I Love Donald Trump

23 hours ago, Steven55 said:

You are really completely incapable of responding substantively. When I ask you the question if it is possible that Trump can cut gasoline prices in half, you ignore the question and start using derogatory words. Tell me: what are the capabilities that Trump has that are necessary to be a good president?

Agenda47 and what he did last time - you know - no wars and economy good and jobs and etc etc etc

On 10/2/2024 at 9:37 PM, Danderman123 said:

We are so lucky that 90% of the Trumpers here are foreigners.

I still don't understand why they waste their time here, rather participating in their home country in support of fascists.

I had to respond to this one - after another did and also took the appropriate action (block).

It astounds me that those with Trump Hatred Affliction can make such comments, when it is about 80% of the posters here on AN that are woke liberals who also have THA - but the majority of AN members stay away from the political stuff. 

I also love the way they say 'we' as if they speak on behalf of others - they say it is a symptom of what is called the woke 'hive mind'.  I believe that means that they think as a group because they are incapable of thinking by or for themselves. Hence their propensity to believe the media lies and distortions.