Correct me if im wrong but

mdr224

1 minute ago, stoner said:

allan lichtman says kamala wins. 

He does. And the goose is cooked. Don't see how it can go any other way. Trump lost in 2020, as an incumbent president to somebody even older than him. So that was already bad. Now Trump isn't even president and he's up against someone much younger and who is an incumbent vice president. Meanwhile, Trump is now also a convicted felon. Hard to imagine he really has a chance. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

He does. And the goose is cooked. Don't see how it can go any other way. Trump lost in 2020, as an incumbent president to somebody even older than him. So that was already bad. Now Trump isn't even president and he's up against someone much younger and who is an incumbent vice president. Meanwhile, Trump is now also a convicted felon. Hard to imagine he really has a chance. 

I don't think anyone can deny it will be a nail biter finish. EC rules the day right. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Not a nail biter for me. It's a done deal. Americans now have the best reason they ever had to elect a female president and change history and they are going to jump on it. 

The only niggling thing will be Trump's 2.0 post election campaign to try and subvert the election results again. Hopefully it doesn't get too drawn out though. This time he isn't president, so he will have even less sway with anyone and all of his lackies either went to jail, lost their law licenses, and/or went bankrupt as a result of his last conspiracy. And forget about fake electors and lies about rigged voting machines this time. You can't play those same cards twice.  

you didn't see the latest breaking news eh ? sentencing delayed. 

changes things a bit me thinks. 

https://www.reuters.com/legal/judge-rule-donald-trumps-bid-delay-hush-money-sentencing-2024-09-06/

Edited by stoner
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

you didn't see the latest breaking news eh ? sentencing delayed. 

changes things a bit me thinks. 

https://www.reuters.com/legal/judge-rule-donald-trumps-bid-delay-hush-money-sentencing-2024-09-06/

Yes, I saw that a few hours ago. I don't see how it changes anything in terms of helping Trump win. It would have hurt Trump if he was sentenced this month, so he might have gotten even less votes as a result, but it won't give him more votes because sentencing is now delayed. It's not an issue on the ballot. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

Yes, I saw that a few hours ago. I don't see how it changes anything in terms of helping Trump win. It would have hurt Trump if he was sentenced this month, so he might have gotten even less votes as a result, but it won't give him more votes because sentencing is now delayed. It's not an issue on the ballot. 

he won't be sentenced and hunter will be pardoned. it's not officially an issue on the ballot.... you're right. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mdr224 said:

It seems like kamala is the right choice for people who listen to other peoples opinions, and trump is the choice for people who can come to their own conclusions.

Yeah. You're wrong.

• Thanks 1