Kamala not allowed out alone

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

For some of us the US election is the only thing of interest in our boring lives. I've a couple of other things as well, but the US election is the only entertaining one, and it's very entertaining. Everyone squabbling over something that will make very little difference to the US, whichever wins.

At best, the Ukraine war will end if Trump gets in, but it'll still be same same different POTUS for everything else whoever gets to sit in the Oval Office, IMO.

Good, finally someone admits that it will make little difference.

And finally someone admits that we all lead dreadfully boring lives and that's why we cling to every word these people say.

Thank you for your honesty

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

For some of us the US election is the only thing of interest in our boring lives. I've a couple of other things as well, but the US election is the only entertaining one, and it's very entertaining. Everyone squabbling over something that will make very little difference to the US, whichever wins.

At best, the Ukraine war will end if Trump gets in, but it'll still be same same different POTUS for everything else whoever gets to sit in the Oval Office, IMO.

Except they are not the same this time.

Trumps plan to end the war is to give Ukraine to Putin. The only problem is that Ukraine is not his to give.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, TedG said:

She is reading questions that her staff wrote.

The end result is still the same: where these guys had their nuts taking the express elevator to their esophagus.

7 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

And Kamala of course, the faces she pulls could fill a whole Youtube vide.

It's Friday, should be casual at the office, so lighten up...

(btw, keep on the clown make up.)

3 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Black people dont even like her

I saw that as well, and when two black guys expressed their dislike for Kamala Harris during an interview they were literally insulted by the highly offended TV journalist. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

At the time Trump defused a very dangerous situation. After his visit North Korea markedly reduced its threatening activities. Once Biden and  Harris came into power, North Korea resumed its misbehavouir.

The thing about Trump is that when it comes to real issues people know he means what he says. That is why Kamala had to give up her demands to change the debate rules last minute, because ABC and Harrisworld understood, if they don't give up the main attraction will walk away.

Trump knows exactly what he's doing, he is respected by world leaders. No world leaders could ever respect a bumbling cackler like Kamala Harris.

North Korea stopped threatening because they knew they had Trump in their pocket, just like Putin. No major world leader admires Trump. They think he is a blustering idiot, easily conned with flattery.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

North Korea stopped threatening because they knew they had Trump in their pocket, just like Putin. No major world leader admires Trump. They think he is a blustering idiot, easily conned with flattery.

The North Korean leader wrote Trump hand written love letters. It would seem he not only admired Trump but had real affection for him after meeting him.

You know what would happen if he met Kamala Harris? He'd excuse himself and go watch a movie as soon as possible while asking if somebody has Trump's phone number.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

The North Korean leader wrote Trump hand written love letters. It would seem he not only admired Trump but had real affection for him after meeting him.

You know what would happen if he met Kamala Harris? He'd excuse himself and go watch a movie as soon as possible while asking if somebody has Trump's phone number.

You are not making your case comrade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

I can assure you I won't be a comrade of someone who will vote for an incompetent like Kamala Harris.

Not a problem. Maybe you can join your true comrades in Kursk.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

They are going to be happier than can be when Kamala takes over.

36 minutes ago, flexomike said:

They are going to be happier than can be when Kamala takes over.

Don't bet on it. The love letters were because Trump is easily swayed by flattery. Kim is going to get a big Ewwww from Harris.

3 hours ago, watthong said:

Bottom barrel dreg is also often accurate, those stand the test of time. And scrubbing.

Once again. My post is factually accurate. Point out where I am wrong. 

You can't. 

Whoever set up the seating at that interview needs fired. It must have been a sneaky Republican operative because it's succeeded in putting Walz in a dominant position, and made Harris look small. Dana Bash is 5'2 and even she is towering over Harris. 

All wrong, terrible look. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, theblether said:

Whoever set up the seating at that interview needs fired. It must have been a sneaky Republican operative because it's succeeded in putting Walz in a dominant position, and made Harris look small. Dana Bash is 5'2 and even she is towering over Harris. 

All wrong, terrible look. 

Of course they wanted to put Harris in the middle to make it look like she was the centre of attention. But no matter where you put her she can't command a room. She lacks charisma.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, theblether said:

I'll be back with a suitable insult for you tomorrow.

Wow! Could anything define the Trump supporter or strategy more clearly?
"If I can't win the argument, I'll just insult them over and over again until people think I won."
It's no longer a matter of Politics. It's a matter of Morals.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Of course they wanted to put Harris in the middle to make it look like she was the centre of attention. But no matter where you put her she can't command a room. She lacks charisma.

Your assault on the truth is going nowhere comrade.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, FolkGuitar said:

Wow! Could anything define the Trump supporter or strategy more clearly?
"If I can't win the argument, I'll just insult them over and over again until people think I won."
It's no longer a matter of Politics. It's a matter of Morals.

I was only kidding about the insult. They're only effective against witty people. In your case, it would need to be a half-insult. 

• Love It 1