Kamala Harris Faces Historical Odds a Sitting VP Has Won Once in 188 years

Social Media

So when was the last time a President who lost his bid for a second term got elected running 4 years after the loss? Or when was there a political party that was stupid enough to re-run a President that lost his second bid for the office? Especially after losing both the House and the Senate?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

Who cares about what the Chinese Internet says about U.S. politics?

You should. Those leaders are the ones to decide whether to listen you the presidents wanrings and scare tactics or to go to war with the US. 

Their perception of strength with a leader is quite important. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Irish star said:

Oh god Woke and Leftist , you are to be ignored lol 2 words you throw around , but No Trumpers know what it means , just because DaSatan threw it  around like Candy it’s lost its meaning with the Clueless opposition

obviously I'm not being ignorwd as you replied..lol. IRISH you are?  What has your broke ass county ever done good for the world besides nothing...

• Confused 3

43 minutes ago, WoodyKenny said:

obviously I'm not being ignorwd as you replied..lol. IRISH you are?  What has your broke ass county ever done good for the world besides nothing...

We kicked ass in The North , you forgot lol 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

Are you claiming to know what the Chinese leadership is really thinking, just by reading Wechat group posts -and akso so called online experts reported by an obscure Indian source- really?

We know what  China is thinking  24/7/365 is it that difficult, but your Dear Leader is from a different generation so he jacks knowledge, that’s why the Collapse 

• Confused 1

Just saw the first interview with Harris and her sidekick. Pathetic to watch. She really has no ideas about the future of America nor how to handle other countries. All she does is fall back on what Biden said or did. I really hope the people can see how stupid this woman really is in regards to to the nation and the world. I am not saying Trump is any better either. HE is opinionated and direct in all he says and does. But perhaps he would be the better choice. Having an opinion and making decisions is important as a leader. Not knowing what to say or do will surely hurt the US. 

Harris first remark about what she her first act if she is elected was to stabilize the middle class people. Not once did she say anything about the lower class or poor how to help them. So, her goal on her first day is to make this who have a substantial income already to continue. Pathetic really. There are so many poor more than the middle class that needs jobs and income and assistance. 

God Help America if she wins. 

• Confused 3

48 minutes ago, Irish star said:

We know what  China is thinking  24/7/365 is it that difficult, but your Dear Leader is from a different generation so he jacks knowledge, that’s why the Collapse 

My dear leader?

• Love It 1

10 hours ago, Tug said:

The interview went just fine when ask about her changing stance on fracking and immigration she said she’s better informed and has a deeper understanding of those issues since becoming VP……even keel why on earth would you attack governor walz for making sure the girls in school have access to the necessary hygiene supplies come on dude that’s just uncalled for I for one think that was an outstanding dad style move for all the female students 

I get it that politicians lie so hopefully the voters understand what they'll be getting should she actually win. We've all heard her speak before and she's a nitwit. Always was and always will be. 

Great for the girls in girls restrooms. Just keep them out of the boys restrooms, that's just weird.

13 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

We'll see how gullible the voters are if they believe she's actually changed her views on matters. We'll see.

Like you are saying she changed her views.

Do you think it matters Trump does this or not?

https://www.rawstory.com/kamala-harris-2669107118/

'He is not done': Harris responds to Trump’s latest flip-flop on Florida ballot measure

• Like 1

16 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Just saw the first interview with Harris and her sidekick. Pathetic to watch. She really has no ideas about the future of America nor how to handle other countries. All she does is fall back on what Biden said or did. I really hope the people can see how stupid this woman really is in regards to to the nation and the world. I am not saying Trump is any better either. HE is opinionated and direct in all he says and does. But perhaps he would be the better choice. Having an opinion and making decisions is important as a leader. Not knowing what to say or do will surely hurt the US. 

Harris first remark about what she her first act if she is elected was to stabilize the middle class people. Not once did she say anything about the lower class or poor how to help them. So, her goal on her first day is to make this who have a substantial income already to continue. Pathetic really. There are so many poor more than the middle class that needs jobs and income and assistance. 

God Help America if she wins. 

She is a sad excuse for a politician. Only cares about herself.

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You have typical liberal reading comprehension.

“Donald Trump’s flip-flop on abortion is a clear sign that he’s learning what we already know — MAGA’s extreme views are deeply unpopular,”

https://coloradotimesrecorder.com/2024/08/as-trump-flip-flops-co-congressional-candidate-evans-anti-choice-record-includes-calling-a-fundamental-right-to-abortion-ridiculous/63973/

41 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

You have typical liberal reading comprehension.

Trump's abortion and IVF flip-flops stir controversy among right-wing supporters as he tries to quell

https://www.malaymail.com/news/world/2024/08/31/trumps-abortion-and-ivf-flip-flops-stir-controversy-among-right-wing-supporters-as-he-tries-to-quell-backlash/148779

7 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I'm also not happy Trump has endorsed IVF, he's much too lenient on this issue and on abortion. However, of course Trump is still a far better choice for any conservative since Harris has vowed to enact a law to legalise abortion which would effectively bring us all back to the dark ages of Roe vs Wade when infanticide was legal and rampant.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I'm also not happy Trump has endorsed IVF, he's much too lenient on this issue and on abortion. However, of course Trump is still a far better choice for any conservative since Harris has vowed to enact a law to legalise abortion which would effectively bring us all back to the dark ages of Roe vs Wade when infanticide was legal and rampant.

Many instances of Trump flip floping.

Great this one is welcomed by you

More than likely this is another issue he will flip back soon on.

20 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Trump has flip floped in the same question in a single sentence

This will be soon changed.

Will you be ok if he dose?  MAGA are always able to swing back and forth at his will.

Cult

6 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Trump has flip floped in the same question in a single sentence

This will be soon changed.

Will you be ok if he dose?  MAGA are always able to swing back and forth at his will.

Cult

The things is that the alternative is much worse. If Kamala Harris becomes president she has already said she will pass a law that will make abortion legal.

Indeed she will most likely pass a law that will make IVF explicitly legal, as you know it was threatened by some of the abortion laws in the states.

Both IVF and abortion are repugnant and anti-social in my view.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Sorry that I disappoint. Go to the back and cry that I have hurt your feelings.

We understand how hard the times are for you MAGA

Actually, it's sad that you can't comprehend a simple sentence I wrote. 

20 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

You being sad is the absolute best way start a day

You can't help yourself, can you? You have zero reading comprehension.