Trump calls Harris a Marxist, a communist, even a fascist. Says one expert: "It's a slur."

He is such an absolute goon. And he is beyond desperate. I think he smells the loss and knows it will be the biggest humiliation of his political career. He is used to failure, as 17 of his businesses have failed. But, a two time loser for the presidency would put him in rare company. 

If Trump and Vance went home, locked themselves up, and did not say anything, or appear again until the election, they would have a better chance of winning. Otherwise, they shoot themselves in the foot daily, as they are both horrendously poor candidates and campaigners. And Vance really needs to avoid donut shops, and Trump really needs do avoid all contact with the military. They despise him, for many good reasons. 

As it stands now, I do not see them getting elected, thankfully. Anyone but Trump. 

He also knows if he loses the election, there is a chance he will be sentenced to prison time. He is a criminal. 

41708257_0.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, maesariang said:

How about posting facts with links. If 3 emojis is your idea of facts best give up now.

It's not my fault for your poor or lack of education, blame your parents.

Does anyone think that any remaining undecided voters either understand what these terms mean or really think VP Harris is one or all of these things?

Trump often comes across as something created from DNA found in amber created in the 1970's.

IMO he should stick with one name, one pejorative and one catch(y) phrase.

Example:  "Hilary", "Crooked", "Crooked Hilary" and "Lock her up."

3 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Does anyone think that any remaining undecided voters either understand what these terms mean or really think VP Harris is one or all of these things?

Trump often comes across as something created from DNA found in amber created in the 1970's.

IMO he should stick with one name, one pejorative and one catch(y) phrase.

Example:  "Hilary", "Crooked", "Crooked Hilary" and "Lock her up."

Undecided mostly choose Trump in 2020 and 2016. Ratio like 2/1. 

13 hours ago, Cameroni said:

It's much too early to say.

Harris was, by an indepdendet body, considered to be one of the most liberal Senators. She proposed fixing grocery prices, which most economists laughed at. Her father is a Marxist scholar. She wanted to abolish private medical insurance at one point, but has now flip flopped.

The Marxist tag may well stick and hit home. We'll only know for sure come election time.

"The Marxist tag may well stick and hit home". Yes, but only with the ignorant ... and due note, ignorant means one without knowledge.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Cameroni said:

By the way, this "progressive" price fixing plan was how the French monarchy wanted to lower the price of bread before the French revolution.

It didn't work out too well for them.

Lol.

Wow! Quite a stretch to imply that those late attempts somehow equates with bringing on the French Revolution.

14 minutes ago, Wrwest said:

"The Marxist tag may well stick and hit home". Yes, but only with the ignorant ... and due note, ignorant means one without knowledge.

Most people have no clue what Capitalism and Marxism even are.

• Love It 1

13 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Can't let a dead dog lie...

Once more from the OP:

"To be doubly certain, I consulted a leading historian of American Marxism, Paul Buhle, a retired lecturer at Brown University. He said he had looked into Harris’ history and found no evidence of Marxist leanings. “It’s a slur,” he wrote in an email."

You knew his reply (below) was a given. The attitude of “we don’t need no stinkin educated people telling us what they know after a lifetime of study …”

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Before every election where a democratic party candidate won, the right said they're "coming for our guns." They didn't. Now, "She's going to make us a Marxist country." 

It's just baiting the public. 

By this daft definition, there are lots of programs in the USA that clearly follow Marxism already. 

Well she is coming for your unrealized capital gains!

Do you think it may be the same as in Germany in 1918?

23 minutes ago, Wrwest said:

Wow! Quite a stretch to imply that those late attempts somehow equates with bringing on the French Revolution.

I'm not at all implying that Harris' idiotic price fixing would bring on a revolution, I'm just saying this "progressive" price fixiing measure was used by the French monarchy prior to the revolution in France with very little success.

7 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Well she is coming for your unrealized capital gains!

Do you think it may be the same as in Germany in 1918?

Do you think that when you lose one argument you just switch to another? 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Do you think that when you lose one argument you just switch to another? 

There may be a loss alright but it's not a loss of an argument! Go argue with someone else if you want to call it that. I'm not interested.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, maesariang said:

She is a Marxist. Price controls and wants "opportunity based" economy.

'She's a Marxist', 'he's a Marxist', 'the Democrats are all Marxist'.

The return of Mccarthyism.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Price controls is marxist

How many people are actually posting under this name? You wont read this as you blocked me but others mind find it interesting. I went and looked at your activities and if its just you then you have to be on something stronger than just coffee. You've been posting non stop since Sunday morning until 2.30 am Monday morning and at it again. You take your keyboard with you to the toilet? Do you have even time to shower, eat, clean the house, go shopping. Go out at all???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Price controls is marxist

So anyone who believes that price controls might sometimes be necessary i.e. in the public interest, is by definition a Marxist?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RayC said:

So anyone who believes that price controls might sometimes be necessary i.e. in the public interest, is by definition a Marxist?

No, but they are by definition economic illiterates.

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

No, but they are by definition economic illiterates.

The economic illiterates are those who see no role for the State in the management of the economy and a nation's resources.

• Like 1