Teamsters’ Neutral Stance: A Blow to Harris and a Challenge for Trump

Social Media

8 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Gun buyback proposals gained steam during the 2020 Democratic presidential primary race.

They were endorsed by Democratic Congressman Eric Swalwell and earned support from Harris

Gun buy back schemes evolution voluntary participation, a gun owner hands in a gun they don’t want and get paid for it.

The number of guns in circulation is voluntarily reduced.

Where’s the objection.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

21 k involved in the internal poling is small fraction of the 1.3 million teamster membership. Hardly sufficient to draw any conclusion. Endorsement of regional teamster unions of Harris are much more conclusive on who they support. 

LOl, gaslighting again, did you fails stats 101? Check cochran's formula, it's real simple....lol

http://www.raosoft.com/samplesize.html

Edited by illisdean
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

But........As I already posted a short while ago:-

Local unions within the International Brotherhood of Teamsters are putting their support behind Vice President Harris in November, despite the wider union’s decision to withhold a presidential endorsement this year.

Michigan Teamsters President Kevin Moore and the Executive Board on behalf of 245,000 active and retired Teamsters enthusiastically endorse the Harris-Walz campaign,” Kevin D. Moore, president of the Michigan Teamsters Joint Council No. 43, said Wednesday in a document posted to Facebook.

“We strongly support their continued commitment to the issues that matter most to working families and our nation’s middle class,” Moore continued. “Both Vice President Kamala Harris and Governor Tim Walz have consistently demonstrated their dedication to championing the labor movement, safeguarding social security, and ensuring access to quality healthcare for all Americans, including women’s reproductive rights.”

close to 60% of the 1.3M teamsters prefer Trump and the national office of the Teamsters shunned endorsing the democrat candidate (cackling kamala) and who can blame them. The rank and file teamsters prefer Trump ~2 to 1 compared to cackle queen, and first time sine year 2000 have failed to endorse the dem candidate. LOL....only a woke moron endorses kamala the word salad queen.

So, If kamala the fake fraud is so great, why have the teamsters not endorsed her this election, the first time they have not endorsed the demo candidate in more than 2 decades! LOL...cuz she's a cackling moron perhaps. The teamsters KNOW, as well as the rest of the country and world what a moron she is.

Teamsters prefer Trump 2 to 1

Edited by illisdean
  • Confused 1

On 9/21/2024 at 2:29 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Gun buy back schemes evolution voluntary participation, a gun owner hands in a gun they don’t want and get paid for it.

The number of guns in circulation is voluntarily reduced.

Where’s the objection.

If you read the post you know Harris supports mandatory buy-back of guns.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/21/2024 at 2:26 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

A traitor and puppet for the world’s tyrants?

No, a sensible negotiator with a lack of ideological blinkers.

Everybody said Trump will push the nuclear button when he's president. Instead he diffused the North Korean situation skilfully, brought arabs and Israelis to the table. He used America's influence credibly and skilfully on the internationally stage.

Harris, however, will unleash World War III with her rabid support for Ukraine.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, illisdean said:

only a woke moron endorses kamala the word salad queen.

Well that doesn't say much for the "poorly educated" supporters of the convicted felon. Read and weep........

Asked if he would “commit to prioritizing legislation to make child care affordable” and “what specific piece of legislation” he would support during a Q&A session at the Economic Club of New York Thursday, Trump said:…….

“Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down. You know, I was somebody — we had, Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka, was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue.

"But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about — that, because look, child care is child care, couldn’t — you know, there’s something — you have to have it in this country. You have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers, compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to. But they’ll get used to it very quickly. And it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us. But they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s going to take care. We’re going to have — I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country.

"Because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care. But those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth, but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just — that I just told you about. We’re going to be taking in trillions of dollars. And as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers will be taking in.

"We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people. And then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people. But we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about make America great again. We have to do it because right now, we’re a failing nation. So we’ll take care of it. Thank you. Very good question. Thank you.”

“Somewhere in that incoherent word salad was a claim that the proposed tariffs could both balance the budget and pay for free child care across the country, which is of course mathematically absurd,” said Brian Riedl, an economic policy expert with the conservative Manhattan Institute and a former policy adviser to prominent Republicans. “Trump sounded like the student who hadn’t studied for the test and was making up numbers.”

In short the orange man is duimb

• Agree 2

Taylor Swift (95 million followers just on X) declares for Harris........phffft who cares? Nothing burger.

Teamsters (1.2 million members) stay neutral.......Wow!!!!! What an absolutely fantastic result for Trump????

Some on here need to get a grip.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

No, a sensible negotiator with a lack of ideological blinkers.

Everybody said Trump will push the nuclear button when he's president. Instead he diffused the North Korean situation skilfully, brought arabs and Israelis to the table. He used America's influence credibly and skilfully on the internationally stage.

Harris, however, will unleash World War III with her rabid support for Ukraine.

Shilling for Putin now.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Not at all, Kamala has made it very clear she will be a strong backer of Ukraine. The possibility that she will involve the US in a nuclear war with Russia is very real and a serious concern.

Voting for Kamala Harris could be voting for the end of the world.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Not at all, Kamala has made it very clear she will be a strong backer of Ukraine. The possibility that she will involve the US in a nuclear war with Russia is very real and a serious concern.

Voting for Kamala Harris could be voting for the end of the world.

Appeasement didn’t work with that other murderous tyrant you offer apologies for, is isn’t going to work with your Putin thug.

Harris’ commitment to America’s allies is one of her vote winning policy statements, thank you for doing your bit to get the message out.

Edited by Chomper Higgot