Next US President Will Wear The Grandaddy of Hoover Curses

DougieMax

2 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

Mostly true, but I think we have reached a point where the problems are simply too numerous and too big to be managed.

Undo Citizens United, bring the top marginal tax rate for zillionaires back up to pre-Reagan levels, accelerate adjudicating asylum cases with a 6 month deadline, and avoid foreign entanglements.

Bob's your uncle.  In fact, I don't know what we'd do with all the extra money.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DougieMax said:

I'm starting to ask myself why Trump would want to be captain of the Titanic. The American ship of state is doomed and the day of reckoning has all but arrived at this point. Nothing can be solved by tinkering with interest rates or scattering helicopter money as in the past. The US passed the point of no return by allowing unrestricted invasion of fighting age men from the third world. The country is morally bankrupt to the point it can't even distinguish between male and female anymore, and its leaders are hopelessly corrupt and inept.

So why not just let Harris have the job?

Whoever ends up in the White House is certain to preside over the final demise of the USA. How fitting that it should happen with the first woman president at the helm leaving no question of the abject failure of everything she represents. Look at how Herbert Hoover is remembered. And things were not nearly as bad as they are now. Whoever becomes president will become the next Herbert Hoover jacked up on a cocktail of steroids, amphetimines and hormone blockers. Who in their right mind would want to be remembered in history with that distinction?

The American people pissed away their birthright and Judgment Day has all but arrived. How fitting that its humiliation should be spearheaded by the likes of Harris as it bends over for the grandaddy of all canings. America better brace itself and grit its teeth for the first swift, skin-breaking stroke with the cringeworthy sound of an amplified cackle in the background.

RUN AWAY, DONALD, RUN AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

He can't run, perhaps wobble a bit.

• Haha 2