Trump vs. Taylor Swift: A Battle He’s Bound to Lose

Social Media

On 9/20/2024 at 8:04 AM, mdr224 said:

Democrats are antisemitic and antiamerican. The party is looney tunes now

I don't think they are the looney tunes.  you may want to look closer to home, like in

a mirror 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

There's no question about the fact that he's already lost this battle, he simply cannot compete with a pop star who has over 200 million followers on her social media accounts.

This man is a thug, he's a lowlife, he's a hater and a divider, he's a dishonest loser, and he's a thief and a liar. On the other hand she is a fairly charming pop star. How does he compete with that? Anyone with half a brain would have refrained from saying all the Indian things that he said about her already the first time in the history of America that a president has posted I hate somebody. Well, Bush Sr. said that about Saddam, but he was an enamy, not an American idol. 

The absolutely blazing level of his stupidity, ignorance and lack of political acumen, is sometimes a stunning thing to witness. 

If Trump and Vance went home, locked themselves up, and did not say anything, or appear again until the election, they would have a better chance of winning.

FB_IMG_1726445122103.jpg

Meant all the inane things he has said about her. 

1 hour ago, CallumWK said:

Making the comments will not have caused Taylor's fan base to grow or more Taylor fans to vote for Harris.

His comments brought him publicity, which only can be positive.

I am sure Trump's team wishes that what you were saying was true, but unfortunately for them it is not. He continues to tweet at will, and he continues to shoot himself in the foot daily.

Only a small percentage of the publicity that he gets is positive, and not hateful and vengeful. I think a lot of the voters are tired of all the hatred, venom and bitterness that this incredibly unhappy man's spews at will. He simply cannot control himself. He is a fountain of hatred. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

No, that's wrong. Swift's endorsement has cost her significant  support.

"Taylor Swift's reputation may have never been worse, at least with Republicans, new polling finds after the megastar endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for president. 

The exclusive DailyMail.com poll conducted by J.L. Partners shows the full extent of the global superstars bad blood with the GOP after weighing in on the 2024 race earlier this month. 

It found Swift has become a victim of polarization with 57 percent of Republicans holding a negative view of the 34-year-old global superstar"

'It’s finally happened: Taylor Swift has turned from Miss Americana to The Archer in the political crossfire,' said James Johnson, co-founder of J.L. Partners. 

'She is now viewed like many other things in American discourse, from the economy to news networks: through a partisan lens,' he added.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13866165/taylor-swift-kamala-harris-daily-mail-poll.html

My guess is that she cares not one iota about what the political sphere is saying about her. At this point she's spoken her truth, she's acting from a place of moral conviction, and she can spare a few fans here and there. With a billion dollar net worth I don't think she's particularly concerned about selling a few less concert tickets.

So her 100,000 seat stadium concerts will sell out in 70 minutes and still instead of 68. 

Trump stands to lose far more with his continued hateful and ignorant tweets, than Swift. Every lost vote at this point costs the man dearly. 

See ya Big Don! 

618UuCGglNL.jpg

Edited by spidermike007
  • Love It 1

13 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

My guess is that she cares not one iota about what the political sphere is saying about her. At this point she's spoken her truth, she's acting from a place of moral conviction, and she can spare a few fans here and there. With a billion dollar net worth I don't think she's particularly concerned about selling a few less concert tickets.

So her 100,000 seat stadium concerts will sell out in 70 minutes and still instead of 68. 

Trump stands to lose far more with his continued hateful and ignorant tweets, than Swift. Every lost vote at this point costs the man dearly. 

See ya Big Don! 

618UuCGglNL.jpg

That's a fair point, she's most likely come to the end of her career now anyway at 34, her Gollum hunchback is probably more of a concern than 100 million Americans not wanting to hear her records. A new generation of singers is set to replace her, Rihanna and Lady Gaga in the near future anyway. Swift is one step away from "has-been". There's a whole train of new pop starlets waiting already.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/pop-stars-to-watch-2024-1234951678/aiden-bassett-1234951697/

31 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

That's a fair point, she's most likely come to the end of her career now anyway at 34, her Gollum hunchback is probably more of a concern than 100 million Americans not wanting to hear her records. A new generation of singers is set to replace her, Rihanna and Lady Gaga in the near future anyway. Swift is one step away from "has-been". There's a whole train of new pop starlets waiting already.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/pop-stars-to-watch-2024-1234951678/aiden-bassett-1234951697/

I don't know if it was you who originally posted that bit about her back, but as the article noted it's better. But trust you to attack a woman based on her appearance. 

37 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

And what you seem immune to understanding is that Swift's audience does not consist of teeny boppers. It's older people both men and women. They're not so fickle. And what a tragedy it is for her not to have 100 million Americans t

o interested in her music. That only leaves about 240 million.

And hundreds of millions others worldwide.

Edited by placeholder

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

Delusion is a powerful thing. And to think it is all induced by devotion to a failing, dark force. 

I feel for you, it must be tough to be a Trump supporter, at this time, witnessing the decline of a once powerful man. 

55 minutes ago, placeholder said:

And what you seem immune to understanding is that Swift's audience does not consist of teeny boppers. It's older people both men and women. They're not so fickle. And what a tragedy it is for her not to have 100 million Americans t

o interested in her music. That only leaves about 240 million.

And hundreds of millions others worldwide.

For the time being she's one of the most streamed artist on Spotify with more  than  90 million listeners/month....

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

So she's too old at 34 and will be replaced by a new generation like Rihanna, from 1988, and lady gaga, from 1986.

I'll leave the maths up to you 

On 9/19/2024 at 8:37 PM, Social Media said:

it’s an unwinnable fight against a cultural force too powerful to be easily dismissed

A singer for teenagers.

Pleaaase....

lol

I'm wondering why Trump even bothers with this garbage of an artist.

What is it gonna be tomorrow? I hate Star Wars The Acolyte?

Come on, man...

Just now, ModdaPunk said:

A singer for teenagers.

Pleaaase....

lol

I'm wondering why Trump even bothers with this garbage of an artist.

What is it gonna be tomorrow? I hate Star Wars The Acolyte?

Come on, man...

Someone else who's clueless about her: You must be very old.

image.png.cd8985b8fbd29d34e41e177ee3760161.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1372971/taylor-swift-fans-by-generation/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Someone else who's clueless about her: You must be very old.

image.png.cd8985b8fbd29d34e41e177ee3760161.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1372971/taylor-swift-fans-by-generation/

Shows how deep we've fallen.

30 yo have the maturity of 15 yo.

Sad.

Thanks though.

I've learn something.

That said when you look at her show, the crowd looks more like 20 yo.

Edited by ModdaPunk