Terrifying Encounter: Hospital Maid Saved After Being Attacked by a Python

webfact

30 minutes ago, kwilco said:

duh! It's a constrictor!

See, you are the second one not understanding, and quoting the same. Now you can go party with @Liverpool Lou who also had problem realizing what I was outing in my post. Look below, and read, as that is the answer I gave to Mr. Liverpool who didn´t understand as well.

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Try and understand what my quote was pointing at. Not the snakes grip. Her grip holding the head away. You can also understand that if you read the post I quoted. Thank you for taking understanding into consideration. 🙂 Wait now! I forgot something..... hmmmmm... Oh yes! Duh, right dude?

Hopefully, you will also get a grip and understand. How is it? Has the baht fallen down yet? 😉 Wait now! Yeah you deserve one as well, Duh!

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Do you seriously think they would have the necessary skills to shoot a snake that was coiled around  woman without killing her? 

They had to dig out the head anyhow, and then it's point blank. But they probably didn't want to get their hands dirty.

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

See, you are the second one not understanding, and quoting the same. Now you can go party with @Liverpool Lou who also had problem realizing what I was outing in my post. Look below, and read, as that is the answer I gave to Mr. Liverpool who didn´t understand as well.

Hopefully, you will also get a grip and understand. How is it? Has the baht fallen down yet? 😉 Wait now! Yeah you deserve one as well, Duh!

still an idiotic thing to say - compounded by the fact you don't realise it.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Maybe because the poor lady was still holding on to its head?

She would probably have had more bites if she let the head go.

Terrified, Ms. Arom attempted to pull the snake off by grabbing its head,.....It IS A Horrible experience having your head grabbed & HELD on to I Speak from Experience !!

31 minutes ago, kwilco said:

still an idiotic thing to say - compounded by the fact you don't realise it.

What is idiotic? Are you beyond repair? I was not referring to the snakes grip in my original post. I was referring to that she could not have such a strong grip of the snakes head, as she was almost unconscious when they found her. And that quote was connected to another post that I quoted. Your stupidity is compounded by your difficulties to understand that.

• Confused 1

54 minutes ago, kwilco said:

doesn't surprise me that you don't know......and the fact that you continue to promulgate such rubbish says more about you than the snake.

Seems to me, you just take out what you see fit from my posts that fits you purpose. The answer why is really simple. You know that you are wrong, and understood wrong, but you cut info that would make you need to admit.

5 hours ago, ModdaPunk said:

My god, those people...

Would have been better to use a12 ga with 00 buck but I guess You use what You got at the moment . In Florida it's an invasive species and are hunted . Stupid people releasing pet boas into the wild and they grow huge plenty of food for them

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, proton said:

30 minutes to free her- why not just cut it's head off instead of letting it escape?

I don't know, maybe there was a good reason. maybe no one had a chain saw or machete in their back pocket.  I suspect it is the Thai people's fundamental respect for all living creatures, and knowing that this is not the same as a rogue tiger or rabid animal which would pose as ongoing risk. The python was just being a python. 

The snake is not dangerous unless it was trying to swallow the person i think.But really the thai person is just afraid of snakes.If poisonous then you have a problem other wise it may try to wrap around a limb but easy to defend yourself

• Confused 2

19 hours ago, degrub said:

The muscles constricting on her do not relax if you cut off the head. Nor if you slice the body. You have to try to unwind the snake. 

So why not cut of the head first and then unwind? Or is it more easy to unwind if it still is alive?

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Patong2021 said:
22 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

A monitor bite would be preferable to slow suffocation and then being swallowed possibly while still alive.

Gangrene and sepsis is a horrific end. 

But "the end" is not guaranteed (nor is the contracting of gangrene or sepsis) as death by suffocation and consumption whilst still alive would be if she hadn't been rescued.  Being crushed and swallowed by a constrictor is not treatable...gangrene and sepsis are.

Edited by Liverpool Lou