Trump Intensifies Attacks on Harris as Race Heats Up

CharlieH

15 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Yeah but Im not a cheap chinese or Iranian one likesome one line responders, I can put a coherent argument together without cut and paste.

Not that your opinion matters, but tell us how Walzs lies about his service are "bad grammar"

Correct grammar would use an apostrophe, in "Walz's lies". If you want to contract "I am"  to "I'm" an apostrophe is used there too.

"likesome" is two words.

Honestly, you trolls are just too funny, the way you keep planting your feet on banana skins.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 2

Just now, Lacessit said:

Correct grammar would use an apostrophe, in "Walz's lies". If you want to contract "I am"  to "I'm" an apostrophe is used there too.

"likesome" is two words.

Honestly, you trolls are just too funny, the way you keep planting your feet on banana skins.

Lies and cowardice. Bad grammar to you too. 

6 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Putin wants Harris to win. Try not lying.

Well it looks like he will get his wish then. All of the indicators bode well for Harris and poorly for the felon in chief.

Putin really want's another four years of Trump so he can finish grabbing Ukraine and keep his lapdog out of prison. A little flattery and Trump will do anything for him.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Well it looks like he will get his wish then. All of the indicators bode well for Harris and poorly for the felon in chief.

Putin really want's another four years of Trump so he can finish grabbing Ukraine and keep his lapdog out of prison. A little flattery and Trump will do anything for him.

2 wars

Open borders

Inflation

Unemployment

Harris is a loser. Mexico, Iran, China and Russia all want her to win.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Post a link which shows Russian propaganda supporting Harris, or condemning Trump.

Here's one of about half a dozen.

https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-punching-bag-joe-biden-us-elections-2024-washington-kremlin-propaganda-moscow/

Try not lying yourself. Isn't it time to change identities again? You have no credibility in this one.

Putin started the war under Biden. Sad you know nothing.

3 minutes ago, maesariang said:

2 wars

Open borders

Inflation

Unemployment

Harris is a loser. Mexico, Iran, China and Russia all want her to win.

She won for D.A,. Attorney General, Senate, V.P. and now president. It looks to me like the twice impeached, convicted felon is the loser.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, cjinchiangrai said:

She won for D.A,. Attorney General, Senate, V.P. and now president. It looks to me like the twice impeached, convicted felon is the loser.

Total loser she is. Can't even do an interview alone. What a sad weak woman. 60yo and needs Tim to hold her hand. Putin and China are laughing.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

"likesome" is two words.

If you didn't love yourself so much you'd be very lonely.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Trump policies vs Biden

You won't have to worry about it for long. Harris is gaining steadily and soon the only policies Trump will need to worry about will come from Riker's Island.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If he has no policies how come Harris is stealing the "no tax on tips" policy that Trump came up with first?

Tax deductions is the only thing he ever comes up with. Wonder why. I was talking about medicare, infrastructure, social security for the elder and so on. He's got zilch.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Cameroni said:

It's not. America has some of the smartest people in the world. The only Chess player who ever came close to the Russians  was Bobby Fisher. 

But one only needs to look at Trump. A media genius. A real estate Moghul. Created a media company worth 5 billion in a few months. And on top of that the political genius of our lifetime.

All the world envies America this remarkable man, Donald Trump

Bankrupt many times

• Like 1