The latest Bloomberg/Morning Consult swing state polls. Harris is rocking!

Roo Island

11 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Not as much as you

Given that in recent times polls have proven unreliable probably best not to get over-excited by them. 

Edited by Thingamabob
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

No need for polls to assist you make up your mind. Just look at both contenders. One is a convicted felon who sides up with dictators, says babies are being killed after birth in some states, does a thumbs up smiling photo op on his dead soldiers graves,  lies about and insults anyone and anything in his way, tries to overthrow the results of an election, incessantly messages nonsense all day long on SM (a bit like some on this forum). The other does none of that. Its not rocket science.

One was the best since Reagan. The only a dumb woman.

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I hate it, I really hate it. I was planning on running against Biden, and I had a really good game plan, and then he just went about out like an incredibly gracious man, and Harris really took up the baton and ran with it like nobody expected. It just doesn't seem right, it just doesn't seem fair.

I'm trailing in nearly all the polls now, very few people seem to be listening to me anymore, I can't seem to attract a good crowd anymore, everybody's making fun of me, I picked a terrible VP choice, he is flailing too, and everything seems to be going wrong. 

It's just not fair, don't they know who I am?

Don't they know how great I am?

Don't they know that I am the most incredible human being on the planet?

Don't they realize I'm the smartest guy in America? Don't they know how handsome I am?

I'm am so confused, flustered, unhappy and bitter. 

donald-trump-funny-portrait-vincent-monozlay.jpg

Nice image of trump. But I do not think what you have written applies to yourself as you would have us believe.

16 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

image.jpeg.0dd7e3e87197c49f915809fad4014b36.jpeg Is  feverishly working hard to blanket forum topics with as much disinformation as possible.

Its not disinformation susanlea only replies with inane short answers that have no content. Its like the little kid who puts his hands on his ears and screams "I cant hear you".

She might be succeeding as she has gotten me to almost stop posting here. How can you really debate with a 5 year old?

i-cant-hear-you.gif

• Like 1

On 9/2/2024 at 8:16 PM, maesariang said:

Trump leading in new polls

Congratulations, Bignok! A poll with this type of result must have been hard to find! 😀

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

6 hours ago, marin said:

Its not disinformation susanlea only replies with inane short answers that have no content. Its like the little kid who puts his hands on his ears and screams "I cant hear you".

She might be succeeding as she has gotten me to almost stop posting here. How can you really debate with a 5 year old?

i-cant-hear-you.gif

Debate? That is not their intent. It is quite obvious that there is an effort made to bombard social media with as much disinformation as possible. Their motives are a grab bag. Some are mentally ill and require attention. Failures in life, this is how they get revenge. Others genuinely believe that they are right and are on a mission to  ensure that everyone knows it, even if they are almost always wrong. And then there are the Russian and Iranian affiliated  saboteurs. There are well organized campaigns intended to poison social media. The Russians and their friends have mastered it with the intent of sowing social disorder and strife. The goal is to create an image of disunity.  The Chinese are more targeted and focus only on China related  issues. And then there are the  Iranian affiliates with their shotgun approach. IThese people  deserve their own thread.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

Debate? That is not their intent. It is quite obvious that there is an effort made to bombard social media with as much disinformation as possible. Their motives are a grab bag. Some are mentally ill and require attention. Failures in life, this is how they get revenge. Others genuinely believe that they are right and are on a mission to  ensure that everyone knows it, even if they are almost always wrong. And then there are the Russian and Iranian affiliated  saboteurs. There are well organized campaigns intended to poison social media. The Russians and their friends have mastered it with the intent of sowing social disorder and strife. The goal is to create an image of disunity.  The Chinese are more targeted and focus only on China related  issues. And then there are the  Iranian affiliates with their shotgun approach. IThese people  deserve their own thread.

Did the Democrat secret service give you all these insights or the FSB itself?