Taylor Swift…This Is Not A Spoof

Will B Good

1 hour ago, cardinalblue said:

What’s the reason behind calling her a bimbo? She has a few more dollars in her pocket than you?

I am not into her music but have seen her interviewed and she comes across as bright and articulate…quite business savvy 

Sounds like another disappointed and delusional trump cult member commenting 

Old men worshipping a pop star? 

Edited by maesariang
  • Confused 3

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd like to see Musk go to Mars and never return.

I dislike Alphas of any colour or gender. They cause far too many problems for us Betas

i missed the part where you talked about musk or white or male or any of that crazy...i did however read you write about AI. 

22 hours ago, proton said:

Why take any notice of a bimbo who changes her boyfriend's almost as often as her knickers, she's just another singer songwriter mostly moaning about her tacky love life. Luckily she said she will leave the USA if Trump wins, but they never do.

Well said.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Since the person making the claim never substantiated it but you agree, you can maybe point us to where she said she'd leave the US if Trump were to win?

Stevenl is right to question the statement.

"There is no record of Swift saying publicly that she would leave in the event that Trump won."

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-taylor-swift-miley-cyrus-say-theyd-leave-us-if-trump-wins-1867871

Just another case of "Well I seen it on the interwebs".

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Nearly all American media outlets, even Faux News, had Harris as the clear winner, and Trump as the clear loser of the debate. So what you’re saying is that you know better than all those media outlets?

The real important question is what did swing state voters (especially undecided voters) think of the debate.

As several media figures have pointed out John Kerry and Hilary Clinton were judged to have won presidential debates but neither became president.

And the debate lines that seem to have mattered in past elections were "Where's the beef?" and "There you go again", not anything substantive.

I think Harris won but so what.

Edited by cdemundo

13 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

The real important question is what did swing state voters (especially undecided voters) think of the debate.

As several media figures have pointed out John Kerry and Hilary Clinton were judged to have won presidential debates but neither became president.

And the debate lines that seem to have mattered in past elections were "Where's the beef?" and "There you go again", not anything substantive.

I think Harris won but so what.

Nobody knows the real impact of debate(s) on an actual election.  But surely you'd agree that all candidates want to do well and hopefully win.  Why do you think Trump is going around saying that he won the debate?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Nobody knows the real impact of debate(s) on an actual election.  But surely you'd agree that all candidates want to do well and hopefully win.  Why do you think Trump is going around saying that he won the debate?

How do you wina debate? It is just words. Harris dodged 90% of questions and Trump dodged 50%. Nobody won anything. Two people blaming each other. One is in office. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2024 at 12:51 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

My only hope for our world to survive is for an AI to take over as dictator. Politicians have IMO proven themselves to unfit to rule.

End of voting- great.

Why would you NEED Artificial Intelligence?

Don't you have any of your own, or do you trust somebody else's intelligence more than your own?

6 hours ago, proton said:

I answered the wrong post. Sorry.

Edited by billd766
corrected some bad spelling