Kamala Harris' first solo interview!

Hanaguma

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...goes as you might expect.  She sat for a full TEN MINUTES with one of the friendliest journalists around. Shock of shocks, a news anchor with ABC NEWS in Philadelphia, Brian Taff. 

...and stuffed it again. The word salads are back.   Example;

TAFF: Talk about bringing down prices and making life more affordable for people. What are one or two specific things you have in mind for that?

HARRIS: Well, I'll start with this. I grew up a middle-class kid. My mother raised my sister and me. She worked very hard. She was able to finally save up enough money to buy our first house when I was a teenager. I grew up in a community of hardworking people. You know, construction workers and nurses and teachers. I try to explain to some people who might not have had the same experience, but a lot of people will relate to this. 

You know, I grew up in a neighborhood of people who were really proud of their lawn, you know, and I was raised to believe and to know that all people deserve dignity and that we as Americans have a beautiful character. You know, we have ambitions and aspirations and dreams, but not everyone necessarily has access to the resources that can help them fuel those dreams and ambitions. So, when I talk about building an opportunity economy, it is very much with the mind of investing in the ambitions and aspirations and the incredible work ethic of the American people and creating opportunity for people, for example, to start a small business. 

This from a candidate who claims to have a "passion for small businesses". Yet AFAIK has never actually owned a business, nor has she worked for one even one day in her life. God save America...

She went back to her media bros at Abc !

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

30 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

Absolutely ridiculous that we have to suffer the likes of Joe and Kamala sitting in the White House. Yet we're told over and over again that there is something wrong with people like me who do not prostrate ourselves at the feet of their greatness and extreme qualification for office. And we can look forward to hearing from the predictable cadre of posters here decrying as racist or some such the ridicule that Kamala and her so-called interview deserve.

Oh, you’re just a “Never Harriser”. You don’t even know her!

BTW, I learned that from Trump. 🤩

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

she did the same in the debate when asked if she bore and responsibility for the Afghan withdrawal, went off topic, then proceeded to lie that due to her & JB there were no Troop in combat zones, not pulled up on it by the mods or fact checked.

She be makin opportunity economics

for  for the middle class . avoiding the question again same as the debate!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/harris-dodges-lowering-prices-describing-013454503.html

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, RubenRemus said:

So, when I talk about building an opportunity economy, it is very much with the mind of investing in the ambitions and aspirations and the incredible work ethic of the American people and creating opportunity for people, for example, to start a small business. 

Let me translate that: Borrow a lot of money and give it to democrat politicians in urban centers.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, riclag said:

harris sat down with abc affiliate for her first solo interview Friday, choosing 

the same network that got her through

this weeks slanted presidential debate!

Serves up Word salad when asked softball questions.

https://nypost.com/2024/09/13/us-news/kamala-harris-sticks-with-abc-for-first-solo-interview-since-slanted-debate-and-still-serves-up-word-salad/

Yet I can find at least 5 grammatical and formatting errors in your post. We are supposed to take you seriously?

53 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...goes as you might expect.  She sat for a full TEN MINUTES with one of the friendliest journalists around. Shock of shocks, a news anchor with ABC NEWS in Philadelphia, Brian Taff. 

...and stuffed it again. The word salads are back.   Example;

TAFF: Talk about bringing down prices and making life more affordable for people. What are one or two specific things you have in mind for that?

HARRIS: Well, I'll start with this. I grew up a middle-class kid. My mother raised my sister and me. She worked very hard. She was able to finally save up enough money to buy our first house when I was a teenager. I grew up in a community of hardworking people. You know, construction workers and nurses and teachers. I try to explain to some people who might not have had the same experience, but a lot of people will relate to this. 

You know, I grew up in a neighborhood of people who were really proud of their lawn, you know, and I was raised to believe and to know that all people deserve dignity and that we as Americans have a beautiful character. You know, we have ambitions and aspirations and dreams, but not everyone necessarily has access to the resources that can help them fuel those dreams and ambitions. So, when I talk about building an opportunity economy, it is very much with the mind of investing in the ambitions and aspirations and the incredible work ethic of the American people and creating opportunity for people, for example, to start a small business. 

This from a candidate who claims to have a "passion for small businesses". Yet AFAIK has never actually owned a business, nor has she worked for one even one day in her life. God save America...

Seriously, that's your criteria? Small business owner? How about the guy with 6 bankruptcies and a million lawsuits against him. A bet he's good for small business. Personally I want someone who can govern, communicate, help people, and especially crack down on the Neo Nazi grifters that are trying to get back into the White House after 4 years of whining.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Exactly, the Trump bashing ones are so much more fun because you can reference articles from at least 20-30 different networks. Meanwhile the Trump moaner crowd only has Fox and The New York Post, both Murdoch controlled sources. I guess you can use Forbes too. Another Trump apologist outlet. 

20 - 30 copies of the script you mean. 

so the 3 you mentioned are Trump apologist outlets, but the other 90% of the msm are Biden, Harris & democrat apologist outlets

hopefully this will change things and end the google censorship 

Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 14.47.34.png

Edited by frank83628

34 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

Are you old enough to remember the "Chatty Cathy" dolls. You pull a string and it would speak from a very limited menu of pre-recorded sentences. Things like "I love you," "Let's play together," "You are my best friend," and "Orange Man Bad."

Yep. I was just about to follow up with that. Because that's exactly what her responses sounded like. There's shallow and then there's Kamala Harris style shallow. I've never heard this bad of a response from a major party political candidate.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

she did the same in the debate when asked if she bore and responsibility for the Afghan withdrawal, went off topic, then proceeded to lie that due to her & JB there were no Troop in combat zones, not pulled up on it by the mods or fact checked.

She appears to be totally scripted. As in she's going to follow her script no matter what question is asked. Look, as some people on this forum know, I'm not a Trump voter. I was for RFKjr and still would have liked to vote for him. But these sort of scary appearances by Harris are gradually nudging me Trump's way. 

• Agree 1