White House Condemns Tucker Carlson’s Interview with Holocaust Denier

Social Media

1 minute ago, stoner said:

did i say that it would ? you saying things about it is kind of stupid as you didn't even listen to it. 

There’s nothing stupid about recognizing Nazi apologia and Holocaust denial for what they are, or indeed who it that they attract and enroll as defenders of the lies and hatred at their core.

Although I do accept this filth has its admirers.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There’s nothing stupid about recognizing Nazi apologia and Holocaust denial for what they are, or indeed who it that they attract and enroll as defenders of the lies and hatred at their core.

Although I do accept this filth has its admirers.

so the poster on here who is by the looks of it on your team for most issues...he is totally wrong in his assessment of the interview ? 

hmmm strange that. 

i am defending nothing i am calling you out for saying all these things about something you didn't even see. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

so the poster on here who is by the looks of it on your team for most issues...he is totally wrong in his assessment of the interview ? 

hmmm strange that. 

i am defending nothing i am calling you out for saying all these things about something you didn't even see. 

I didn’t sign up to agree with anyone in anything.

I suggest you in your faux outrage.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I didn’t sign up to agree with anyone in anything.

I suggest you in your faux outrage.

of course you didn't you're progressive.

faux outrage ? no its just gross watching you spread garbage. if you had watched the interview i wouldn't say any of these things. but you didn't. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

of course you didn't you're progressive.

faux outrage ? no its just gross watching you spread garbage. if you had watched the interview i wouldn't say any of these things. but you didn't. 

I’m sure the vile Nazi apologists and Holocaust denier appreciates your support for the filth he is spreads.

What hill to die on!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m sure the vile Nazi apologists and Holocaust denier appreciates your support for the filth he is spreads.

What hill to die on!

as i said in my previous comment i am not defending anything. i would like for you to retract that comment please. i am growing tired of your coy digs and slandering of me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What hill to die on!

If you watched the video he doesnt deny millions were killed. Therefore by definition is not a denier. You are just engaging in cheap name calling. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Media can spin it any way they want, american jews are voting for trump. The pro-islam party is a far greater threat to jews in america and israel than a few white supremacists

I would think so. Trump set up the Abraham Accords.

4 minutes ago, maesariang said:

If you watched the video he doesnt deny millions were killed. Therefore by definition is not a denier. You are just engaging in cheap name calling. 

Scott Adams (of Dilbert fame) offers up an excellent explanation for that in his book LoserThink. 

People with good arguments, use them.  People with no arguments, attack their opponent, not the argument.  (I'm paraphrasing). 

But I doubt they'd read Scott Adams, either.  Contempt prior to investigation... 

• Haha 1

Just now, impulse said:

Scott Adams (of Dilbert fame) offers up an excellent explanation for that in his book LoserThink. 

People with good arguments, use them.  People with no arguments, attack their opponent, not the argument.  (I'm paraphrasing). 

But I doubt they'd read Scott Adams, either.  Contempt prior to investigation... 

See it all the time with labels such as denier, racist etc. They want to defame the person rather than discuss the topic.

• Like 1

Just now, maesariang said:

See it all the time with labels such as denier, racist etc. They want to defame the person rather than discuss the topic.

i think i have been quite clear and reasonable. to be labelled in an inflammatory way is supposed to be against the forum rules. it happens quite often actually.  

strange that. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, maesariang said:

So you don't have proof he denied millions were killed.

Did I say that’s what he claimed?

Here’s what he said:

“In 1941, they [the NAZIS] launched a war where they were completely unprepared to deal with the millions and millions of prisoners of war, of local political prisoners,” 

They [The NAZIS] went in with no plan for that and just threw these people into camps. And millions of people ended up dead there,” 

Statements that miss the fact the NAZIS absolutely did have a plan to murder the Jews, the Roma and the other victims of the Holocaust.

Statements that miss the fact that the NAZIS did not capture Jews and Roma as ‘prisoners of war’ but systematically pursued them over months and years in the territories the NAZIS captured, rounding them up, not from battle fields but from cities, towns and villages across Europe and transporting them to the death camps.

These are historical facts.

And yet some choose to defend the filthy lies of a Nazi apologist and Holocaust denier.

https://m.jpost.com/international/article-818792

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Here’s what he said:

“In 1941, they [the NAZIS] launched a war where they were completely unprepared to deal with the millions and millions of prisoners of war, of local political prisoners,” 

They [The NAZIS] went in with no plan for that and just threw these people into camps. And millions of people ended up dead there,” 

Statements that miss the fact the NAZIS absolutely did have a plan to murder the Jews, the Roma and the other victims of the Holocaust.

Statements that miss the fact that the NAZIS did not capture Jews and Roma as ‘prisoners of war’ but systematically pursued them over months and years in the territories the NAZIS captured, rounding them up, not from battle fields but from cities, towns and villages across Europe and transporting them to the death camps.

And yet some choose to defend the filthy lies of a Nazi apologist and Holocaust denier.

If you actually listened to the conversation (can't really call it an interview), you would know about the relatively newly found correspondence from camp commandants back to HQ complaining that they don't have resources to care for the prisoners they've taken, and suggesting that it may be more humane to kill them quickly than to starve them to death.

But you'd have to listen to the conversation, take note of where that correspondence came from, and actually engage in some independent thought.  It's easier to be spoon fed what you should think.

The problem with Carlson and Cooper is that they're both against unfettered immigration, and they discuss why.   The WH and MSM can't have those thoughts floating around.  So they attack them as Holocaust Deniers and Hitler apologists.  Which they are not, if you listen to what they say, and not what the MSM attributes to them.

Edited by impulse
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Here’s what he said:

How do you know they are facts? 

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

If you actually listened to the conversation (can't really call it an interview), you would know about the relatively newly found correspondence from camp commandants back to HQ complaining that they don't have resources to care for the prisoners they've taken, and suggesting that it may be more humane to kill them quickly than to starve them to death.

But you'd have to listen to the conversation, take note of where that correspondence came from, and actually engage in some independent thought.  It's easier to be spoon fed what you should think.

The problem with Carlson and Cooper is that they're both against unfettered immigration, and they discuss why.   The WH and MSM can't have those thoughts floating around.  So they attack them as Holocaust Deniers and Hitler apologists.  Which they are not, if you listen to what they say, and not what the MSM attributes to them.

Did the Nazis round up Jews and Roma from cities, towns and villages across the territories they invaded and transport them to the death camps?

Did they do this over a period of months and years?

So not ‘prisoners of war’, not something nobody had a plan for.

Deliberate and systematic genocide.

Just like the real historical record, real testimony of those involved and real testimony of the few survivors tell us.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Did the Nazis round up Jews and Roma from cities, towns and villages across the territories they invaded and transport them to the death camps?

Did they do this over a period of months and years?

So not ‘prisoners of war’, not something nobody had a plan for.

Deliberate and systematic genocide.

Just like the real historical record, real testimony of those involved and real testimony of the few survivors tell us.

Come back after you know what the guy you're attacking actually said.  Until then, you're arguing from ignorance.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Zab1e said:

6 million died in the holocaust. I learnt that in school. 

But why is the genocide of the 10 to 15 million people who were tortured and murdered in the Congo under the rule of Leopold II rarely taught in school? 

Sadly, and it is wrong, but because it happened in Africa, was very largely an internal "Belgian" affair. King Leopold II took and ran the Congo as a private fiefdom, to serve his business cronies. Once their foul behaviour became known in the first years of the 20th Century the Belgian government took it over, stopped the worst excesses and managed it as a conventional colony. It was not as well documented, and did not require, no attract, a major, unprecedented international military and political alliance to defeat the regime which imposed it.

King Leopold II's colonial activity was brutal, savage, but not based upon any political, social or really racial creed, it was simply brutally exploitative.

None of which excuses it, or justifies modern day holocaust denial.

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/7/2024 at 7:40 AM, watchdog2 said:

the so called "holocaust" is the shield behind which the Jews can continue their genocide against Palestinians, while defending the world's only racist, colonialist, and apartheid state.   talking about "holocaust" history in anything but the most reverential terms is clearly not acceptable to most, even to those who claim to support the right of free speech.....

Obviously anisemites are everywhere. Thanks to show us your character ☹️

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, maesariang said:

How do you know they are facts? 

Are you so invested in your trolling mission that you are now sowing doubt on the planned and organized genocide of Jews by the Nazis, really?

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Here’s what he said:

Exactly. As I wrote before, It's a more subtle way than the plain negationism. Instead of negating it, downplay it by attracting attention to other killings.

The old "look here" tactic!

• Agree 1