Drug-Crazed Man Dies After Being Beaten by Mob Following Tractor Theft in Bangkok

Georgealbert

9 minutes ago, jvs said:

Sitting on the floor while eating is not primitive behavior,that is cultural.

Same with sleeping on the floor.

What happened here is almost like what hooligans (soccer) try to do every weekend, stir things up and then hide behind some one else when there is a strong reaction.

People all over the world are still very primitive but it most countries because of   well functioning law enforcement people tend to look at what the consequences

will be when ever they break the law.

In my opinion it a primitive behavior sitting on the floor eating. After that, feel free to call it what you want if it makes you feel better.

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

would it be fair to say that part of the culture is primitive ? 

I think so. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

...with the police now focusing on identifying the individuals involved in the beating.

...with the police now focusing on identifying the murderers involved in the lynching, surely?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Georgealbert said:

where Prommin, seeing an opportunity, fired two shots at the tractor's rear tire, causing it to lose control.

Now arrest the whole mob, for murder, jeez what monsters, and the gun used in public against even Thai lax gun laws. And all led by an off duty Policeman.

Edited by brianthainess

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

ok great we agree. in this instance this part of THAI culture is primitive. 

We agree on the part that any culture has parts that are primitive,not that sitting on the floor is .You added that part.

It is also part of(primitive) culture to look down on or disdain other cultures.

That is where racism has it roots and that is very cultural because racism used to protect your safety,anything outside your tribe used to be dangerous.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jvs said:

We agree on the part that any culture has parts that are primitive,not that sitting on the floor is .You added that part.

It is also part of(primitive) culture to look down on or disdain other cultures.

That is where racism has it roots and that is very cultural because racism used to protect your safety,anything outside your tribe used to be dangerous.

you are absolutely right i look down on those who enact mob rule and commit murder. you know the last time that happened in canada ? ya neither do i. 

you are 100000000 % right. 

now before you go off on a froth. i am not saying our culture is perfect. but we have (for the most part)moved past this kind of primitive behavior.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

you are absolutely right i look down on those who enact mob rule and commit murder. you know the last time that happened in canada ? ya neither do i. 

you are 100000000 % right. 

now before you go off on a froth. i am not saying our culture is perfect. but we have (for the most part)moved past this kind of primitive behavior.

Don't worry,i am very mellow today,still a bit of a buzz.

Would you agree that laws and law enforcement are a very big part of the reason why Canada is (civilized)?

A lot of people are alive today  because it is illegal to kill them!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jvs said:

Don't worry,i am very mellow today,still a bit of a buzz.

Would you agree that laws and law enforcement are a very big part of the reason why Canada is (civilized)?

A lot of people are alive today  because it is illegal to kill them!

pretty sure it's illegal to kill in thailand too. you should try my products. much better buzz. 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, stoner said:
58 minutes ago, jvs said:

Sitting on the floor while eating is not primitive behavior,that is cultural.

would it be fair to say that part of the culture is primitive ?

Obviously, yes.  It pretty much fits the definition of primitive exactly.

Unfortunately, the "you can't say that" brigade decide that certain things aren't allowed to be said, even if they are factually accurate, because they consider them too negative.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

41 minutes ago, stoner said:

no money for a bed or table but lots of money for a tv and smart phone ? am i understanding that right. 

He's being dishonest.  Asians sleep on the floor or other hard objects because they can.  For whatever reason, they find it comfortable, probably because they are a lot smaller than us Westerners.  Same with the big wooden sofas.  I can't sit on them for more than a few minutes, Thais are happy to use them all day.

Sadly, when you say something that people don't like, the lies begin...  🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Street justice is a good thing and a good deterent and message for future idiots.

I am not sure what you mean,a good deterrent for the person who stole the tractor or a good deterrent for the people who killed him?

Because they will not get away with this.

Edited by jvs

1 hour ago, stoner said:

no money for a bed or table but lots of money for a tv and smart phone ? am i understanding that right. 

Who are you to judge? In your homeland  do you not occupy a comparable lower socioeconomic demographic?

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

He's being dishonest.  Asians sleep on the floor or other hard objects because they can.  For whatever reason, they find it comfortable, probably because they are a lot smaller than us Westerners.  Same with the big wooden sofas.  I can't sit on them for more than a few minutes, Thais are happy to use them all day.

Sadly, when you say something that people don't like, the lies begin...  🤷‍♂️

There is a second house here on the property and i used to live in that house.

It has all the conveniences of a modern house but my worker took out the bed and he sleeps on the floor.

I tried it also and the floor is a lot cooler to be on compared to a bed.

He said he likes to sleep on the floor,is this culture or primitive?

Depends on what culture you grew up in,we each have our way of looking at things.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1