Ukraine Calls for Putin's Arrest Ahead of Historic Mongolia Visit

20 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

That's not how the ICC see it, hence the warrant for his arrest.

Yep very suspicious  how taking orphaned and or displaced children to a safe place becomes a

"war crime"...even more suspicious is that this is the only "war crime" they can find to accuse him of .

Edited by johng
  • Confused 5
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Humm, since when is rescuing ethnic Russian children from slaughter by Azov Nazis a bad thing?

Is this Poe’s law in action?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

At least you admit you have no idea what the ICC charges are yet still make things up about them

No, I said that the USA and it's affiliates ignore the ICC when it

suits them to,

and that the so called

Putin "war crime" is very spurious.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, johng said:

No, I said that the USA and it's affiliates ignore the ICC when it

suits them to,

and that the so called

Putin "war crime" is very spurious.

No, thjs is what you said. :saai: 

23 minutes ago, johng said:

Yep very suspicious  how taking orphaned and or displaced children to a safe place becomes a

"war crime"...even more suspicious is that this is the only "war crime" they can find to accuse him of .

Where do you get he is being charged for  "taking orphaned and or displaced children to a safe place" if you've not read the charges?

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No, thjs is what you said. :saai: 

Where do you get he is being charged for  "taking orphaned and or displaced children to a safe place" if you've not read the charges?

You are the one saying I haven't read the charges.  Are the charges about taking children to Russia or not ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, johng said:

You are the one saying I haven't read the charges.  Are the charges about taking children to Russia or not ?

What? 

49 minutes ago, johng said:

Considering that the USA and affiliates ignore the ICC as they please then I won't waste my time.

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Lol. Yes I do. You said you you won't waste your time though. I am not doing it for you.

The so called crime is taking children from the war zone to a safer place yes or no ?

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Due to AN rules you cannot post links from RTor any Russian news outlets,  so how can links be provided

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Then there is a simple remedy, don't make claims that cannot be backed up with credible links as per the forum rules

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Why would Putin go to Mongolia in the first place?

Hypothesis 1: To get passage across Mongolia for pipelines from the Siberian oil and gas fields to China. Shipping of oil is proving to be just too expensive and risky.

Hypothesis 2: Recruiting cannon fodder for the meat grinder in Ukraine.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Comment on moderation removed and a reminder that any claims made should be supported by valid links.

Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, zmisha said:

Wars are not prohibited by international laws. There are currently about 50 active international military conflicts.

The invasion of Ukraine was. The occupation of Ukrainian recognized land is a violation of international law in respect to the  sanctity of pre-existing recognized international borders.

• Agree 1