Trump's Crude Sexual Attacks on Harris Spark Republican Frustration Amid Poll Gains

Social Media

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

So the women he grabbed by the pussy should just brush it off.

Did anyone come forward to accuse him? So, it is more bravado. 

The pussy grabber was Biden.  Tara Reade came forward to tell the world how Biden assaulted her when she worked for him.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

To level ad hominem attacks, you should at least write with proper grammar. Did you never go to school? 

Your sentence shows a massive disrespect for the English language.

.....correct grammar is the proper term.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's a spelling mistake, not grammar.

If you want to be a guardian of the English language, perhaps you should brush up on the difference between the two yourself.

Stop gaslighting. It's grammatical.

3 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Thanks for proving my point, that Democrat fan boys can only insult and throw mud.

Case closed. I won.

That would have worked so much better if you had finished of with......na nana na nana!

Just now, Gobbler said:

The pussy grabber was Biden.  Tara Reade came forward to tell the world how Biden assaulted her when she worked for him.

Trump said it himself.

He also said he could shoot anyone on Fifth Avenue, and not lose a single vote. Which is a sad demonstration of the character of both Trump and his followers.

Your Biden comment is a deflection, the topic is Trump's crude sexual attacks. However, it is on record Tara Reade lied under oath and in court proceedings, and defected to Russia in May 2023. Not the most credible of plaintiffs.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Trump said it himself.

He also said he could shoot anyone on Fifth Avenue, and not lose a single vote. Which is a sad demonstration of the character of both Trump and his followers.

Your Biden comment is a deflection, the topic is Trump's crude sexual attacks. However, it is on record Tara Reade lied under oath and in court proceedings, and defected to Russia in May 2023. Not the most credible of plaintiffs.

You should have read what I wrote. I'm not surprised. 

Please get on the ball, or I will ignore you. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

Stop gaslighting. It's grammatical.

The original post used the word inbred when it should have been inbreed.

Spelling refers to the correct arrangement of letters in a word.

Grammar is the set of rules that govern how words are used together in sentences.

I am not gaslighting you. You just don't want to admit you are wrong.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

You should have read what I wrote. I'm not surprised. 

Please get on the ball, or I will ignore you. 

Gee, I will cry myself to sleep tonight if you do.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

Ok, consider it done. Bye to you. 

I certainly won't be ignoring you. I have a feeling you'll be a contender in my stupid post competition.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Gobbler said:

You need help with facts. 

Biden stole documents as VP, which he wasn't allowed to have. Prove Sedition. Is Trump Charged. 

No, he isn't.  Go ahead and prove sedition. Do you always bandy about with words you likely don't understand?

Sorry, how about insurrection? Likely to see another one soon in Moscow.  Biden went through his papers and voluntarily returned them. Traitor Trump ignored subpoenas and hid them in his bathroom. Your false equivalence is just that false.

• Confused 1

To level ad hominem attacks, you should at least write with proper grammar. Did you never go to school? 

Your sentence shows a massive disrespect for the English language.

All you can do is attack a non English person on his grammar?  And I do, actually have a massive respect for English !

You need help with facts. 

Biden stole documents as VP, which he wasn't allowed to have. Prove Sedition. Is Trump Charged. 

No, he isn't.  Go ahead and prove sedition. Do you always bandy about with words you likely don't understand?

It seem you do not understand my posts at all. Let me explain; I was revering to the poster who is ok with crimes committed because, In his words "everybody does it"

Now if you wish you may correct me on my grammar. Or was it a typo?

BTW every new variant of Suzy seems to be even more aggressive and let's say less likeable than the one before. 

Edited by bubblegum
Typo obviously

28 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

It seem you do not understand my posts at all. Let me explain; I was revering to the poster who is ok with crimes committed because, In his words "everybody does it"

Now if you wish you may correct me on my grammar. Or was it a typo?

BTW every new variant of Suzy seems to be even more aggressive and let's say less likeable than the one before. 

Suzy was ignorant of spelling and grammar.

This is a new troll, who got caught out quite quickly. Did not know the difference between the two.

He/she/it has put me on ignore, which I regard as a badge of honor.

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Suzy was ignorant of spelling and grammar.

This is a new troll, who got caught out quite quickly. Did not know the difference between the two.

He/she/it has put me on ignore, which I regard as a badge of honor.

Lol I'm there as well

On 8/31/2024 at 8:33 AM, Social Media said:

"Funny how blowjobs impacted both their careers differently…"

Are they not relevant? Are we supposed to be shocked by that?

People getting upset about "blowjobs" is somewhat amusing considering how popular they are among a large part of the adult population.

Seems that when it's convenient, politically, Victorian morals are being resurrected. Should we require women to cover their ankles again?

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Gobbler said:

I'm sure Bill did a bit of that as well as smoking cigars.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, watthong said:

After November we'll have even more luxurious accommodations await you at Rikers, dear Donnie. Always free and, best of all, no end of terms!

You guys have been saying that ever since he nominated for POTUS back in 2016. Russia Rape Fraud bla bla bla. Broken record and stuck on the same loop. 

5 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

You only outnumber us here - in the real world, and on other forums you guys are the minority.

Poor boy still does not understands what's going on but thinks he needs to say something. As for your minority claim, that is actually correct. There are more people living under a dictatorial regime than in a free democracy.

5 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Poor boy still does not understands what's going on but thinks he needs to say something. As for your minority claim, that is actually correct. There are more people living under a dictatorial regime than in a free democracy.

Poor fool - insults and abuse - no facts - all feelings.

I will enjoy the show when Trump wins.

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm sure Bill did a bit of that as well as smoking cigars.

That is exactly the point - they are all powerful men that are attractive to certain types of women (good and bad). The difference is that Trump has been relentlessly attacked by the MSM and all claims believed, whereas Biden and Clinton has been given a free pass and their accusers ignored. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are they not relevant? Are we supposed to be shocked by that?

People getting upset about "blowjobs" is somewhat amusing considering how popular they are among a large part of the adult population.

Seems that when it's convenient, politically, Victorian morals are being resurrected. Should we require women to cover their ankles again?

Yes! But that is all that gets covered. 

• Haha 1