Liz Cheney Endorses Kamala Harris, Citing Threat of Trump

Social Media

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

It's pretty obvious. We have active Putin propagandists on this forum just like every other internet space on the planet. Doesn't really matter if they are direct agents or voluntary useful idiots -- same effect. 

Tennessee. 

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's pretty obvious. We have active Putin propagandists on this forum just like every other internet space on the planet. Doesn't really matter if they are direct agents or voluntary useful idiots -- same effect. 

Putin invaded under Biden. Derr.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Patong2021 said:

At the time it was an accurate and cost effective assessment. Russia  became bolder and more aggressive  during the Trump isolationist administration, once it  saw that Trump was clueless on international power power dynamics.

Just showed how much of a doofus obama was. Putin invaded ukraine under democratic leadership. He waited until we were weakest to attack

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You don't know what you're talking about.

The war aim of Putin is to:

Wipe out Ukrainian culture

Wipe out Ukrainian language

Wipe out Ukrainian church

Wipe out the idea that Ukraine is a sovereign nation separate from Russia

Steal Ukrainian children and brainwash them to fight against their own country

Putin is willing to level entire cities to the ground that resists.

Putin regularly and intentionally targets civilians.

Putin would have been fine with a puppet nation as in the past but that option has passed. If he is to win, he needs a slave state where all anti Russian Ukrainians will be made to flee or they will be killed.

Most Russians do not see Ukraine as a separate country from Russia based on the history they were taught.  A reason most Russians still support this war. 

Ukraine has been independent now for quite some time and most Ukrainians want to be divorced from Russia.

Ukrainians want to be a western democracy no longer under the thumb of  Moscow. That should be their choice to do so, not Putins.

Yes there are many Ukrainians particularly in the east that are more loyal to Russia. It's not only a matter of language of course. Nobody said this was not going to be messy.

As far as endings favorable to Ukraine, sure it might involve ceeding some land in the east, but any kind of "deal" where Ukraine isn't going to be NATO/EU will just be a pause for Russia to regroup their military power for the next assault. 

The war mongerers here are Putin and all the Putin toadies telling lies for him. This is a war of choice by Putin. He could instantly decide to end it if he wanted to. 

You are deluded, was that a copy n paste, or did you write that while frothing at the mouth?.so you deny that some of the population of  eastern Ukraine want to be Russian, the ethnic Russian ones. They don't have a say? You geriatric warmongerer. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

You are deluded, was that a copy n paste, or did you write that while frothing at the mouth?.so you deny that some of the population of  eastern Ukraine want to be Russian, the ethnic Russian ones. They don't have a say? You geriatric warmongerer. 

Not a copy and paste.

I never denied that many Russians in the east want to be Russian.

Why are you lying about that?

They could move to Russia. It's a huge land. 

If you're buying the lie that Putin invaded to "rescue" pro Russians there, that's about as deluded as it gets.

That was Hitler's excuse. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You don't know what you're talking about.

The war aim of Putin is to:

Wipe out Ukrainian culture

Wipe out Ukrainian language

Wipe out Ukrainian church

Wipe out the idea that Ukraine is a sovereign nation separate from Russia

Steal Ukrainian children and brainwash them to fight against their own country

Putin is willing to level entire cities to the ground of areas that resists. He has already done that to a number of places.

Putin regularly and intentionally targets civilians including schools, hospitals, and residences.

Putin would have been fine with a puppet nation as in the past but that option has passed. If he is to win, he needs a slave state where all anti Russian Ukrainians will be made to flee or they will be killed.

Most Russians do not see Ukraine as a separate country from Russia based on the history they were taught.  A reason most Russians still support this war. 

Ukraine has been independent now for quite some time and most Ukrainians want to be divorced from Russia.

Ukrainians want to be a western democracy no longer under the thumb of  Moscow. That should be their choice to do so, not Putins.

Yes there are many Ukrainians particularly in the east that are more loyal to Russia. It's not only a matter of language of course. Nobody said this was not going to be messy.

As far as endings favorable to Ukraine, sure it might involve ceeding some land in the east, but any kind of "deal" where Ukraine isn't going to be NATO/EU will just be a pause for Russia to regroup their military power for the next assault. 

The war mongerers here are Putin and all the Putin toadies telling lies for him. This is a war of choice by Putin. He could instantly decide to end it if he wanted to. 

And where did you get all that from, Did you hear Putin say it himself, or did CNN, BBC, Reuters tell you that? Idiot 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

And where did you get all that from, Did you hear Putin say it himself, or did CNN, BBC, Reuters tell you that? Idiot 

I use a lot of sources including Putin and directly watching Russian state media. You're the idiot if you think my only sources are MSM. 

We can agree to disagree without further insults, but I am somewhat comforted that the vast majority of Americans still support Ukraine over Russia and if Harris is elected she might possibly learn to trust the Ukrainians more to do what is needed to be done to actually beat Russia. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Just now, luckymitchell said:

Her father was part responsible for the deaths of 1 million Iraqi civilians in the illegal Iraq war, seems you are ok with that.

Its apparent you are also a warmongerer.

She isn't her father and Iraq is not the topic here.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You should be banned from forums as a Kremlin troll spreading disinformation.

On topic, Liz Cheney is one of the few Republicans with integrity, who called out Trump's insurrection for what it was.

It would not surprise me at all if she was appointed to a Harris government position. Good bipartisan politics, and very experienced.

She's overall too right wing for any democratic party cabinet. I think there are more moderate republicans with specialized skill sets that could be better fits. I like the idea of having at least one. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I use a lot of sources including Putin and directly watching Russian state media. You're the idiot if you think my only sources are MSM. 

We can agree to disagree without further insults, but I am somewhat comforted that the vast majority of Americans still support Ukraine over Russia and if Harris is elected she might possibly learn to trust the Ukrainians more to do what is needed to be done to actually beat Russia. 

So, if you watch RT as you claim, then why Do you repeat the MSM narrative, when you know it is false, you have heard what Putin  has said, but you ignore it for the western bs

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, luckymitchell said:

So, if you watch RT as you claim, then why Do you repeat the MSM narrative, when you know it is false, you have heard what Putin  has said, but you ignore it for the western bs

You obviously have a very incomplete knowledge of what Putin has said to his domestic audience.

I don't watch RT.

I watch Russian State TV directly with translations.

What is told to Russians.

RT is propaganda for westerners.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, luckymitchell said:

Apples don't fall far from the tree

Perhaps but you know Iraq has nothing to do with the Russia Ukraine war and Liz Cheney has been amazing in putting country over party in terms of the threat to democracy by fascist Trump. 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

You obviously have a very incomplete knowledge of what Putin has said to his domestic audience.

I don't watch RT.

I watch Russian State TV directly with translations.

What is told to Russians.

RT is propaganda for westerners.

So, you watch western versions of Russian news, who runs Russian state tv?l

• Haha 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

Perhaps but you know Iraq has nothing to do with the Russia Ukraine war and Liz Cheney has been amazing in putting country over party in terms of the threat to democracy by fascist Trump. 

Still a warmongerer and a father that was part responsible for the deaths of 1million Iraqis, he is not exactly a good reference to put on your CV .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

She's overall too right wing for any democratic party cabinet. I think there are more moderate republicans with specialized skill sets that could be better fits. I like the idea of having at least one. 

Let me remind you of LBJ's comment about J Edgar Hoover.

" It's better to have him inside the tent p!ssing out, than outside the tent p!ssing in".

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Its his daughter, it has everything to do with it, warmongering is warmongering

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

That's funny. But we don't need to look at the Gods. We just have to look at the fact that the Russian economy is ten times bigger than Ukraine and that Russia's economy has gigantic reserves in cash and assets. As you probably know military might is built on economic foundations. As you probably also know the western donor nations are discussing or have already effected a reduction in funding for Ukraine.

This is why Russia is taking it slow with Ukraine, because they know time is on their side. Economics will decide the conflict in due course.

And should things go awry on the battlefield Russia can use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, knowing full well America and co could not retaliate. Lest they risk annihilation themselves.

So, if you really believe Ukraine can win this war, I am sorry to say, your belief is built on quicksand.

The Russian economy isn't so big

https://www.hppr.org/hppr-economy-and-enterprise/2018-04-17/who-has-the-bigger-economy-russia-or-texas

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

Russia with a GDP of $1.7T is  ranked the 11th largest economy in the world, while Ukraine ranked 59th with $130.8B

https://georank.org/economy/russia/ukraine#:~:text=Russia vs Ukraine%3A Economic Indicators,ranked 59th with %24130.8B.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

She isn't her father and Iraq is not the topic here.

When he has no adequate response he resorts to trying to divert the topic. When fails he resorts to insults. When that doesn't he simply ignores your posts and makes up his own lies and post them instead.

He has been on my ignore list for a while.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

So, you watch western versions of Russian news, who runs Russian state tv?l

This channel for translate Russian state tv:

Russian state tv is all approved by the Kremlin.

I have many many sources from different sides.

Yes, even pro Putin western propaganda from maga fascists.

It's best to take in many diverse sources, and then develop your own views.

47 minutes ago, billd766 said:

When he has no adequate response he resorts to trying to divert the topic. When fails he resorts to insults. When that doesn't he simply ignores your posts and makes up his own lies and post them instead.

He has been on my ignore list for a while.

Good point. Engaging at that level is low value for sure. I will follow your lead on that action. 

• Like 1