!  Probably 90% of the Interpol data is not publicly viewable, as Interpol itself clearly states on the website.

10 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Nothing there states that is has been withdrawn!  Probably 90% of the Interpol data is not publicly viewable, as Interpol itself clearly states on the website.

Thai police had not sought a change from "public" to "restricted" status for the notice.

Pol Col Kissana Phathanacharoen also confirmed the police previously asked the Interpol to withdraw its Red Notice on Vorayuth. He said the move was in accordance with the decision by the prosecutors to drop charges against the billionaire in July.

The notice appears to be taken down in 2018. At the time, Kissana said the police were not involved in withdrawing the Red Notice. Asked today when the police asked the Interpol to remove the Red Notice on Vorayuth, Kissana said he couldn’t remember

you need to be able to read the news YOU ARE JUST A TROLL

Edited by MikeandDow
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes, I showed it!  You do not know that I am wrong unless you have some evidence...I showed evidence of the notice.  All that "you all on here that know(!)" have to do is produce anything that shows that there is no red notice. 

"You should be ashamed of yourself".

For what?  I am certainly not the one who needs to be ashamed.

You have been shown to be full of BS, others on here will now remember what you are,. Have a good day.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You forget, the RTP have stated the notice was public... NOT restricted