Trump admits he lost in 2020, leading white nationalist Nick Fuentes to disavow him

Inderpland

57 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

White Nationlist!  

Nick stupid f--k  take a good look at your last name Fuentes! :cheesy:

Many. I know guys from Texas very white with Spanish last names,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

Hell there are Indians and Pakistanis Americans too I know who are basically rednecks and Louisiana swamp people.. Hunt ,fish, chew, Football, guns. More American than I will be. ever be . 

Edited by Captain Monday

The vile mouth and moron doesn't know the day of the week, let alone what happened 4 years ago because all he talks about is himself.

The Dems should concentrate on his mental health as he can only repeat the same old <deleted>, just like his German predecessors did, the Nazis.

It's the same old propaganda game of tell them, tell them again and again and very sadly for the unintellectual base, they will believe it...

17 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Many. I know guys from Texas very white with Spanish last names,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

Hell there are Indians and Pakistanis Americans too I know who are basically rednecks and Louisiana swamp people.. Hunt ,fish, chew, Football, guns. More American than I will be. ever be . 

Same here but in the end they arent white as the article states.

Im Chinese American as noted love many of the things as noted been told bt many living here Im more American than them that doesnt mean I running around with a white hood over my head.:cheesy:

Again whoever or whatever Fuentes is <deleted> him! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, john donson said:

harris lover are you, spewing whatever you can about trump...

whomever becomes president does not matter... politicians will get rich with corrupt deals, same as in thailand

military can start a war or two

big pharma can work on a new pandemic

big chemical can pretend their pesticides are harmless...

everybody happy

Getting back to the topic, do you agree with Trump that he lost the 2020 election?

• Like 2

On 9/7/2024 at 2:04 AM, Inderpland said:

Biden wasn't too old because a 3000 y/o mummy is preferable to Trump. Practically anyone on the planet has more common sense and moral fortitude than him.

practically anyone eh ? 

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

Yes, that's what I wrote. Well done.

i would say the same but the 10's of thousands of people in jail for rape murder and human trafficking might disagree with you. 

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

i would say the same but the 10's of thousands of people in jail for rape murder and human trafficking might disagree with you. 

What exactly would these heinous people disagree with?

Oh, and you forgot to mention those who've been found guilty of sexual abuse. Those should be included, right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

What exactly would these heinous people disagree with?

Oh, and you forgot to mention those who've been found guilty of sexual abuse. Those should be included, right?

sorry i can't dumb it down for you anymore. 

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2024 at 7:33 PM, Danderman123 said:

Getting back to the topic, do you agree with Trump that he lost the 2020 election?

Do you agree that Walz did not lie about his stolen valor, but that it was just bad grammar?

4 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

I think it's rather sad but, of course, true to his character.

You’re right, it’s not funny that so many people on the left believe such nonsense, it’s sad. 

Education in the US is not what it used to be. 

4 minutes ago, mogandave said:

You’re right, it’s not funny that so many people on the left believe such nonsense, it’s sad. 

Education in the US is not what it used to be. 

Several news organizations reported this so you dismissing it because it doesn't fit your narrative means absolutely nothing. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/09/trump-oil-industry-campaign-money/

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Several news organizations reported this so you dismissing it because it doesn't fit your narrative means absolutely nothing. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/09/trump-oil-industry-campaign-money/

Why not just paste the part where Trump is quoted “…offering the fossil fuel industry carte blanche with environmental law, if they would donate one billion dollars to his campaign.”

No?

2 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Why not just paste the part where Trump is quoted “…offering the fossil fuel industry carte blanche with environmental law, if they would donate one billion dollars to his campaign.”

No?

Oh, I'm sorry. Am I placing an undue burden on you?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mogandave said:

You’re the one pretending to support false claims, not me. 

I knew it was a lie the moment I saw it. 

What Trump promised oil CEOs as he asked them to steer $1 billion to his campaign

What you think you know, and what is real, don't necessarily coincide. That's why you like Trump so much.

Hey, where are you on Haitian migrants eating ducks in Ohio?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you agree that Trump avoided military service with fictional bone spurs?

Do you agree that stolen valor Walz abandoned his unit when he found out it was being deployed to Iraq and the lied about it? 

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Why not just paste the part where Trump is quoted “…offering the fossil fuel industry carte blanche with environmental law, if they nate one billion dollars to his campaign.”

Can’t? I thought not. 

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What Trump promised oil CEOs as he asked them to steer $1 billion to his campaign

What you think you know, and what is real, don't necessarily coincide. That's why you like Trump so much.

Hey, where are you on Haitian migrants eating ducks in Ohio?

Why not just paste the part where Trump is quoted “…offering the fossil fuel industry carte blanche with environmental law, if they nate one billion dollars to his campaign.”

Can’t? I thought not. 

2 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Can’t? I thought not. 

"You all are wealthy enough, he said, that you should raise $1 billion to return me to the White House. At the dinner, he vowed to immediately reverse dozens of President Biden’s environmental rules and policies and stop new ones from being enacted, according to people with knowledge of the meeting, who spoke on the condition of anonymity"

• Like 1