Thailand: Where white losers that can’t get laid go

NorthernRyland

35 minutes ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Just wondering.  Is your mother a white woman?  Has she gained 15kg and been attacked by cellulite?

Suppose so. She's now 93 and considered thin by elderly standards

My mom looked tops in her 40s. My friends from childhood all the way into my mid teens (when I was still bringing friends home) would often compliment my mother on her attractiveness. She was way more attractive than this woman even in her early 40s

Not savaging the woman over what age does to a body. She seems to be sort of oblivious to it.

If she has issue with fat guys landing supermodels she should have stated that. Everyone has at least some control if not total control over their weight.

Instead she's making some crazy clickbait video such as why a man should eat another man's cum.

That should not be viewed in my opinion by anyone under the age of 15 as well.

Edited by Chadnik
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

My question is always: "Why do Karens care what we "white losers" do?

I never think about western women, why do so many think about what I, as a "white loser", do?

Karen's 'care' about everything they see and half they hear about......it goes with the territory.....sadly.

There's no escaping them.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yea, who cares about the opinion of this wanna be influencer,  OnlyFans girl ( onlyfans.com/goddessbeautyy )

Anything to generate content. She's probably pissed off that nobody is giving her the stare downs she gets while walking the local mall back in the West.

I find myself totally ignoring the USA white women who visit Bangkok, Pattaya and other places I visit in Thailand. For instance, on the BTS, I don't really have any reason to look at most of them while there are 10 hotter looking Thai girls standing about. The western (mostly American) white woman demeanor also bothers me. They are usually with their white boyfriend or other girlfriend talking loudly while alternately holding their phone in their face. Nothing attractive to me at all. I left USA because of the entitled balloon women walking around like they deserve everything. Completely unattractive to me. I am from CA but have property outside of the state now. In this particular state a good 75% of the women are quite overweight. Just disgusting.

On the other hand there are some very pretty eastern european white women visiting Thailand who appear to have a different attitude and demeanor then these western gals.

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

My question is always: "Why do Karens care what we "white losers" do?

I never think about western women, why do so many think about what I, as a "white loser", do?

For the same reason the western wife made a hubby wear a paper bag on his head during sex. She just hated to see him enjoy himself.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, save the frogs said:

didnt watch the video.

white women in the west are not too happy that men leave to go chase tail in thailand.

because .... something called competition 

What competition?  The Thai women that take up with the people she calls losers are usually the dregs of society: Hardly competition to a western woman who has her self dignity and some life skills.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, StandardIssue said:

Yea, who cares about the opinion of this wanna be influencer,  OnlyFans girl ( onlyfans.com/goddessbeautyy )

Anything to generate content. She's probably pissed off that nobody is giving her the stare downs she gets while walking the local mall back in the West.

I find myself totally ignoring the USA white women who visit Bangkok, Pattaya and other places I visit in Thailand. For instance, on the BTS, I don't really have any reason to look at most of them while there are 10 hotter looking Thai girls standing about. The western (mostly American) white woman demeanor also bothers me. They are usually with their white boyfriend or other girlfriend talking loudly while alternately holding their phone in their face. Nothing attractive to me at all. I left USA because of the entitled balloon women walking around like they deserve everything. Completely unattractive to me. I am from CA but have property outside of the state now. In this particular state a good 75% of the women are quite overweight. Just disgusting.

On the other hand there are some very pretty eastern european white women visiting Thailand who appear to have a different attitude and demeanor then these western gals.

Wait. The eastern European woman is a woman who can surprise. Usually it occurs near menopause. Then its the big and plentiful aisle at the  woman's retailer.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, StandardIssue said:

Yes, just view here profile on youtube dude. Not too hard to do a little research.

onlyfans.com/goddessbeautyy

Thank you. I have never visited  Onlyfans before. I don't know why she calls herself Goddess Bella as she is not even remotely a goddess, nor the least bit attractive. Quite a difference between her cover photo at only fans and her face in the youtube video. No filters and cosmetics make for a washer woman's appearance.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

Thank you. I have never visited  Onlyfans before. I don't know why she calls herself Goddess Bella as she is not even remotely a goddess, nor the least bit attractive. Quite a difference between her cover photo at only fans and her face in the youtube video. No filters and cosmetics make for a washer woman's appearance.

You're welcome. I know talking about the news reports here can be a bit risky but news media outlets sometimes tend to reach pretty far to present content and, IMHO, this is one of those reaches. The coverage here can be pretty decent but at times seems to be articles filling a quota.

In this day and age generating content seems to be the real challenge for anybody who is trying to make a living on social media or other onliine media. So, generating may, in some cases, mean actually inciting events rather than reporting events. I recall the old 70's film "Network" .. I'm mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore!! Or even worse that Movie "Nightcrawler".

Edited by StandardIssue

22 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

What competition?  The Thai women that take up with the people she calls losers are usually the dregs of society: Hardly competition to a western woman who has her self dignity and some life skills.

Youre making the assumption that all westerners settle for ugly thai women, which is not always the case. The thai girl i brought to the US has got white women jealous as hell

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

This gal has self dignity and life skills? She has an only fans page and is more than likely already a sexcam girl. She has "adult" content YouTube videos. She actually "by the way guys please check out my OF page" LOL. She sounds like she is European. Not from USA. Can't quite place the accent. Her profile says UK but I think she might be from elsewhere originally. Anyways, not worth the time

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Agree 2

13 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

I feel like I rarely saw women travel in Thailand but the numbers have dramatically gone up in recent years and they seem have to found us now. Is this what they think of us? Remember what she says next time some young white women walks past you on the streets. 😬

She is right and hits the nail on the head, as the answers show.:post-4641-1156694572:

Edited by ujayujay
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Now, if I had 1000 baht for each time the airhead used the terms "like", "you know", "OK" etc,,,,,,,,, articulate as a village idiot.

Wow, what an in-depth analysis of Western males she sees here. Wasted 10 minutes of my time.

Typical of the self-entitled Western women I left behind Australia. She'll be a harridan by 40.

The only time I went back to Oz with my Thai GF, the men were envious, and the women were seething. She fits the pattern.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Plan B said:

She's right. Been saying it for years. All the pathetic losers who can't or have never got laid are in Thailand and SE Asia. Especially the ones who talk rubbish about western women are the ones who have never had a girlfriend in their pathetic lives. 

And they come here and suddenly they're "handsum". And they believe it. 

Miserable western men. 

I don't get the logic in your post. 

Who cares if one group of women find us more attractive than another group?

And, I think I speak for all of us when I say, we find Thai women more attractive than Western women, so that neutralizes the equation cancelling out your point.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

I feel like I rarely saw women travel in Thailand but the numbers have dramatically gone up in recent years and they seem have to found us now. Is this what they think of us? Remember what she says next time some young white women walks past you on the streets. 😬

Will she shag me for 1k baht ? stupid bimbo. What a loser. She's seen it with her OWN eyes.............:giggle:

Edited by brianthainess

I always laugh when I see a good-looking, in-shape Western guy on holiday in Thailand with his Western girlfriend and she is a plain, ugly, fat, frumpy, and grumpy.

It's so messed up. Why can't he do better? Isn't there better?

Whereas, us guys in Thailand - regardless of fitness, appearance, or age - are banging very young, petite, feminine cuties (or whatever else we feel like).

Edited by FruitPudding

4 hours ago, stoner said:

i am handsome. i crushed more women in my youth than most men in their life. that was even before going to thailand at 26. then when i got to thailand it was a chicken shoot. 

western women my age now are pathetic for the most part. most are fat. i wear the same size pants as i did in high school. 

So did they call you Fatty Stoner at school?