Trump vs. Taylor Swift: A Battle He’s Bound to Lose

Social Media

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Nobody gets to be a billionaire in show business without genuine appeal.

This week's prize for a sour grapes post goes to..............

She has the appeal now. But she is the same as most singers nowadays. Soon to be replaced as her songs become more meaningful to her but not to anyone else.

• Confused 4
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Irish star said:

She’s your next president, you better pack your bags , maybe you can catch a lift with Trump as flees to Venezuela 

Hahaa... you must not be awake yet. This is a thailand forum. Why would i pack bags to leave thailand just because some ditzy woman wins the election. An election i care nothing about because both parties have the wrong people they support to run for Prez. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, marin said:

In your opinion that you know is wrong. What flavor Kool Aid do you prefer? Extra sugar as well?

And may i ask. How do you know i am wrong? There has only been a handful of singers who lasted throughout the years and unforgettable. So her chance to fall into that category are more in my favor than your thinking

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Democrats hate jews while at the same time virtue signal for them. How bizarre

Wow you re  really unhinged today , Trump losing soon really punched you in the gut , Start packing 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

No.. He is a Republican.. Strong on issues and decisions. I know this. Just as Harris and Swift are the same. Quick to change opinions and no strength on any issues. 

Swift was a Trump supporter before and now she sides with Harris. Harris has lied about so many issues she if for and then suddenly against. She has no strength to be a leader and only cares to remain in the White House. Swift was smart to change sides and go with Harris because it garners her more money from more people. 

Was she a Trump supporter? She certainly was in Biden's camp last time round, and Trump's claim that she endorsed him just a couple of weeks ago has been exposed as a pack of lies.

If you look carefully at what she said, yes she said that she personally would vote for Harris/Waltz, her message to young people was to register and vote! She said that they must make their own decisions as to who they vote for.

37 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Summary: Swift for President ! 😇

She rather appears to have the cat vote!

taylor-swift-with-a-cat-named-benjamin-button-v0-h2y07ob2m3od1.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1