Teaching English resources on web?

The internet has lots of worksheets and exams but course books are difficult to find (copyrights). I know one site that has a selection of English course books which you can download but the wide range of age and probably levels will make it difficult to find some appropriate ones. Send me a message if you are interested.

I have taught English on line for many years and now Am a keen advocate of Off2Class which not only has lesson content from A1 to  C1 grades but also provides homework and most importantly a proficiency test thast allows you to establish the level at which to start the student

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

If you go to vk.com - it’s a Russian Facebook, you can find lots of resources, like pirated / scanned text books along with teachers books and audio. If you search “esl” there will be groups with material - piracy is rife on the site as there is no enforcement in Russia.

It’s all well and good suggesting sites that have worksheets, etc. but they often lack content and pitched a little low. If it’s young adults I liked BBC / Pearson speakout - i like a bit of continuity that a structured textbook brings - a well planned course builds upon acquired knowledge. I have cringed at many textbooks given to me in Thailand but I think the book I mentioned, which is available on vk, is pretty relevant and not too difficult for the students.

If you want other resources I just googled “bbc esl” and there were lots of online resources. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, recom273 said:

piracy

There you go, get her to teach Arrrrrrr, I'm a pirate, and not Allllllllll, I'm a pilate. Teachers recommending copyright theft, why am I not surprised. 

16 minutes ago, proton said:

she has some idea!

So why does her husband have to ask piracy theft advocates online? 🤔

• Sad 1