Not much left of Thai trivial related topics

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Certainly not a badge of honour to be a POTY, no loss those going, but another Pattaya forum most interesting people left because of the heavy handed power hungry mods

I thought it was a popularity contest voted by the members? 

If that was the case it seems a bit weird to ban the most popular.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/28/2024 at 4:00 PM, proton said:

Na I like the miserable negative stuff, don't want to look at houses being built 10x better than our dump, or peoples holiday snaps. Right about the politics, the yankee election never seems to end and the tax situation is just endlessly confusing. How about pics of semi naked girls?

Well who better to bring some positivity than a PROTON....555

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2024 at 3:50 PM, Hummin said:

No more photos from travelling or travelling threads, and no more construction threads, and this is something I personally missing here. 

But most of the active members is more busy complaining and discussion politics, taxes and wars,  so I guess no more time to be positive about anything. 

The forum needs more positivity. 

Guess I need to get out more ... 'Leaving Barstool Thread", that's about it.  Been sedentary lately.  Last outing was just up to Krung Thep (Ransit) to hang out with daughter.

Probably be the next one also, since have a place to stay now w/dog, since she moved back to her townhouse.

• Thanks 1