Trump vs. Taylor Swift: A Battle He’s Bound to Lose

Social Media

43 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I know of one gander who's a candidate for President who has dipped his pen in a inkpot where possibly hundreds of other men have dipped theirs. And yet you don't find this repugnant?

'

He's not a serial dater like Swift. 12 exes. That's repugnant.

Straying now and then, well, boys will be boys.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

I was going to call your obsession with Taylor Swift's body weird, and only compounded by that bizarre misreading of yours. But I think a better word is creepy. Genuinely creepy.

You are unable to think critically. You like most liberals only see things on the surface

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Cameroni said:

What they mean, obviously, is that she is now undergoing a back straigthening posture correction. Hence her posture currently is rigidly straight. This is the procedure.

Making things up much? There was nothing at all about her currently undergoing anything. According to the speculation in the article, she has undergone some sort of correction. Past tense. Nor was their any comment about her "rigidly straight" posture. Keep flailing.

8 hours ago, Cameroni said:

'

He's not a serial dater like Swift. 12 exes. That's repugnant.

Straying now and then, well, boys will be boys.

I now know what actors in a certain kind of science fiction movie are supposed to feel when they encounter a  newly revived caveman. 

6 hours ago, mdr224 said:

You are unable to think critically. You like most liberals only see things on the surface

I'm unable to think critically? All you've done here is provide an assertion without backing it up with any kind of reasoning or evidence. Projecting much?

Edited by placeholder
  • Sad 1