Can you help me do TM30 online

I registered online with the TM30 system a few months ago. My home address is approved (covered up with the pink post it note in the photo). 

I went away for 6 days and returned last night. 

So how do I fill out the form in the photo. Its not clear at all to me how the hell Im supposed to do this. I stayed at 3 hotels over the 6 day period. So am I supposed to notify all 3 hotels? They all could have reported my stay to immigration obviously and thus I think I have to keep it accurate. 

Are there any fines for non compliance apart from rejection of online 90 day reporting?  I recently went in to do the 90 day due to this reason. They officer said I must go see them the day after I get back blah blah. But if I dont whats the problem??

thanks

IMG_3312.jpg

You shouldn't report your stays in hotels. Hotels are obligated to do that, not you.

You should make sure that you have a confirmation of TM30 report done in the province where you deal with immigration (extensions, 90-days reports). It is OK if this report is done just once after arrival to Thailand. If you travel inside Thailand then you don't need to report TM30 again.

If you stay in your own condo then you do this report just once after arrival to Thailand. If you stay in a rented condo then landlord is supposed to do the report for you but they don't always do. And you will need to ask them for a printed confirmation because you will need that when you deal with immigration.

Edited by Alldar

13 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Don't you just have to enter your address?

BTW don't forget to do a search by your last name to print out the TM30 so you have hard copy (just in case) within 7 days.

You don't enter your address because that is already a given. The TM30 is set up for a specific address not an individual. 
Just fill in the details on the screen and save. As you point out, you should print or screenshot the record as you can only search back 7 days to bring it up again. 

20 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

You don't enter your address because that is already a given. The TM30 is set up for a specific address not an individual. 
Just fill in the details on the screen and save. As you point out, you should print or screenshot the record as you can only search back 7 days to bring it up again. 

You are right, poor wording by me, I meant he just has to do the TM30 for HIS address and not the hotel addresses, which it seems he thought he had to enter also.

6 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I have done one TM30 for where we live and that's it.

We go away all the time.....even abroad.....never done another TM30...ever.

Am I in trouble?

I dont think there are any implications at all actually. The only reason I found out about this requirement was that I asked why my 90 day online reporting kept getting rejected. Now the officer is on my back all the time asking me to report tm30 

6 hours ago, KhaoNiaw said:

theres no print option. Only screenshot as far as I understand

7 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I have done one TM30 for where we live and that's it.

We go away all the time.....even abroad.....never done another TM30...ever.

Am I in trouble?

If there were any issues it would have come up on the 90 day reporting. So you’re all Good WB

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Alldar said:

It is OK if this report is done just once after arrival to Thailand. If you travel inside Thailand then you don't need to report TM30 again.

This is 100% correct, according to the "relaxed" change to TM-30 policy, announced a few years ago. 

Unfortunately, reports indicates some immigration offices will say you must re-register when reported at another address (hotel, etc) - even when returning to a condo you own.  This is even more likely to be an issue, if returning from abroad.

I see no harm in re-registering a new record in the TM-30 system when returning home, using the return-date as the starting-date.  Then, screen-shot that, and have it ready to show at Immigration, if a problem arises.

The core-problem, from my analysis, is the lack of a "This is the foreigner's permanent address" checkbox in the TM-30 form/system. 

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Ha...funny you should say that.....90 day got rejected today.....but some said it's because I recently returned from abroad????

Yes sir, as you need to do your first 90 day report in person after entry from abroad, then you can do it online thereafter. The rejection notice should have stated that.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, novacova said:

Yes sir, as you need to do your first 90 day report in person after entry from abroad, then you can do it online thereafter. The rejection notice should have stated that.

Or you can file TM47 via mail and do that ongoing avoiding problematic online reporting. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1