158 dems vote against bill to deport illegals, who commit sex crimes

riclag

2 hours ago, renaissanc said:

Expats in Thailand love to support the authoritarian and corrupt Democrat-Marxists. I wonder if they will be keeping silent out of embarrassment today.

Absolute rubbish! Expats can support who they want but it carries NO weight! Who WON'T you be voting for???

1 hour ago, jcmj said:

I’m just surprised that anyone would be willing to keep them there. They should be deported immediately for any crimes. They aren’t even legally entitled to live there and if they commit crimes they definitely aren’t entitled to a jail term paid for by the citizens. 

Finally, someone gets it right.  They already got a pass to stay, as entering illegally.  Now continue to commit crimes ... and what continue to stay ?

Any crime should get them deported.   Return and get caught, life on the chain gang.

LIFE ON THE CHAIN GANG ... yea ... F'em.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jcmj said:

I’m just surprised that anyone would be willing to keep them there. They should be deported immediately for any crimes. They aren’t even legally entitled to live there and if they commit crimes they definitely aren’t entitled to a jail term paid for by the citizens. 

I'd be all for deporting them, if only they wouldn't be back within the week.  I'd also be doubly in favor of making them serve their sentence in the appealing prisons of the countries they come from.  But that's a tough one to navigate.

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

So you condone the attempts on Trumps life ?
That's gonna upset the other Maga circlejerkers on here

Trump is a businessman and former president. but not a politician. Love him or loathe him, he should have maximum protection from violence at all times.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LALes said:

As if MSDNC or CNN would.  Gimme a break.  All American corporate news sucks.

I disagree. I have seen balanced reporting both on MSDNC and CNN, but they do lean left but nowhere near as partisan as Fox.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Men who are liberals are WEIRD. 100% of the time

Another person who doesn't even know what a liberal is.  Liberals support personal freedoms and equality, the same thing that MAGA cultists believe in as they wave their flags and plaster freedom stickers on their Harleys.  Y'all need to read and think more, and stop watching Fox News. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Men who are liberals are WEIRD. 100% of the time

You guys are so funny sometimes. Men who are liberal are “weird”? What about men who are so eager to stroke Trump’s, um, “ego” that they whoop about useless legislation such as this? (FYI, it’s already quite illegal to commit violence against women, whether you were born in the US or not.) All he has left are chest-beating, pseudo-macho-men who prostrate themselves before his every utterance; talk about “weird.”

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

Hey Jerry .....     what if it was your daughter ??

What is the chance that the perpetractor is an illegal. 

The National Institution of Justice– a research, development and evaluation agency of the U.S. Department of Justice– funded a study examining data from the Texas Department of Public Safety that found the rate at which undocumented immigrants are arrested for committing violent and drug crimes is less than half the rate of native-born U.S. citizens.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

What is the chance that the perpetractor is an illegal. 

The National Institution of Justice– a research, development and evaluation agency of the U.S. Department of Justice– funded a study examining data from the Texas Department of Public Safety that found the rate at which undocumented immigrants are arrested for committing violent and drug crimes is less than half the rate of native-born U.S. citizens.

The key in that statement is "arrest rate".  It's tougher to catch them when there are no fingerprints or address or DNA on file.

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

The key in that statement is "arrest rate".  It's tougher to catch them when there are no fingerprints or address or DNA on file.

All undocumented immigrants have identification cards and proof of residence and fingerprints.

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

All that link proves is that there are forms of identification available.   Now, provide me the number of illegals who have actually identified, submitting fingerprints and a current residence.  Good luck finding that info.

3 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

Hey Jerry .....     what if it was your daughter ??

We gave up the Germanic personal affront 9and early trial by combat = god will decide the innocent by choosing the winner) for the English system where the legal affront is against all. Thus, it is the government, not the victim's family that brings charges against the perp.

2 hours ago, Presnock said:

I hope you mean the US...one can see that the democrats again show their true colors - just like in too many other countries, some in Asia, do not look at rape as the HORRIBLE crime that it is.  From what I read and understand, rape victims NEVER fully recover mentally from that violent act yet some rapists get minimum time in prison or even just freedom but have to wear a bracelet of some type so that the police can know where they are for some period of time.  But we have seen since the demonstrations by the BLM that the dems have been more lenient on criminals of all types, excusing them based on their poor upbringing.  SICK is right in my opinion

Yes, Democrats show their true colors ... intelligence. Both this bill and the Trump supported voting Bill rider in the funding debate were nonsensical, in that they are presented only for emotional campaign gain but having no substance as both this criminal offense and voting offense are already addressed in US law.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, impulse said:

All that link proves is that there are forms of identification available.   Now, provide me the number of illegals who have actually identified, submitting fingerprints and a current residence.  Good luck finding that info.

Your reply are totally male fide and pointless to engage you in an adult conversation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Splendid idea.

The thing is how would you know someone on the street is illegal? And how would you know he is a criminal or will commit a crime in the future?

They are not the brightest law makers. Q.e.d. 🥴

Some seem to think, requiring all to carry a national identity card, Passport, state Driver's License should be required. After all, some states (Arizona comes immediately to mind) require this to be allowed to vote for state offices (they cannot stop voting for federal office as that requires Congressional action).